Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sat there and drove for awhile just trying to absorb Akihiko's comments. Then after he got off the highway he finally spoke, "So you really think I've got something and you agree with Nezumi's assessment...I'm really surprised." His face pretty much showed what his lips spoke. "Thanks for your...evaluation. I've no idea what I'd be getting into if you're ojisan does...give me a contract. Somehow I'm guessing that If I'm given a contract, it will be hard to do rounds through out Ohayou for physical therapy."

As he pulled into Akihiko's driveway, he realized that his whole world had changed. "Haha...guess if I become famous one day, I'll just have to ring up my Ex again. You know...got to rub it in." he smirked then hopped out of the car. "I'm sure she's pissed as is." But that part did feel good that he finally got a little pay back.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Rounds? Hardly... I mean, I suppose you COULD keep that job but, you really won't have to." Akihiko replied as they pulled into his garage.

Behind them, another car pulled up, the two bodyguards getting out.

With a sigh, Narcissus exited the vehicle and held up a hand, "Look boys... I get you're guarding me, but you're not coming inside. I don't do bodyguards in my home, got it?" he spoke, turning and motioning for Michi to follow him.

Once inside, the musician locked the door and headed toward the kitchen to get something to drink. "Want a drink? Anything's game here." he spoke, opening the fridge and pulling out a bottle of chilled Jasmine Green Tea.

"Anyway, as I was saying... I told you I wasn't going to tell you you were good to make you happy. You've got untapped skills... skills that can be shaped into a very profitable career... if you want it." Narcissus turned back toward Michi. "I won't approach ojisan about it unless you want it, Tanaka-san. But... the bright side... is you'll be making enough money to afford just about anything one day. So... if I were you... I'd really think about it." he winked before laughing slightly. "Just think how pissed she'd be when your face is performing live on tv..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi followed inside and only glanced back once to see the bodyguards remaining behind. Once inside he slipped off his shoes and padded into the kitchen after Akihiko. "I'll have what you're having." The tea looked good and cold. Right now Michi could use something cool as his body was still coming off that small adrenalin rush from Akihiko's words.

"Yeah, that would be kind of nice." he agreed, "But I like taking care of you...too. I worked hard for this physical therapy career. Although, when I think of the possibilities that you're offering, I am really tempted to give it a try. And yeah seeing her about ready to pull her hair out would make me just feel great to be honest. She put me through a lot. But I was rather silly in love at the time. Glad I got over that." He smirked and took the Jasmine tea when Akihiko handed him his own bottle.

"But if I did get signed you're saying Hiroki would manage me. Are you sure that he's going to have time? Even if he needs to learn...I mean he must be swamped as is." That much Michi was pretty sure about with everything going on.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Akihiko smirked, "Well... I'll just have to make ojisan get off his a** and handle things while Hiroki learns the ways of the artist, won't I?" the musician shrugged. "Besides, he's basically stuck in meetings with lawyers... I mean, there's the issue of who attacked Izzy and apparently myself but that's being handled by the police more than Hiroki I would wager."

Heading into the living room, Narcissus sat down on the sofa, sipping his tea. "I'm supposed to learn the business side and Hiroki the artistic side. Meaning we're both going to have to be swamped for a little while. Wouldn't be the first time and I doubt it'll be the last time. It really just depends... besides, you'll be working on a lot of things solo for a while... mainly voice lessons and working on your songs. While a manager is handy for those things, they're not necessary. Giving Hiroki a diamond in the rough will, certainly, be an easier task than giving him say myself or Nakai to manage for his first job."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi sat down on the sofa and leaned into the other arm rest. "Ok I'll grant you that, if your ojisan is capable of working then he should be off his a** and doing so but...if not, then you've got a different problem to deal with." he answered as he took a sip of his tea. "You're probably right, Asato-san is not a detective and I am sure he not got the time to be doing that."

