Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:31 pm
Isobel Bellamy
fish_are_ebil
isobel i love placebo i can believe someone knows placebo(hi)
Kya same here! i love placebo (bloody paris had them for live 8 along with mse and the cure - i was NOT happey)

If bloody paris means paris hilton i hate you she like the best! im joking (its not even funny) i dont hate you ibut i hate paris hilton more than ashlee simpsons shes a mega whore and get like millions a day for being a whore(sorry for the language.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:32 pm
Hullo biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:32 pm
fish_are_ebil
Isobel Bellamy
fish_are_ebil
Kya same here! i love placebo (bloody paris had them for live 8 along with mse and the cure - i was NOT happey)

Is bloody paris supposed to be paris hilton cause i like love her! just joking shes a mega whore who make millions by having sex.
the city paris...in france.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:33 pm
Sorry for writing same thing twice. at lest you know my opinon on paris hilton.  

Southern Belles

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
fish_are_ebil
Isobel Bellamy
fish_are_ebil

Is bloody paris supposed to be paris hilton cause i like love her! just joking shes a mega whore who make millions by having sex.
the city paris...in france.....
She's stupid, sorry about that blaugh (she's sitting right next to me eek )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:35 pm
fish_are_ebil
Sorry for writing same thing twice. at lest you know my opinon on paris hilton.
i kinda feel the same way abou ther she annoys me....  

Isobel Bellamy

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:36 pm
whats wrong wwith france instead of laughing like this - hahahha they go - honhohnhohnhohnhohnwithout them we wouldnt be able to make fun of them.(if that made sense....)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:37 pm
*going to work in 10 minutes or less* now that i've seen my van in daylight, it looks like someone attacked and missed the windshield on the first try (Scoring the top of my van) and then hit it with the second attack..... stressed  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:38 pm
fish_are_ebil
whats wrong wwith france instead of laughing like this - hahahha they go - honhohnhohnhohnhohnwithout them we wouldnt be able to make fun of them.(if that made sense....)
paris hogged all the good bands during live 8 i had to endure keane *shudders*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:39 pm
lurichan
*going to work in 10 minutes or less* now that i've seen my van in daylight, it looks like someone attacked and missed the windshield on the first try (Scoring the top of my van) and then hit it with the second attack..... stressed
Sorry to hear that sweatdrop  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:40 pm
lurichan
poor luri. find the b*****d and make him suffer twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:41 pm
deadly_demon
lurichan
Sorry to hear that sweatdrop

I want a van.  

Southern Belles

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:41 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

....for now I must go earn money to get it fixed......they will suffer............  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:42 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

....for now I must go earn money to get it fixed......they will suffer............
Oww eek  

Dearest Darling`

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:43 pm
I want a van...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games