Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm
-enters the bar and gets a Mike's-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm
* stands up and looks at him * Well I will meet you there, So we can finish up and you dont have to be there too long.. * turns and flits away in a blink *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 pm
Okay Maune. You do what Doctor Black says.

@ Katana:
I made the mistake today of asking Leko to put something strong in my latte. I have been stressing out and I thought it would help me relax. She put something in that was strong all right. After I drank it, she told me it was something she used on Ayami to un-angelic her and that I may have some evil side effects. stressed

That's when the electricity started going haywire and the more stressed out I got the more enraged I became. I've been angry before and hell…even enraged, but nothing compared to this. It just snowballed and I couldn't control it. stressed

You see those scorch marks on the floor *points* …that is where I threw my hands down to my sides. stressed Then Black took me away so I wouldn't hurt anyone and I had to chill for a long while until I calmed down.  
{{Weird!! I was JUST going to ask where Asuka was since she hadn't been here in awhile! biggrin }}

Amy looked up when she heard two patrons come in. When she notices Alice, she leaves her to do her doll making. She didn't want to disturb her.

When she looked at the second patron, Amy's eyes lit up with delight and she smiled brightly at Asuka. "Asuka! You're back! I haven't seen you in awhile... I'm the bartender now! Let me get you something to drink. Anything you prefer?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

Cuwen
iggies

*Seeing that apparently this hospital this was different depending on the company, sways slightly while leaving behind the bar, bouncing off the corners* great more bruises! And sways as she walks to the door. Turning and nearly falling*
G'night... Psyzapp shtay away from water... Maune don't eat beets for a *hic* while... Katana, why's there 2 of you now? and new girl *hic* watch for daggers.

*Then bumps out before wandering staggering to somewhere that might look like Dames*

((I might lurk a bit but I have to get this done.... you are too amusing tonight!))

{{lol!! Now YOU made ME laugh! rofl rofl }}

((LOL oh good I'm glad. And Katana, there just isn't enough of you in this world))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm
{{ biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm
I'll have an AMF, Amy. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm
-sticks a scroll with writing on it onto the generic-looking and faceless effigy doll, placing a curse on the doll and the person it represents-  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Okay Maune. You do what Doctor Black says.

@ Katana:
I made the mistake today of asking Leko to put something strong in my latte. I have been stressing out and I thought it would help me relax. She put something in that was strong all right. After I drank it, she told me it was something she used on Ayami to un-angelic her and that I may have some evil side effects. stressed

That's when the electricity started going haywire and the more stressed out I got the more enraged I became. I've been angry before and hell…even enraged, but nothing compared to this. It just snowballed and I couldn't control it. stressed

You see those scorch marks on the floor *points* …that is where I threw my hands down to my sides. stressed Then Black took me away so I wouldn't hurt anyone and I had to chill for a long while until I calmed down.

*looks at Psyzapp for a few minutes, letting all of it sink in, and then takes a long drink of her beer* Hell, Psyzapp, after some of the crap that's gone on around here in the past, that doesn't really surprise me at all! xd Is it safe to hug you, or will I end up with a perm if I do?  
katana68
*coming back upstairs, she goes to Icy* And what do you mean, they need "female" assistance?

{{Sorry Katana! Had logged out to finish my paperwork. sweatdrop I'm home now so you can send me a text if you want. I'm gonna lurk for a bit then head off to bed. xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

::Maune started to walk out of the MW as he gave a bow and a wave towards everyone as he walked out of the bar and headed for the clinic::

Edit:: ((thanks for the booty grab Iggies ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Icy Reign
katana68
*coming back upstairs, she goes to Icy* And what do you mean, they need "female" assistance?

{{Sorry Katana! Had logged out to finish my paperwork. sweatdrop I'm home now so you can send me a text if you want. I'm gonna lurk for a bit then head off to bed. xd }}

((LOL, and how am I supposed to text you? Dork! *hugs*))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Hmm... I could conceivably fix the electricity problem... for a price.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm
*Laughs at Katana.* I think I'm okay now. Maune took the brunt of the excess electricity I was carrying around. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm
(( hey Asuka I need the threads name to shorten down to juat Black's Hall ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games