Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am
kalenakeeper
[

kimi23loveheart

Lawrence sighed and placed the lightning shard back in his pocket.
"You assume this one is willing to submit to anything that doesn't benefit her or harm her 'enemies'," he said to Talia. He gripped the keychain in his pocket tightly, ready to summon his keyblade at any moment.

Yogtz floated near Sasha. "So how bad was her reaction to magic before kupo?" he asked.
"Her samples reacted violently to even the basic magic contained within alchemy ingredients. Bubbling, lashing out, i'm not sure how to describe it, Whatever was eating her up last time seems to have destroyed whatever gave her body a reaction to magic. I have no idea what's going on. I'm not sure any of us do," Lawrence replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:43 am
Talia
User Image

"This spell have a side effect to it and it will work."Talia said to Lawrence. She hurried to Rose. "She need to get rest and killed her is not the answer. "
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:18 am
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Kelina looked at Talia with cold eyes behind the blindfold. The spell wasn't affecting her.
"what are you trying to do, kid? Oh, you think I got a soul? Yeah, no. "

She then turned to Lawrence and looked in his direction silently.

"Magic wasn't affecting her at all. Healing spells, even dark healing spells. She said she felt my hand but nothing else." Sasha said to Yogtz, then looked to Rose.
"but the potion Eric gave her worked didn't it?"

"its hard to tell. Right after she took it, she complained about not being able to move and she fell asleep on the gummi ship, although she said she didn't see a ship." Rose sighed .

She then held her ear
"damnit. Looks like we have to deal with this later. Eclipse just told me Kalen's getting nervous."

She turned to Sasha
"Still got that dress you made for Kalena that she never wore?"

"yeah in the back. Help yourself if you think you can fit, although you are shorter than she is."

Rose sighed and went in the back room
"come on Talia."

Kelina sighed looking down
"Kalen better not be a runner. Runner fiancées are no good."

She then looked back in Lawrence direction
"yeah, if you all think that I can't use magic, maybe I can't see it either anymore. Its not affecting me. Kalena's family.....man....especially that brother of hers....never piss them off."

Misty snickered a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 am
Talia
User Image

Talia leaves Kelina side then grins at her. "I didn't think you have one but it suppose to make you feel Dizzy. Magic won't work on you then they need to Stick you with a strong Sedative."

she continues to go back of the room and help Rose. "Can't they shoot sedative in her. an the only tolerable person who will do it, Master Allastair." she suggest to Rose as she looks down.
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

kalenakeeper

Yogtz raised an eyebrow and floated closer to Sasha.
"Are sedatives permitted for use here kupo? I don't think that'd be something used in a school environment, Do we even have an actual plan kupo?" he whispered to her.

Lawrence crossed his arms at the comment on Kalena.
"If they didn't want to piss her family off they'd have invited her to the damn thing. Crap, now that this is going on I won't be able to... never mind that," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:35 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sasha nodded to Yogtz and went to a locked cabinet.
"sedate her and let her go for now, then let her return to Rose's and Kalen's home in Twilight Town."

She fills the needle.

"That's not the reason Kalena isn't invited. Its her bad luck when lots of people in a good will setting. She can't help it. I actually hope she sneaks in!"

Rose sighed to Talia as she put on her dress
"I hope they can shoot her and get her calm. Your a good kid, Talia. I'm glad Jaster clung onto you like a sister"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 pm
Talia
User Image
User Image

Talia smiles and caressed Rose hair. she looks at Rose in the dress and her heart filled with the joy. she pulls Rose hair into a bun and fixs the side of it. then she lets down Rose hair and use little magic transform into bigger fluffier dresss.

"Thank you." she sighed with tears dropping on her face. "I am so happy for you. so don't get coldfeet. let nothing stop this wedding. I have your back. now, how do you want your hair?"

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:11 am
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sasha handed the needle to Yogtz
"She hates needles so I'll hold her down. Lawrence, if you wanna help..."

