Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:22 pm

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Winston.
Owner: AlexiaSilver.
Temper: Suave.
Breed: Angeni.
Theme: King of Hearts
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?:~
Tag frame color: Satin Red.
Tag feather color: White.

Description:

Base body Color: Black. (Medium shade of black. Not too light, not too dark.)
Markings:
-Red Tear trails flowing from his eyes. (So it'd look like he'd been crying blood)
-Metallic golden design above his eyes. (Like eye shadow, or eye liner.)
-A flesh colored scar where his heart is. (Small, yet jagged shaped. Thin)
Hooves: Crimson.
Mane Colors: Black and a Crimson. (Highlights)
Tail Colors: Black and Crimson. (Highlights)
Eye Color: Deep, Sea Blue.
Wings: Thin wings. Four wings in all, two on each side. (Decided on the change with King)
Wing Colors: Darker Maroon with Metallic Golden tips. (Same with Ankle and head wings.)
Ankle wings (Front and Back?): The front ankle wings would be on the same level with the Golden metal bracelets.
The Back would be level with the front.

Reference image(s):
Choker
Hoove hair

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Hoof Hair: Longer, think Clydesdale. Ending with Golden tips.
Mane: Very Long, smooth. Flowing, yet straight (Some Volume/Fluffyness) Flipped over to cover the eye that isn't showing. Parted so that some is flowing down his shoulders.
Tail: Extra long, so it's weaving between his back legs. It'd look very smooth and neat, making the red and black highlights separately visible. Same colors as Mane.
Clothes:
-A large, bushy cape. It'd be black and a royal Crimson. The Black part would be a bushy fur, outlining the Crimson Silk like material. Three thick golden chains holding the cape together.
Jewelry:
-A Royal crown on the top of his head. The metal would be a dull sort of metallic gold. Ruby jewels would be in crested in the sides of the metal. The middle part would be black.
-One cuff-like metal bracelet on each front leg. A heart shaped ruby would be on the front of each.
- A dark red lace choker. With ruby's encased in gold.
-Small golden beads twined in his hair (Mane and Tail)
Piercings: (All Gold)
-Three looped rings on his left ear. Two on his Right. (Not sure if we'd be able to see the right ear piercings, but just in case)
-A bull-ring piercing in his nose.

The total should be around 4250k! (4000k for Angeni + 200k for detailed difficult edits + 50k for complex coloring)
(Will be paid with in pure)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist Wanted: King!
Name of Horse: Sheol
Owner: ~Masamune~
Temper: Barbaric
Breed: Damned
Description: ^^ Basically, just follow the ref pics as best you can. I'd like him to be coloured just like he is in the refs; a murky bloody red with white markings. His skin should look like it's coming off in parts, as the horse he's based on is basically a zombie horse.
His face should be edited so that he's furious, and if possible, I'd like flames to be coming from his eyes (see refs). If that's not OK, I'd just like for his eyes to be entirely bright orange, with no white, just the solid orange colour. Also if possible, I'd like for his body to be made to look bigger, like thicker leg muscles, etc.
The bottom of his legs should be covered in long white hair (see refs) and his hooves should be black.
Reference Images: Ref Pic 1, Ref Pic 2
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: The tag frame can be a mix of black and blood red. I'd like for the word Soquili and his name to be done in dull orange.
Tag Feather color: I'd like for the feathers to be blood red. o.o If possible, I'd like for it to look as if they're on fire.
Hair/Clothing edits: His mane should resemble spikey dreadlocks (see ref pics). I'd like them to be done in a mix of orange and black, but mainly black. His tail is rather short and black. Like I mentioned above, his hooves should be covered in long white hair.
Other: For his tag background I'd just like some random firey background of your choice. Underneath the tag, you can put "God of War II Cosplay".