"So, you think he'll have time to give me a hand then if the pressure is eased up some on him.. Well, if that's the case then maybe I won't feel so guilt taking his time. Sounds like I'd be training for a good while before putting out anything. I don't think I'd want to be rushed to the stage yet anyhow." he seemed thoughtful about that because while he was a relaxed guy most of the time, he never really thought of how he'd be on stage.

"God, he'd probably be a mess if he had to work with you and Nakai. You're high maintenance! Surprised Ishi-san wanted to be your manager." he smirked a bit then leaned forward and nipped Akihiko's ear.

"However, sometimes high maintenance isn't so bad."

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 pm

"Ah but therein lies the rub." Akihiko replied with a knowing smirk. "Lucky-san didn't want to be my manager, I..."

Flashes... they were coming more and more frequently of late...
But...
This one...
It didn't give him a headache...

Blinking, the musician shook his head. "Gomen ne... Least that one didn't hurt..." then his smirk returned. "Lucky-san had to be ordered to be my manager. I don't know if, now, that's a good or a bad thing... but he was originally simply Kai's manager. I... I suppose I liked having him around... I'm not quite sure on that part yet."

Moving one hand to place on Michi's chest, the musician laughed. "Still... you've got plenty of time to be my physical therapist... even if you start having voice lessons... Tanaka-san..." he spoke teasingly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Mm...really? He never mentioned that. I always thought he just wanted to be your manager and was willing to do the work." said Michi now realizing that the relationship between Ishi-san and Narcissus had been a rocky start.

"Plenty of time eh? Well I best get back to to work then." He was rather amused by the tease and the formal use of his name even if most of the time they didn't use it. But screw the thoughts of holding back! He set down his tea on table then Michi leaned in an kissed those lips to quiet that teasing voice, "Mmm..Such trouble, Akihiko." His moist kiss became longer and passionate but he was careful enough when he pulled the man into his arms. He wasn't about to go crazy considering the injuries Akihiko had but...he really wanted to enjoy the moment.

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Luckily, Akihiko had screwed the cap back on his bottle of tea. So when it clattered to the floor, there wasn't a spill.
The musician's arms went around Michi, pulling the other man close as their lips became locked in a passionate whirlwind.

Okay, so he didn't really know the man... but that had hardly stopped Narcissus before!

Plus... Michi HAD said that they had been together a few times.
It was just... the musician couldn't remember those time.

After a few moments, Akihiko pulled back. "I'm usually more trouble than people give me credit for..." he whispered before initiating a second kiss, moving is body so that he was straddling Michi's hips on the couch.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh I don't know. People know you're trouble.. you ooze trouble." he grinned as Akihiko moved in close. His lips took to that second touch with the same wanting passion. God he enjoyed spending time with this man. It was an easy partnership in many ways and that is what he enjoyed.

His fingers slide through the short hair avoiding the side where the doctors had worked, he caressed the man's soft hair then slide his fingers down to those pink lips after the second kiss. The thumb rubbed across those lips in a light massage before returning to kiss him a third time.

He didn't say much but desire was there...his lithe fingers finding sores spots on this partner and starting to knead them out as they kissed.

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Nervously, Chiyou took the phone from Nakai, awkwardly holding it up to his ear the best he could.
He had heard the way the manager had yelled, and it gave him pause...what was he supposed to say to make it all better?
Well, he could be honest, of course. Honesty was the best policy.

"Ruki...hi." he began in a small voice.
"Um...I'm ok. Really. I'm ok, so don't be mad. I'm sorry I'm so much trouble, but when I get out of the hospital I'll be good from now on." he tried to be optimistic and cheery, but he was scared...not as much scared of his own situation as of how his former manager would react to it.

As he listened to Izzy's response, the young blond curled into the guitarist's chest, nestling against the older star, letting him know he needed the comfort right now.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy sucked in is breath feeling now very bad for having yelled. "Oh...Chiyou-kun. I'm sorry. I just got a little upset. Don't worry, I'll figure out things. I don't want you to be by yourself. Goodness, I don't think I could afford to do a vacation if I wanted." He bent his head down into the comforter realizing he just couldn't up and leave Chiyou without any support. He couldn't do anything for himself...he was never allowed...never allowed himself to just take care of himself.

