Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 am
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady was pretty sure they were going to win, barring divine intercession on Ravenclaw's behalf. And she wasn't even that insufferably smug about it, she just kind of felt bad, since the other team was so inexperienced. That could easily be Gryffindor in a few years. But for the moment, they had a match to win, and she didn't plan on going easy.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:44 am
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie supposed all they could hope for was that Gryffindor's seeker didn't immediately catch the snitch the way Slytherin's had. A quick game might be a relief in some ways, but she still wanted to get her hands on the quaffle at least once. They had to put up something of a fight.

OOC:
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:

Quote:

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor teams
                                                                What am I doing? In a match
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's good luck to the team.

Tyler wasn't actually depressed about how the season had gone. Ravenclaw was a relatively young team, and Tyler couldn't exactly blame younger students when everyone was inexperienced. However, that meant he was going to try and not let in goals, which meant that Tyler was ready and waiting for the game when he stepped onto the field.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: --
                                                                --/--

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:50 pm
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach felt a bit nervous. Sure, he could definitely say that he was ready for being the captain next year, but at the same time, he wasn't really. Ugh, he just hoped he didn't screw up too badly when Gabby left. Plus, they had plenty of players that would fill the holes. That should help when all the seventh years left. Shaking his head, he got ready for the game.

Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, next year I'm going to be captain and a seventh year. That's a really weird feeling...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:49 pm
The road outside my house
Is paved with good intentions
Hired a construction crew
'Cause it's hell on the engine
And you are the dreamer

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Gячƒƒιиdσя Sενεитн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт Cнαѕεя

╰☆╮Gi ran full sprint onto the pitch not believing she was late for her last game (ever!). This should be a bittersweet moment but really, she was just hoping to make it before it was too late. When she did she took a few minutes to give sheepish smiles and try and catch her breath.

Modifiers: +8 shoot +6 steal
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

And we are the dream
I could write it better than you ever felt it
So hum hallelujah
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
But it's just how you looked in the light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw 2044 » Quidditch Pitch B » With: Ravens and Lions
» Status: Hopeful

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had hoped the season would have gone a little better, in that he would have liked to have had a decent relationship with the bludgers, which seemed to be holding some sort of restraining order against him this year. Regardless, he felt they hadn’t done too terribly, considering how many of the players were newer, including himself. These were lessons learned for next year! Things definitely could have been worse.

That said, as he stepped onto the pitch to begin his stretches, he was still hoping for at least one win for their team.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: --

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was excited to see the results from this game. Gryffindor had to either catch the snitch and score two goals to win the cup, while for Hufflepuff to win, all Ravenclaw needed to do was prevent them from scoring. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Lions versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:45 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was super focused and began his search immediately.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP +1AF1)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:23 spotted!
                                                                            □□□ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:34 pm
And I had so much time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

Cady immediately went up for the quaffle.

OOC:
Total Roll:
Post to Goal:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 8, 8, 8, 3, 1, 5, 7, 7 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:35 pm
(wrong dice in last post)  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Final Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Here we go again

London flew into the air, bat in hand. He searched for a good target, and in seconds he spotted one. The Ravenclaw's color-changing seeker seemed viable. He seemed like he'd already noticed the snitch, so Londy had to slow him down. He took aim and swung, hoping to knock him out of rhythm.

Kungfudemoness

Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxxxxx
Aiming At: Nico Lovette
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:18 {Hit unless Saved!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 8, 1, 6, 4, 8, 2, 4 Total: 46 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:27 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie went up for the quaffle against Cady, her narrowed eyes on the ball.

OOC:
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:

Quote:

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 pm
And I had so much time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

Cady came away with the quaffle, soaring off towards the Ravenclaw goals.

OOC:
Total Roll: 1/3
Post to Goal:

Quote:

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:31 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw 2044 » Quidditch Pitch B » With: Ravens and Lions
» Status: DANG IT

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah spotted London’s attack and sprung to action. He sped towards the bludger and made his attempt to knock it away. He cursed as the bludger sped out of his grasp.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

OMG......
Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 7, MISSED

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:17 am
And I had so much time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

Cady continued towards the goals, hoping to use her head start to her advantage and score a goal.

OOC:
Total Roll: 2/3
Post to Goal:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games