~Masamune~

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:12 am
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
King
Name of horse: Grencia - The Forgotten Face
Owner: Epine de Rose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devoted
Breed: Phoenix
Description:
Eyes:
Emerald

Coat Colour:
The coat colour should remain largely unchanging. Given he lives on the slopes and has developed a heavier coat he should probably end up being a deeper orange/red than he was originally. I'll leave this up to your interpretation though I would like him to keep the three tone he has going on to some extent.

Mane:
He's older, wiser and while he's still wild to a degree to compliment his mate he's also required to be grounded to counteract her extremes. As a result I'm leaving his hairstyle largely in your hands. It shouldn't be too tidy as that's not really his thing nor should it be short - think ruggedly handsome I guess? Colour to compliment chosen coat colours is appreciated.

Tail:
Again, this is entirely up to your interpretation. Select a tail design that fits his appearance and his phoenix plummage. Colour should compliment his coat colour, obviously.

Hooves:
Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy. How fluffy is your decision but a lot of this new designed is based on Grencia maturing into a much older soquili. He shouldn't have hooves that are too extravagant but they still maintain that va-va-voom factor.

Wings:
They MUST glitter/sparkle and and must maintain their rainbow-esque appearance. He's based off the FVIII Phoenix and the key feature of this phoenix is the gorgeous and very vibrant wings that it has. He by default as the NORMAL wind soquili wings so please dis regard the opened wings in the reference.

Feather Plumes (Head) :
These appear on his head, he is meant to have four of them. Two long and two short one of each on either side of his forehead. They should look like oversized but 'springy/bendy' feathers on the big ones but more like antennae on the smaller set? That's the best way I can describe it unfortunately.

Feather Plumes (Tail) :
These appear in two 'strands', one on either side of his tail and contain three alternate colours. My colouring SUCKS on the references but it's there to give you a general idea, you can interpret my odd colouring however you think the colours in his tail will best fit the rest of him. The tail plumes are naturally longer than the rest of his tail (like a normal phoenix).

Reference image(s):
Former Grencia
Reviewed Grencia - With Annotations
Reviewed Grencia - Without Annotations

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color: Colourist Choice
Hair/clothing edits:
As mentioned above the hair edits are largely up to the decision of the colourist. He has no clothing edits.

P.S - Would it be possible to have "Yei Umeko" placed in the area that says 'Mate' on his cert? ^_^ Thank you!

Pricing:-
Items given at 10% of lowest price as stated.

Pure Gold - 1mil
Inari's Beads 10th Gen- 234k
Picolitrosso's Urn 6th Gen - 266k

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm
Posting this for Demy as she's at Megacon. :3

Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Demy Stardust
Owner: Demy-Stardust
Temper: Egocentric
Breed: Lanithiriel told me to put "Rockstar" ...so use that if it's okay? XDD
Description: The only definite things are bright green eyes (like..glowstick green) and a short blonde spikey hair style. Basically -everything- else is up to you to do as you please. He's rather obsessed with stars and glowsticks, so things playing off that theme would be good o0o And feel free to use something colorful for his coat color, because skin color = no thanks D: Whites and light blues work good but whatever strikes you is fine by me ^_^
Reference Image(s): It is much easier if I just link you to his bio since it has many references :3 I know you've drawn him before but just in case you want to look at things...I dunno xD
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to youuuu
Tag frame color: Up to youuuu
Tag feather color: Up to youuuu
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Short spikey mane, any other edits are up to you.

Note: For payment I'd automatically add on the highest edit price just in case you went wild <3

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm
From King's Concept Custom (Unedited Regular Soquili)

.:.Regular Soquili.:.
Name of horse: Echo's Song
Owner: tefla
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Secretive
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hair Color: #FFFAFA
Hair Style: Long
Eye Color: #82CFFD
Reference image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three

For this custom I'd like Echo's body base color to be #292421. The 'northern lights' pattern would be dancing across her body from head to hooves. Any combination of colors from the reference pictures would be appreciated.

