Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm
I'm starting to get into booty grab myself. Hence the pretty new tea cups.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm
TeaDidikai
I'm starting to get into booty grab myself. Hence the pretty new tea cups.
Yeah, the Pepper Tea doll is coming up in my quest pretty soon>.> Just have to get through a few more things.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:28 pm
I seriously wonder how the ******** I'm going to finish a thesis if I can barely even handle day to day life w/ my disabilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:58 pm
TeaDidikai
Illiezeulette
The watering down of this tradition is driving me insane. Now it's all PC and anyone can call themselves a yogi without rightfully deserving it.

You're going to spend the next several years being frustrated by people who don't know what the hell they are talking about huh?
Welcome to the club.

I am an elitist for not liking cultural misappropriation, apparently.

It is driving me ******** NUTS.

Also, does anyone else notice a paradox about calling someone an elitist? That these people think that they are **better than** elitists for somehow not being elitist? That I shouldn't tell someone that they are wrong but I am definitely full of bullshit?

WHAT THE ********?  

aoijea23487

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm
Illiezeulette
TeaDidikai
Illiezeulette
The watering down of this tradition is driving me insane. Now it's all PC and anyone can call themselves a yogi without rightfully deserving it.

You're going to spend the next several years being frustrated by people who don't know what the hell they are talking about huh?
Welcome to the club.

I am an elitist for not liking cultural misappropriation, apparently.

It is driving me ******** NUTS.

Also, does anyone else notice a paradox about calling someone an elitist? That these people think that they are **better than** elitists for somehow not being elitist? That I shouldn't tell someone that they are wrong but I am definitely full of bullshit?

WHAT THE ******** class="clear">

I was having this same conversation with my sister earlier today. I've been getting kinda down lately, because on one hand I want to help people, but the more I ask questions or let them know why they're wrong, the more I'm seen as "combative" and a b***h. *sigh*

I think at this point I'm just going to say once is enough, and if I feel myself losing patience (and this happens fast) then I should take a break and walk away. Some people don't want to be wrong, no matter what. It makes no ******** sense whatsoever, especially if they're being racist, a bigot, or whatever in the process. But I can't fix everything, and neither can you. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 pm
True, but I like to think that I can make a difference.

I stopped being a fluffy a*****e (or, at least, I hope I have). Just trying to share the (tough) love that was given to me.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm
Bastemhet
Illiezeulette
...Also, does anyone else notice a paradox about calling someone an elitist? That these people think that they are **better than** elitists for somehow not being elitist? That I shouldn't tell someone that they are wrong but I am definitely full of bullshit?

...I've been getting kinda down lately, because on one hand I want to help people, but the more I ask questions or let them know why they're wrong, the more I'm seen as "combative" and a b***h. *sigh*

It's also why people who critically examine things are "closed minded" whereas the "open minded" people are the ones who call people "closed minded" when in a discussion about factual information.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm
So . . .
Norman's ex . . .
who he told me he hasn't spoken to in years . . .
i just was browsing his facebook. . .
and she's there . . .
and she's wanting to meet up with him wednesday . . .

DO I HAVE TO CHOKE A TWIT?!?!?!? GRRRRRR!!!!!  

Gho the Girl

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm
TeaDidikai
Bastemhet
Illiezeulette
...Also, does anyone else notice a paradox about calling someone an elitist? That these people think that they are **better than** elitists for somehow not being elitist? That I shouldn't tell someone that they are wrong but I am definitely full of bullshit?

...I've been getting kinda down lately, because on one hand I want to help people, but the more I ask questions or let them know why they're wrong, the more I'm seen as "combative" and a b***h. *sigh*

It's also why people who critically examine things are "closed minded" whereas the "open minded" people are the ones who call people "closed minded" when in a discussion about factual information.

neutral

I'm just glad at least one place on the internet is more interested in finding out the truth and putting down irresponsible behaviors and ideas. This is literally the only place in my life I can get a fresh breath of air without it turning sour. I think that's really sad.

emo

Edit: Well, that's not true, my boyfriend is a generally awesome guy, but I'm thinking in the context of paganism and scholarship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 pm
Illiezeulette
True, but I like to think that I can make a difference.

I like to think that too, mainly because it's about one of the very few things that makes it worth it to get out of bed every day.  

Bastemhet

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 pm
Bastemhet

neutral

I'm just glad at least one place on the internet is more interested in finding out the truth and putting down irresponsible behaviors and ideas. This is literally the only place in my life I can get a fresh breath of air without it turning sour. I think that's really sad.

I was just about to post something right along the lines of this.

This place is currently my haven. In real life, it's with my Gards. They don't have the same opinions as me but they are good people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am
Where were you when your world first shattered?  

Fiddlers Green

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:17 am
Fiddlers Green
Which time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am
Gho the Girl
Fiddlers Green
Which time?

the first time, this time.  

Fiddlers Green

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am
Fiddlers Green
Gho the Girl
Fiddlers Green
Which time?

the first time, this time.
First time: At home, on my top bunk, my mother having just returned from the vet.

This time: this past week it hasn't so much shattered in one go, it started as a small crack and now the window's caved in.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games