Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:43 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin heard Rayne call out movie night as he grabbed his katana from the roof. He yelled loudly, "COMING RAYNE-DONO!!!" He jumped down form the top of the building (and landing so smoothly despite the height which he fell). He then made his way inside the cafe and looked for Rayne-dono, though he found the movie screen on the first floor. But he went upstairs just to find Rayne. "I'm here, Rayne-dono! And I found my katana!" he said happily as he sat next to her.

"Ronin!" she welcomed warmly, smiling at him. "I'm glad you found it." She glanced at the TV across the room. Both TVs on both floors were temporarily connected for the movie-night. She sighed and glanced around the room. Looking at the TV for too long made her eyes feel dizzy. "What kind of a movie is it, or did we decide yet?" she asked, turning to face Ronin, blinking more frequently than usual.
"Umm I dunno if we decided yet. I'm pretty sure people here would enjoy a action packed martial arts movie, ne?" Ronin suggested. He turned to look at Rayne and noticed that she was blinking too much. "Rayne-dono, are you ok?" he asked with a concerned look in his eyes

((Eep! Sorry for not being in here..!))

Rayne stopped blinking for a moment and looked blankly at Ronin. "Hmm? Oh, uh.. It's just the TV... White noise and a fuzzy screen makes me a bit..." she drifted, swaying in her seat. "..Whew..." Sensitive ears and sight. Gotta love it, right? Ha! Not as a silly nymph when watching white-noise on TVs. Rayne put her hand up to her forehead and closed her eyes and muttered something like, "Nnnngh..."
Ronin still looked at Rayne with a worried face. He then took her hand as he focused and infuses her body with his chi in such a soothing way that she feels totally relaxed. "Feels good?"
(omg i dunno why but what my character said sounds rather...ehehe sweatdrop redface )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin heard Rayne call out movie night as he grabbed his katana from the roof. He yelled loudly, "COMING RAYNE-DONO!!!" He jumped down form the top of the building (and landing so smoothly despite the height which he fell). He then made his way inside the cafe and looked for Rayne-dono, though he found the movie screen on the first floor. But he went upstairs just to find Rayne. "I'm here, Rayne-dono! And I found my katana!" he said happily as he sat next to her.

"Ronin!" she welcomed warmly, smiling at him. "I'm glad you found it." She glanced at the TV across the room. Both TVs on both floors were temporarily connected for the movie-night. She sighed and glanced around the room. Looking at the TV for too long made her eyes feel dizzy. "What kind of a movie is it, or did we decide yet?" she asked, turning to face Ronin, blinking more frequently than usual.
"Umm I dunno if we decided yet. I'm pretty sure people here would enjoy a action packed martial arts movie, ne?" Ronin suggested. He turned to look at Rayne and noticed that she was blinking too much. "Rayne-dono, are you ok?" he asked with a concerned look in his eyes

Rayne stopped blinking for a moment and looked blankly at Ronin. "Hmm? Oh, uh.. It's just the TV... White noise and a fuzzy screen makes me a bit..." she drifted, swaying in her seat. "..Whew..." Sensitive ears and sight. Gotta love it, right? Ha! Not as a silly nymph when watching white-noise on TVs. Rayne put her hand up to her forehead and closed her eyes and muttered something like, "Nnnngh..."
Ronin still looked at Rayne with a worried face. He then took her hand as he focused and infuses her body with his chi in such a soothing way that she feels totally relaxed. "Feels good?"
(omg i dunno why but what my character said sounds rather...ehehe sweatdrop redface )

((X_x Rayne is a very lovable character, but when it comes to her loving another, she doesn't know how it feels.. Technically she doesn't know how to fall in love, so she kinda... well, can't. It's a flaw she has, Ik.. It'll change overtime, but I thought y'had to know.))