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: #FFFAF0
Tag feather color: #292421

(( This is my first custom form filled for Soquili ... total 450k ... sent ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am
holycrap, totally forgot to post this Dx~ (c/p from king's thread :3~)

Name of horse: Jack
Owner: Saiyukii
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mischievious
Breed: Halloween (?! IDK if thats possible LOL 8D)

- up to your tastes, but i'd love a creepy halloween pumpkin theme over w/ a few requirements <3~
- sunken black eyes with a red dot glow in the eye (indicating the eye is a glowing red)
- vines incorporated into the soq somehow~

Reference image(s): sorry, none ;;! but i'd like to leave it up to you~ <3
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: any sort of accessory will do ;3
Tag frame color: up to you~
Tag feather color: up to you~
Hair/clothing edits: up to you~

total - 900k~ <3

Saiyukii

Kimie Kitty

Gracious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Rubina
Owner: Kimie Kitty
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Friendly
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Up to you! Make me something pretty. Red/pink? Greens & blues? Whatever you want.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches
Tag frame color: Whatever matches
Tag feather color: Whatever matches

(Super late, but this is for King's February colorist choice slots.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:42 pm
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Excited Apathy
Temper: TBD
Description: Have fun with her! I'll give a short list of things I like to get ya started, the rest is up to you!
-long mane/tail
-blue+any color except orange
-glowing things
Reference image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default accessory color(s)? Your pick~
Tag frame color: "
Tag feather color: "

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Mizuki
Owner: catmagick
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adventurous
Eye Color: #9966CC
Mane Color: Streaked #c0c0c0 and #C8A2C8
Mane Style: Long
Tail Color: #000000 with #6B3FA0 underside
Body: #000000 with #6B3FA0 underbelly, inner legs, and ear tips
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:51 pm
Soquili Type: Edited Normal
Colorist: Endejester *homg*!
Name: Ballad
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Temper: Enchanting
Breed: Spirited (OC ?)
Description: Pale blue bodied, with black hooves, silver muzzle. Mane curly (standard) and colored like (Aveshar/Ballad Ref Image). Tail short (Standard) and black and silver like mane. Eyes glowing silver, brows black. Silver marking on cheek. Glowing silver markings down all four legs. Silver wings on back, splattered with purple. All markings glowing like eyes. Markings from tailfeathers on Ref. Image moved to right hind leg on Soq. (Order unimportant.)
Reference Image (For Markings, Colors, etc): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/Kiralto/Ballad.jpg
Mane Curly Like: Standard (medium) curly mane (image removed)
Wings (same as Ave's markings in color and style) / Mane Colored Like: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/Kiralto/Pets/Aveshar.jpg
Tail Colored: Like Mane
Tail Length- Standard Short Tail (image removed)
Notes: Markings on TailFeathers moved to right hind leg? (As right hind is not visible on Ref. Image)
Starting Stage: Adult
Default Accessory Colors: Indigo, Silver, White
Tag Frame Color: Black
Tag Feather: Black, Silver tip. Maybe a simple Yevon Marking?

Ref Images Note: Ref image of Ballad PL lion, belonging to me. Ref image of Aveshar in Soquili, belonging to me.

450k paid. <3

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester ^^
Name of horse: (I'll wait till I see him, if that's okay?)
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): (I'd also like to wait for this, please!)
Breed: Up to Ende!
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Up to Ende! Maybe something St. Patrick's-y?
Reference image(s): N/A
Default accessory color(s)?: Ende's choice!
Tag frame color: Ende's choice!
Tag feather color: Ende's choice!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 am
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
The Ende
Name of horse: Nabooru
Owner: Ivory_Feld
Temper: Tough
Breed: Gerudo
Description: Golden eyes w/ golden eyeshadow, orange-red hair pulled up high with her large jewel clasp (made on Soquili to flow down halfway to the floor) tail also made with jewel clasp (you get creative freedom with how the tail looks.) Her coat/skin is tan, as seen in the reference image. I'd like very much for her weird strip top to just be show in between her front legs/on her chest muscel area. Neck jewelry, head gem, large earrings, ect to their equal places, please. Her poofy pants can go on her behind accordingly *LOL*. I'd appreciate her hooves to have all sorts of gold bands and gems or something as well as her wings. Her wings are tan like her skin and I'd love it if you came up with some creative exotic jewerly to hang from them or something. Gloves and shoes not wanted. xd
Reference image(s): Nabooru Upclose | Nabooru as seen in game art
Please go more by the Nabooru upclose sketch, please heart
Default accessory color(s)?: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Tag Background: Any
Hair/clothing edits (if any): To match cosplay. *Read description.

