Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 pm
Paraphrased:

"I truly believe that people are pure, sweet, innocent little love generators..."

I think her white light hat is a little too tight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm
♥)O(♥ I AM A WITCH & BORN MYSTIC PSYCHIC MAGICKAL MYSTICAL METAPHYSICAL! I'M A LIFE*TIME MEMBER OF THE ♥)O(♥ CORRELLIAN WICCA TRADITION! ♥)O(♥ I'M GROWING MY ECLECTIC *GREEN CELTIC WICCA* MAGICKAL PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT! PRIESTESS OF MY COVEN ♥)O(♥ GROVE OF THE GREEN PENTAGRAM ♥)O(♥ L@@KING FOR LIKE~HEARTED INTERESTED MYSTICAL HIGH~VIBRATIONAL SISTER WITCHES WHO ARE GREEN CELTIC WICCAN MAGICKAL WITCHES OF LOVING~KINDNESS TO ALL BELOVED ANIMALS CREATURES ~MOTHER EARTH ~ALL LIFE SEEN & UNSEEN AS SPIRITUAL MAGICKAL KINDRED! ALL ANIMALS & CREATURES ARE FAR MORE LOVING ~HEALING ~PSYCHICALLY GIFTED & FAR MORE SPIRITUALLY EVOLVED THAN MOST HUMANS! I'M A ORGANIC VEGAN WICCAN WITCH! ♥)O(♥ MY PATH IS NOT *PHYSICAL CELTIC RECONSTRUCTION* ~ MINE IS MAGICKAL & MYSTICAL CELTIC ~ MY PERSONAL PATH! ♥)O(♥ MUCH OF MY LIFE WAS LIVED AS A MONASTIC IN A VEDIC HINDU TEMPLE & THAT WIZDOM IS MERGED INTO MY GREEN CELTIC WICCA PATH! I CAN READ/CHANT SANSKRIT! I PERFORMED TEMPLE RITUALS TO THE HINDU DEITIES ALL IN SANSKRIT! I WAS THE CONSTANT ATTENDANT OF MY ENLIGHTENED INDIAN GURU & MEDITATED 3+ HOURS DAILY {STILL DO} & WAS HIGHLY DISCIPLINED & TRAINED AS A MYSTIC & FEMALE GURU SANNYASIN! AFTER MY GURU'S PASSING I CEASED LIVING AT THE TEMPLE DUE TO INDIA'S HINDU DHARMA VIOLATIONS & ANIMAL SACIFICE & HINDU CASTE SYSTEM WHICH VIOLATES ALL THE ANCIENT HINDU TEACHINGS THAT BENEATH ALL FRUCTIFYING KARMAS ~ ALL IS THE INFINITE AMBROSIAL OCEAN OF SPIRIT CONSCIOUSNESS ONENESS DIVINITY! HINDU CULTURE IS NOW APPLYING THE CRUEL PREJUDICED CASTE SYSTEM TO ALL PEOPLES & ALL BEINGS ANIMALS & EVERYTHING & TOXIC WESTERN MATERIALISM IS GROWING & GREEDILY EMBRACED IN INDIA! AFTER LEAVING THE HINDU TEMPLE I COULD THEN DEVOTE MYSELF ENTIRELY TO MY GREEN CELTIC WICCA WITHCRAFT WHILE MERGING INTO IT ALL THE PROFOUND WIZDOMS & MYSTICAL MAGICKAL EXPERIENCES & DISCIPLINES GAINED THROUGH MY MONASTIC VEDIC HINDUISM! I LOVE TO HELP THOSE RARE WITCHES WHO SEEK THE ANCIENT GREEN CELTIC WITCHCRAFT SPELLCRAFT RITUALS & THIS PROFOUNDLY MYSTICAL MEDITATIVE DISCIPLINED POWERFUL MAGICKAL PATH TO FULL ENLIGHTENMENT! ♥)O(♥ THE MAGICKS THAT PAGANS ON YOUTUBE CALL IMPOSSIBLE ~FULLY ENLIGHTENED WITCHES & GURUS & SEERS DO NATURALLY! SADLY SOME YOUTUBE SO~CALLED "WITCHES & PAGANS" ARE SOME OF THE MOST UNMAGICKAL & BELLIGERENT HATEFUL IGNORANT BRATS I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED & SUCH TROLLS WILL BE BLOCKED! THANKFULLY MANY SWEET EAGER