Rayne looked as if she were about to collapse, but her conciousness told otherwise of her health. Her eyes were still relaxed shut, but her sitting up also relaxed her into falling into Ronin's lap. "Hmm..." she hummed very quietly. "I suppose.. Yeah, I feel a bit better..." Her voice was almost too soft to hear, but still audible. She merely relaxed there, her hand that was on her forehead now softly on his knee. Then, even quieter, "Thanks, Ronin..."  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:10 pm
((NOTICE: Major layout update!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 pm
((Hehe, sounds like most guys, XP, so wats been up?))
((And yes, mucho slappidy XP))Glane walked with her, and whne they stepped in, the first thing he noticed was that his guitar, had gone missing in his absence, "s**t" he whispered to himself...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:16 pm
((nm, just school and crap))
"Eh! That's not good!" Kat said, knowing that his guitar was one of his most prized possessions. "I'll help you find it, don't worry."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:59 pm
((Sounds kinda boring sad But dont feel bad, it's completely broing everywhere I bet...))
Glane looked her in the eyes "Nah, I can find it sometime later on..." his voice traveled off as he thought about possible places, had Rayne moved it into his room or something?..  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:01 pm
vampslayer3
((Sounds kinda boring sad But dont feel bad, it's completely broing everywhere I bet...))
Glane looked her in the eyes "Nah, I can find it sometime later on..." his voice traveled off as he thought about possible places, had Rayne moved it into his room or something?..

((it is, but this weekend will be better, i just have a lot of test this week))
"Oh, all right." Kat said looking at him. "You sure?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Yea, no doubt" he smiled at her, hoping she would take it sincerely, though it wasn't "Oh cool, movie night apparently" he pointed to the schedule on the wall...  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

((X_x Rayne is a very lovable character, but when it comes to her loving another, she doesn't know how it feels.. Technically she doesn't know how to fall in love, so she kinda... well, can't. It's a flaw she has, Ik.. It'll change overtime, but I thought y'had to know.))

Rayne looked as if she were about to collapse, but her conciousness told otherwise of her health. Her eyes were still relaxed shut, but her sitting up also relaxed her into falling into Ronin's lap. "Hmm..." she hummed very quietly. "I suppose.. Yeah, I feel a bit better..." Her voice was almost too soft to hear, but still audible. She merely relaxed there, her hand that was on her forehead now softly on his knee. Then, even quieter, "Thanks, Ronin..."
(Hahaha interesting. Well there's not much to note about my character except he's pretty shy with girls blaugh )

Ronin slightly blushed when Rayne layed on his lap. She's laying on my lap...., he thought. He didn't want to move her to disturb her however. So he watched the movie as he let Rayne lay on his lap softly. He smiled and chuckled lightly. "You're welcome, Rayne-dono..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:49 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

(Hahaha interesting. Well there's not much to note about my character except he's pretty shy with girls blaugh )

Ronin slightly blushed when Rayne layed on his lap. She's laying on my lap...., he thought. He didn't want to move her to disturb her however. So he watched the movie as he let Rayne lay on his lap softly. He smiled and chuckled lightly. "You're welcome, Rayne-dono..."

Rayne smiled gently and opened her eyes to watch the movie that had suddenly appeared on screen. She softly breathed, almost as if she wasn't breathing at all, but her eyes blinking normally again gave her the look that she was still, at least, alive. Characters in the movie seemed to jump; Martial Arts. Ronin chose it, I'm guessing, heheh.. she thought, though she didn't mind the genre.  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:15 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Yea, no doubt" he smiled at her, hoping she would take it sincerely, though it wasn't "Oh cool, movie night apparently" he pointed to the schedule on the wall...

"All right." Kat said again. He was fine. They'd find it soon anyways... "Awesome!" Kat said happily upon seeing the schedule. Ooh la la, the thought to herself. Movie night...
((SCANDALOUS!!!)))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:29 pm
((*hardcore dances* I KNOW RIGHT! *prep voice*))
He smiled at her quickly found happiness "Yep yup, wonder what's gonna be on" he looked to his right and saw that the movie seemed to already be on "The schedule does not say we are late, but whatever goes down, seats?" he asked her, a curious eyebrow raised...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:11 pm
vampslayer3
((*hardcore dances* I KNOW RIGHT! *prep voice*))
He smiled at her quickly found happiness "Yep yup, wonder what's gonna be on" he looked to his right and saw that the movie seemed to already be on "The schedule does not say we are late, but whatever goes down, seats?" he asked her, a curious eyebrow raised...

((PREPPYNESS MUST BE PUNISHED!!!))
"I don't care, i like most movies execpt those really sappy ones." She grinned. "Sure, I think Rayne and Ronin and already down there."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:14 pm
((OMG IT"S LIKE A DOUBLE DATE!!!!! mrgreen ))  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:42 pm
jinxercat2006
((OMG IT"S LIKE A DOUBLE DATE!!!!! mrgreen ))
((whoa! umm don't get the wrong idea... sweatdrop redface ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games