Ivory_Feld

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Avania
Owner: Chaifuzz
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gracious

Eye Color: light green

Body Color: A light brown color. VERY light brown, but not as light as a flesh color, more of a tanned skin color.

Mane Color: Should be dark green with gold streaks, the two small feathers that come with the short style main should be black

Mane Style: Short

Tail Color: Should be dark green with gold streaks

Tail Style: Short

Hoof Color: Black

Legs Color: Her legs should get a darker shade of brown at her knees. But for the back legs it should start fading a little higher than where her knees would be.

Back Legs Color: Her back legs should have five light green green stripes each, fairly thin, and fuzzy at the edges, each circling her entire leg

Other Markings: The birds in reference image Bird Tattoo. They should look the same except without the chains, and should be on her shoulder, in the same position as in the picture. They should all be the color black, so no silvers or golds, just black. And there should be four green dots under her eyes, like tattoos, a gold blaze running down her forhead(see reference image labled Blaze), and on her left front leg a thick gold band between her knee and shoulder, and under that band gold letters (see reference image labled letters, the type i would like are the big bolded ones, I don't care which of those you use though)

Reference image(s):

Bird Tattoo
Blaze
Letters

Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: Dark Brown
Tag feather color: One feather should be light green, and the other feather should be black and gold

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Name of horse: Xun Yu
Owner: Asahi Kumoru
Temper (one word for horse's personality): brilliant
Breed: Cosplay (The Ravages of Time)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pure white horse with dark blue eyes and a white mane. Black eyebrows, and a bit of paint around his eyes/long eyelashes, as in refs 1 and 5
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no default accessories
Tag frame color: whatever looks good
Tag feather color: whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: medium-long white mane, mostly straight but a little wavy (see ref 6 for length when not blowing dramatically in the wind) Official's cap, best seen in refs 1 and 2. As for further edits, I don't want him /clothed/ exactly, but I'd like some dark drapes as in ref 3, sort of over one shoulder. Also, I'd like at least the pale gold trim from his robes with the S-shaped designs incorporated somehow, maybe as like bracelets or ribbons? I think I will leave the exact design up to you, and just say that he should not be swimming in fabric, nor does the design have to look like the human clothes, but whatever you think would give the overall feel of the clothing and look good on a horse. The one colored ref I have of him (#3) is in mostly black and white clothes, but I'd like more of a deep navy instead of the straight black. And if he comes out looking decidedly cutesy or a bit girly-looking, you're doin' it right xd

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Celandine
Owner: Derivative
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sprightly
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Acceptance
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mostly, since I can't seem to decide on one look for Celandine, I'd like to hand over the majority of her appearance to the colorist. I just have a few things I'd like to see, but other than that, total freedom~

Wings: The smaller, more pert wings - that have the top set arching up and the bottom set fanning out. Also, the tiny wings behind the ears and the tiny wings by the hooves.

Feathering: Long feathering over the hooves! ♥

Clothes: No full body clothing please! Accessories, jewelery, something like a sash would be lovely, but please no pants/skirt/shirts - that kind of thing.

Reference image(s): Just a couple of pictures to inspire you - feel free to draw from them or not. xD Also, some lyrics, as I mentioned I might be sending in PM~

A flower.

Girl in a field.

Closer by Joshua Radin (just the lyrics, no song xD)

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Custom mane & tail, possible jewelry/sash/accessories.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games