GOOD~HEARTED NEW WICCANS ARE NOW JOINING YOUTUBE! ♥)O(♥ EVERYTHING SEEN & UNSEEN IS A SHORELESS AMBROSIAL OCEAN OF MAGICK ~SPIRIT ~INFINITE AMBROSIAL ALL FULFILLING DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS! MANY WITCHES & PAGANS HERE HAVE NO PROFOUND METAPHYSICAL MYSTICAL INDEPTH MAGICKAL *DISCIPLINE* TRAINING! ~*~ ♥)O(♥ WISE DEEPLY TRAINED EVOLVED WITCHES HAVE POISE & EGOLESS DIGNITY IN ALL THEIR WAYS & THEY ARE *NEVER* RUDE CRUDE PROFANE HATEFUL SARCASTIC BRATS! ♥)O(♥ ALL MY STRICT MONASITC MYSTICAL MAGICKAL YOGIC TRAINING IN THE VEDAS & VEDIC HINDUISM ~ADI SHANKARA ~SHAIVISM SHAKTI ETC & LIVING WITH FULLY ENLIGHTENED GURUS & YOGIS & THE PROFOUND MYSTICAL MAGICKAL PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES THAT ARE NOW MY NATURAL BEING ARE MERGED INTO MY PROFOUNDLY MYSTICAL MAGICKAL PATH OF GREEN CELTIC WICCA WITCHCRAFT! IN MY GREEN CELTIC MAGICKAL PATH I WAS TRAINED BY PROFOUND WITCHES ENLIGHTENED IN THE ANCIENT MAGICKAL MYSTERY RELIGION TRADITIONS & THE HIGHLY DISCIPLINED SPIRITUAL MYSTICAL MAGICKAL METAPHYSICAL OCCULT PRACTICES & EXPERIENCES! YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS IN MOST MODERN MAINSTREAM COVENS! I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING & LIVING MY INTENSELY MYSTICAL MAGICKAL LIFE BEFORE MANY OF THE PAGANS HERE WERE BORN. ALSO, THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS ONLY MODERN SOLITARY PRACTITIONERS & DON'T FIND OBSCURE BUT PROFOUNDLY WISE ENLIGHTENED WITCHES & SEERS TO TEACH & OPEN THEM TO THE DEEPEST MYSTERIES & MAGICKAL PRACTICES ~THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON THE DEEPEST MYSTERIES OF THE ANCIENT MAGICKAL PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT ~WHICH INCLUDES PROLONGED FOCUSED MEDITATONS DAILY ~BEING EGOLESS ~ ONENESS CONSCIOUSNESS ~TOTAL INNER & OUTER VIBRATIONAL PURIFICATION ~TOTAL MAGICKAL TRANSFORMATIONAL ALCHEMY OF EVERY THOUGHT FEELING ~DISSOLVING EVERY LOWER THOUGHT IMPRESSION SUBTLE~SEED BEFORE IT FORMS INTO THOUGHTS OR DOINGS ~ DISSOLVING ALL KARMAS & KARMIC DEBTS TO ANY BEING OR LIVING THING ~MERGING ONES BEING IN THE SPIRITUAL ALL~PURE AMBROSIAL DIVINITY *SOURCE* OF ALL SEEN UNSEEN & BEYOND ~ ENDING ALL FURTHER FLESH BODY KARMIC REINCARNATIONS! I WILL AGAIN BE GIVING TASTES OF THESE TEACHINGS HERE! THIS IS MY PATH & THERE ARE ***NO*** DEBATES OR ARGUEMENTS OR TROLLS ALLOWED! MY WIZDOM IS DEEP ~ MY MAGICK IS ALIVE ~ MY HEART IS PURE ~ MY KARMA IS VERY GOOD & NO ONE FARES WELL WHO TRIES TO HARM ME OR ATTEMPTS TO CAUSE ME GRIEF! MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAN & CLEAR! MY SPIRIT IS PURE & POWERFUL! I HAVE POWERFUL GODDESSES GODS ELEMENTALS SPIRIT SOURCE PROTECTORS & POWERFUL PROTECTION! ♥)O(♥
About Me:

♥)O(♥ ♥♥♥ THE CHARGE OF THE GODDESS ♥♥♥ ~*~*~*~ Listen to the words from the Great Mother, who was of olde called amongst beings: Aradia, Arianrhod, Anu, Brighid, Blodeuwedd, Branwen, Cerridwen, Danu, Druantia, Epona, Flidias, Morrighan, Rhiannon, and by many other names. ~*~ Whenever you have need of anything ~ in each month often, and better it be when the Moon is Full or New, then shall ye assemble in some secret place and adore the Spirit of Me, Queen of all Witches. ~*~ There shall ye assemble, who have not yet won my deepest secrets and are fain to learn all Witcheries. To these shall I teach that which is yet unknown. ~*~ Ye shall be free from all slavery, and as a sign that you be free, ye shall be as free as the sky in your rites. ~*~ You shall sing, feast, make music and share love, all in my presence, for Mine is the Ecstasy of the Spirit, and Mine is also Joy upon Earth. ~*~ My law is Love unto all beings. Keep Pure your Highest Ideal ~ strive ever towards it ~ let naught stop you nor turn you aside.~*~ Mine is the Secret Door which opens upon the sweet Land Of Youth and Mine is the Cup of the Wine of Life, the Cauldron of Cerridwen, which is Wizdom's Holy Grail of Immortality. ~*~ I am the Gracious Goddess who gives the Gift of Joy unto the hearts of all beings. ~*~ I lovingly give knowledge of the Spirit Eternal, and beyond death, I give Peace and Freedom and ONENESS with Me ~ the ALL. ~*~ I demand Naught of cruel sacrifice ~ for behold, I am the Mother of all living and my Love is poured out upon the Earth. ~*~*~*~ Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess ~ She, in the dust of whose feet are the Shining Ones of Higher Realms, whose body of Light encircles the Universe. ~*~ I am the Beauty of the Green Earth and the White Moon among the Stars and the Mystery of the Waters. ~*~ I call unto thy Spirit ~ Arise and come unto Me ~ for I am the Spirit Soul of Nature who gives Life to the Universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me all things return. And before my Face, beloved of Gods and beings, let thine innermost Divine Self be enfolded in the Rapture of the Infinite. ~*~ Beloved of all the Gods and all beings, let my worship be in the pure heart that Rejoices! ~*~ For behold, all acts of pure love and innocent pleasure are my rituals. Therefore, let there be beauty and strength ~ power and compassion ~ honor and humility ~ mirth and reverence within you. ~*~ Thou who thinkeest to seek Me, know that thy seeking and yearning will avail thee not, unless thou knowest the Mystery ~ that if that which thou seekest thou findest not Within thee, thou will never find it without. For Behold! I have been with thee from the beginning, and I am That which is ♥Attained At The End Of Desire♥ ♥★♥★♥★♥ ♣ ◕‿◕ ♣ ♪♫♪♫ ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