"Needles!" Kelina freaked out and started to get out from where she was sitting.
"no no no no no!"

Sasha immediately grabbed onto Kelina.

Misty did the same struggling to hold onto Kelina
"damn, here we go again."

She pulled on Kelina's arm

Kelina hit Misty in the face.
"No! Let go!"

Rose heard the commotion going on in the infirmary and she sighed,
"damn."

She then looked at Talia and smiled then sighed
"I won't get cold feet. Talia, this is the closest ive ever been to being married. I lost my first fiancée in a war....heh..." she looked down then looked to Talia smiling again
"hmmm...lets keep it down. Man, Kalena really was taller than I am, I'll have to carry some of this dress....".

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:55 pm
Talia
User Image

"hold on." Talia picks up Misty and fixs her orange hair. she then saw the rings on her wedding finger. so talia smiled and leaning on her as she hugs her.

"Whose the lucky guy?'' She asked Misty.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Misty was caught off guard as Talia picked her up making her lose her grasp on Kelina.

Kelina punched Misty in the chest and threw Sasha out the window again.

Sasha injected the needle hastily into Kelina's arm as she's being thrown out

She lands outside on her side.

"Kelina!" Rose exclaimed walking out in her wedding gown

"Keep the needles away from me!" Kelina said in a panicked state, even blindfolded  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:34 pm
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(sorry i'm late, had appointments and job interview. busy today and couldn't post)

Lawrence sighed. "At least she didn't get glass in her this time. Yogtz, prepare another. I'll hold this one down," he said as he approached Kelina. Yogtz grabbed another needle of sedative in case Kelina got rowdy again.
"So this is the one who strikes fear into the hearts of the administration? Scared of a mere pin p***k? Heh, no matter. Soon you'll be dreaming of whatever it is nobodies dream of. Heart moons, ice cream, whatever the hell," he said. He looked back. "Anyone got a belt in here? No, ok." he said as he pulled the laces off one of his shoes. He wrapped them around Kelina's wrists. "It's better than nothing, but i doubt it'll hold." He looked to Rose. "You have to go. You need to marry the guy who nearly burned my friend's face off today. We'll handle things from here," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:23 am
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Who ever said I was a NOBODY!" Kelina roared as her eyes became bloodshot as she wrestled in Lawrence's shoelaces starting to rip them by brute strenght.
"do you ever wash your shoes? Gah that smells bad"

Rose sighs but Lawrence was right.
"yeah, lets go, Talia. I deeply apologize for my sister's behavior. "

she gave a small bow and started to leave

Misty took her hand back from Talia and put Kelina into a choke hold
"one good twist, Kelina, and I break your neck."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 am
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Lawrence smirked. "Laundry day is tomorrow. Yogtz, do it," he said boldly. The moogle hesitantly flew toward Kelina and felt around her arm for a vein before sticking the syringe in. Once the syringe was empty, he quickly flew away from her and disposed of it. Lawrence summoned his keyblade and sighed.
"I really hoped to do this without resorting to violent threats. This place is not where weapons should be present." He pulled the keys to his dorm out of his pocket and tossed them to Yogtz.
"Go grab one of Eric's belts. We don't really have anything besides bandages or gauze to restrain her with, and she'll tear right through that," he said. Yogtz nodded and flew toward the dorms. Lawrence looked toward Misty.
"Do you happen to know anything about nonlethal takedowns? You seem to have combat experience and it doesn't seem like sedatives are working. Knocking someone like her out with a keyblade will be difficult. I've never done it before, but will try if I have to," he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:35 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
User Image

User Image

User Image

Kelina roared and reached for a weapon that wasn't there however ended up starting to fall off the bed.

Rose, as if by instint, sent a aerogra spell to Kelina

The spell seemed to throw the bed away from Kelina yet going right through her

Misty caught a hold of Kelina.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:50 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
User Image

User Image

User Image

(On cell. Been cleaning (and falling) today. Ac went out x.x)

Misty looked at Talia
"Al" she winked  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games