Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm
First, I work there, so I need to be on good terms with the ladies. Second, I told Katana and Psyzapp I'd stop by. I like to see the decorations and outfits everybody comes up with anyway.

*goes to take a drink of his coffee, then realizes it's empty and stands up to get more* By the way, I saw what you did in my office there. *sets his mug on the counter, standing in front of her with his arms wrapped around her* Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm
Amy thought about it. It wasn't like he was going to a random party by himself to have fun. He was right. He worked there. That she understood.

When he thanked her and wrapped her arms around her, she sighed and tilted her head back on the cupboards above the counter she was sitting on. Did he not like how it looked? He seemed kind of blasé about it. Dangit. She should have asked him what colors he liked.

"You're welcome... I'm sorry if it wasn't a color you liked. I probably should have asked what colors you like."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm
*blinks at her* No, I really like the color. *turns his head and yawns* I think I need more coffee... *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Amy was somewhat surprised when Karrie just suddenly kissed her, but she liked it. She smiled against his lips and cupped his face.

When she pulled back, she said softly, "I'm glad you like it. I knew you didn't like your office and it was hard for you to get stuff done in it. That light blue is supposed to be relaxing and promote productivity. I wanted to help you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm
I'm sure it will. *smiles softly* I really liked the pictures too.

*wanders off to his room*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm
Amy's eyes lit up with excitement when Karrie mentioned the pictures. "Oh I'm so glad you liked them! They were so much fun to set up, and I loved putting pictures of our family around your office. I'm also hoping you or I can get some pictures from Mitri for your other family that you can put up, too!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm
*smiles at her* Well, if you'd like, I can give you Mitri's phone number so you can talk to him about it. I'll probably forget. sweatdrop *lets go of her to pour himself more coffee*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm
Amy gasped and looked excited again. "Really?! That'd be awesome! I'd love to talk with him again, and Thistle has missed him a lot. She'd love to hear his voice over the phone."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm
Well, it's in my phone, which is... confused somewhere in the bedroom, I think. *takes a drink of his coffee* I need to go in there soon anyway, and see if I have anything that'll work for the party tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm
Amy nodded. "I can get it later tonight. I was just going to say that you might want to go start getting ready for the party."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm
The party won't start until later tonight, but if I need to go shopping it'll take a little longer. *sips his coffee and idly plays with some of her hair*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Amy nodded. "Exactly. For a costume party, you need to plan your outfit ahead of time so you can have plenty of time to shop if you need to."

She looked down at his fingers as he twirled some of her hair. Maybe he'd slowly start becoming more alert and notice her outfit.

"Do you like my hair?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Yeah. I still have no idea what to wear... *nods* Mmmhmm. It seems really soft today.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm
Amy laughed softly. "Which is why you should probably go search your closet right now."

She leaned closer to him and rested her arms on Karrie's shoulders. "Thank you. It's also longer and a lot darker. I thought it was a wig at first, but when I got ready for my shower this morning, I realized it was real. I think Thistle was having fun experimenting with her powers again in the night."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm
Probably... *finishes his coffee*

I noticed it was darker. I thought it was just wet. *plays with her hair a bit more*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games