♥(¯`´•.¸(¯`´•.¸ ________ღ♥ღ_________ ¸.•´´¯)¸.•´´¯)♥
♥♥♥°°♥♥♥ Magick ♥♥♥ Love ♥♥♥ Harmony ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
♥(_¸.•´´(_¸.•´´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ღ♥ღ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `´•.¸_)´´•.¸_)♥

♥)O(♥ ON MY CHANNEL I WILL FREELY EXPRESS MY TEACHINGS ON MY MAGICKAL PATH OF GREEN CELTIC WICCA ~WITCHCRAFT ~MYSTICAL METAPHYSICS ~ I HONOR IN MY PATH MY PSYCHIC CLAIRVOYANCE & COMBINE MY INTUITIVE PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE OF DEITIES ~DIVINITY ~CELTIC SHAMANISM ~ DRUIDRY ~FAERIES ~NATURE SPIRITS ~ELEMENTALS ~ANIMALS CREATURES ~NATURE ~GAIA ~ & THE POSITIVE OCCULT & MYSTICAL METAPHYSICS ~ 3 HOURS DAILY OF DEEP MEDITATION & RITUAL! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I TEACH HERE PLEASE STAY AWAY & DO NOT HARASS ME NOR FORCE ME INTO DIALOGUE OR DRAMA! I WILL NOT COMPLY AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED! I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME! ***IF YOU EMBRACE SATANISM STAY AWAY!*** *** ♥)O(♥ L@@KING FOR LIKE~HEARTED GREEN CELTIC WICCANS SISTER WITCHES WHO ARE ORGANIC VEGAN & SEEK TO GATHER OR DWELL TOGETHER AS A MAGICKAL GROVE ~AQUIRE A PLACE WITH LAND FOR GROWING ORGANIC VEGGIES ~FRUIT TREES ~HERBS ~FLOWERS ~MAKING MOST EVERYTHING WE NEED! I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA...THAT CAN CHANGE!! THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING ~PEOPLE WILL SEEK BASIC EARTHLY NECESSITIES! WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN MAGICKAL ORGANIC WHOLISTIC BUSINESS TOGETHER AND SOLAR LIVING SURVIVAL SKILLS! WE MUST GO BACK TO NATURE! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE STRANDED AND ALONE! I'M ALSO SEEKING MORE LIKE~HEARTED SISTER WITCHES *NOW* FOR DEEP FRIENDSHIP ~ RITUAL ~ SHARING ~ GATHERING! ♥)O(♥ I'M ON SKYPE AS *MAGICKALHUMMINGBYRD* ♥ LETS TALK! *SEND ME A MESSAGE ON YOUTUBE!* ~*~ ♥)O(♥ ♥ =^☻♥☻^= ♥ ♥)O(♥ I WILL UNSUBSCRIBE & UNFRIEND ANYONE SPEWING PROFANITY! WORDS ARE SACRED & MADE OF SACRED SPIRIT & MAGICK & VIBRATIONS WHICH MANIFEST! PROFANITY IS TOXIC ON ALL LEVELS TO THIS DIVINE UNIVERSE & TO ALL BEINGS SPIRIT & PROFANITY INSULTS THE GODDESS! NO SPIRITUAL WIZDOM TRADITION OR TRUE PRIESTESS WILL ACCEPT OR INITIATE ANY CRUDE IGNORANT PERSON WHO SPEWS PROFANITY! ♥)O(♥
Hometown:♥)O(♥ Northern California USA ♥ GODDESS GAIA WITH KINDRED CREATURES ♥)O(♥
Hobbies:♥)O(♥ NATURE Encompasses ALL Realms & Levels Of SPIRIT & Being ~ FULL MAGICKAL ENLIGHTENMENT ~ Merged In ALL ONENESS ~ This Is ORIGINAL NATURE! This NATURE Also Appears To Us As Mother Earth & ALL Creatures & Trees & Goddesses & Gods & Elementals & Elements & Nature Spirits & Fae Etc! NATURE Is Made Of Infinite Immortal Magickal Divine SPIRIT! In This LIGHT ~ ONENESS With NATURE Is FULL ENLIGHTENMENT! ♥)O(♥ This NATURE Is The Pristine NATURAL Original Immortal SPIRIT Beingness Of ALL & BEYOND! This Is The GODDESS! We Are This SPIRIT ONENESS ~ This NATURE Is NOT The Little Materialistic Concepts Of Nature That Most Hold! ALL NATURE Is POWERFUL MAGICK & IMMORTAL SPIRIT! I Am L@@KING For Like~Hearted Profoundly Mystical & Magickal Green Sister Witches! ~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~ ♥)O(♥ THE GODDESS IS ALIVE & MAGICK IS AFOOT !!! ♥)O(♥ ~*~*~*~ My GROVE OF THE GREEN PENTAGRAM Is A Coven Of Celtic Emerald GREEN Radiant Witches Wiccans Pagans & Celtic Shamans Who Abide By The *Harm None* Of The Wiccan Rede ~~~ *HARM NONE* HERE IN THIS GROVE FOCUSES ON PROTECTING ALL INNOCENT SPIRITUAL MAGICKAL KINDRED BELOVED ANIMALS & CREATURES ~ GAIA MOTHER EARTH & GODDESS MOON! ♥)O(♥ I WILL USE MAGICK AGAINST HUMANS TO STOP VILE HUMANS WHO HARM THEM ~ TO PROTECT THESE BELOVED INNOCENT ONES! ♥)O(♥ ~*~ NO Pro Animal Exploitation Comments Will Be Allowed! *Nothing* Which Contains *Anything* Taken From Any Animal Or Creatures Body Or Robs Them Of Happiness! We Revere Love Protect ALL Creatures & Gaia Mother Earth ~ They Are Our Teachers & Our Beloved Kindred Ones ~ Our Very SPIRIT Self! THE IDEALS HERE ARE THE WAYS OF THE ECLECTIC GODDESS~CENTERED ORGANIC VEGAN GREEN CELTIC WICCAN WITCH! ~*~*~*~ ♥)O(♥ OUR ♥PANTHEONS ♥SHINING ONES ♥SPIRITUAL PRACTICES ♥MAGICKAL WORKINGS ::: ♥ARADIA ♥CERNUNNOS ♥BRIGHID ♥ARIANRHOD ♥DANU ♥ANU ♥RHIANNON ♥CERRIDWEN ♥MORRIGHAN ♥BLODEUWEDD ♥FLIDIAS ♥DRUANTIA ♥EPONA ♥HEKATE ♥MERLYN ♥DAGDHA ♥GWYDION ♥LUGH ♥PAN ♥TALIESIN ♥VEDAS ♥SHIVA ♥PASHUPATI ♥SAMADHI ♥DURGA ♥ADITI ♥ASHWINS ♥LAKSHMI ♥AGNI ♥GANESHA ♥GAYATRI ♥SAVITRI ♥BAST ♥SEKHMET ♥ISIS ♥DEVAS ♥FAERY ♥NATURE SPIRITS ♥SHINING ONES ♥MOTHER EARTH ♥SOLAR/LUNAR/STELLAR ♥ELEMENTS ELEMENTALS ♥AWEN ♥ANIMALS & CREATURES FAMILIARS ♥SPIRITS ♥TREES ♥PLANTS ♥HERBS ♥FLOWERS ♥CRYSTALS STONES ♥MEDITATION ♥DIVINATION ♥PSYCHIC ♥HEALING ♥SPELLS ♥RITUALS ♥HOODOO ♥WHEEL OF THE YEAR ♥ANCESTORS ETC ARE ALL MAGICKALLY WORKED WITH & COMMUNED WITH IN OUR GROVE. ~*~*~*~ ♥)O(♥ Gaia Mother Earth And ALL LIFE Upon Her Is Relying Upon We Aware GREEN Magickal Ones To Help Heal The Horrors Being Perpetuated Upon Gaia Earth & Her Beloved Creatures By ALL~Destructive Insane Humans! We Will Help *Wake Up* The Zombified Masses And Teach Them The Magickal GREENING Way Of LIFE And To *Harm None!* ♥)O(♥ This Grove Is An Emerald GREEN Celtic Witch Magickal Path Towards Full ENLIGHTENMENT! ♥)O(♥  

aoijea23487

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 pm
^^^
I think my brain has officially exploded... O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Sorry for the info dump. I am not sure exactly how my head managed to stay intact through most of it. Points of interest: repeated assault of the Shift Key and/or Caps Lock, her re-wording of the Charge, like somehow being naked is horrible and her exclusion of war deities yet inclusion of deities known to be violent like Shiva (whose rage is known to be nigh unstoppable), her commitment to censorship.

I find it unreal that someone who professes to belong to a religion that specifically worships polarity (as vehemently voiced by Gards and other Wiccans who even include solitaries, non-initiates, non-traditionals, etc. as Wiccans, as long as they worship polarity), cannot come to grips with the less pleasant, darker sides of Deity. Why be a soft polytheist when you consciously reject and disrespect other deities?

Also: no debates allowed. And purposeful exclusion of men for no apparent good reason.

UGHHHH.  

aoijea23487

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm
I evolve my Magickal Hummingbird with the Ambrosia of Greenness into... Psycho Fluffenstein!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm
I mean, I'm all about veganism and spirituality and paganism and hugging trees and saving the Earth and even the occasional recreational drug use...

...but holy muffins. Too much LSD, or something.  

aoijea23487

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:26 pm
It...it's like Lucky's speech in Waiting for Godot.

I think my eyes are bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm
*head asplodes*  

whiporwill-o

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 pm
Quote:
NO Pro Animal Exploitation Comments Will Be Allowed! *Nothing* Which Contains *Anything* Taken From Any Animal Or Creatures Body Or Robs Them Of Happiness!

Yeah, because spraying the bugs eating the veggies in your garden with organic bug spray doesn't rob them of happiness or anything. (I'd like to see this woman face off a squash bug invasion.)

Quote:
We Revere Love Protect ALL Creatures & Gaia Mother Earth ~ They Are Our Teachers & Our Beloved Kindred Ones ~ Our Very SPIRIT Self! THE IDEALS HERE ARE THE WAYS OF THE ECLECTIC GODDESS~CENTERED ORGANIC VEGAN GREEN CELTIC WICCAN WITCH!

Is it just me, or is declaring that all animals are our spiritual teachers incredibly arrogant?

And does she believe guinea worms are our spiritual teachers?

Quote:
♥CERNUNNOS

Because the Lord of the Hunt was VEGAN, don'cha know! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:17 pm
I can't read it, hurts my eyes to even look at it.

Where did you find it?  

Cunning Witch Angus

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Arcanist Angus

Where did you find it?

It's MagickalHummingbird's YouTube profile.

If you think she sounds whacked now, just wait'll you hear her in person.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm
"Skeptical is just another word for closed-minded!"  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

StillBored123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 pm
Yanueh
Arcanist Angus

Where did you find it?

Why does she sound like that one old lady in the snickers commercial?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 pm
Yanueh
"Skeptical is just another word for closed-minded!"
Lavdem virtvtis

Oh god
gonk

necessitati damvs

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Yanueh
Arcanist Angus

Where did you find it?

gonk gonk gonk

This is why I hate Youtube.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games