"I'm not mad at you Chiyou...I'm not mad at you..I am angry at everything else. You're such a sweet boy and the creature that did this to you...If I ever find...." he didn't finish the sentence because his own gentle mind had some terrible thoughts that ran right through it.

"Have the doctors said when they are going to let you out?" he asked, "Do you want me to come to the hospital? I can cancel the meeting with Shou-san and be there right away."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Oh, but how a part of him wanted to break down and say yes, that he needed Ishi there, that Ishi should just throw away his plan and come save him, protect him from the world, devote all of his time and attention to him...but that was just a part of him.
Taking a deep breath, he let Nakai's scent comfort him again. The very smell of the man kept him grounded, safe.
He didn't....crave Ishi's attention like he used to. He didn't need to selfishly cling to the poor manager any longer.

"Iie. You go to your meeting. If you feel up to it when your work is done, you can come see me then. I'll be here a day or so, I think. But...don't be angry. I'm not...I'm not gonna let something this small keep me down. I'm gonna be just fine, no matter how hard things seem. You taught me to be that way, Ishi. I gues I should have followed that a bit better before now...but better late than never, ne?" he chuckled, hoping the man that...he still kind of....loved....would be able to calm down and just....be ok.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The manager was a little surprised when the young man told him to go to work. but even so the other request, Izzy doubted would be followed. Internally, he just wanted to cut off the hands of the assailant. Eye for an Eye...and well after all of Izzy's pain lately, he couldn't really think clear about how he felt.

"Ok..." he said quietly feeling almost strange about not being wanted to come over to see Chiyou right away. It didn't feel right but what could he do. Maybe it was better that he didn't show up when his emotions were so high. He didn't want Chiyou to be miserable. Not after what happened.

Izzy tried not to think about it but he remembered tucking in his angelic boy so sweetly and having those bright blue eyes looking up at him. It was the last time he'd see those eyes! Izzy's eyes rolled with tears but he kept his words free of his deep pain. He couldn't let Chiyou worry about him when he had far bigger problems.

"Chiyou-kun, I know you won't let this bring you down, you're growing up so much. But...I just wish I hadn't happened at all. I just want you to be happy, warm and loved." he said softly while his insides howled for some thing to go right...nothing ever went right.

He glanced at the clock and realized he was going to be late for his appointment and still needed to get into some cleaner clothes. "I...I...need to go meet up with Shou. Are you going to be ok with Nakai until I arrive? Tell Nakai we will cut the DVD later together Today would be too much. Nnn...and I'll help you with your DVD too, Chi..." he said with a gentle touch to his voice that hide his own sadness.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

So warm....wrapped up in the sheet, his lover wrapped up in his arms.
If the day could have gone by completely just like this, it would have been a-ok as far as Jun was concerned.
Peeking open one sleepy eye, the dark-haired man smiled as he looked at Shou's sleeping face. It was the sweetest thing he had ever seen.
Closing his eye again, he was content to doze...until there came a knocking on his door...
Hoping it would go away, he ignored it....but the pleas for his attention didn't cease.

Rather than let Shou get woken up by the racket, Hayato grabbed a loose sheet, wrapped it around his waist, and made his way to the front door, grumbling all the while.
What he found waiting outside his door was the surprise of a lifetime, though.

"Na...oko...." he stared, dumbfounded. Not long ago, this would have been the most welcome sight in the world to him...but now...it was just plain...odd.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Just the sight of Hayato made the pianist's blood boil, but he buried that rage and smiled slightly. "Can I come in?" he asked, not wanting to have the coming conversation outside.
Especially when Izo's goons were dogging his every step.

It was a simply enough request... or was it?
Judging from the fact that Jun was wearing a sheet... well... the blond guessed that Shou was probably there as well.

"Am I disturbing you and Shou-san?" the young man asked, wondering if their conversation would be able to remain private.
The last thing he wanted was to tell Shou and his brother become a target for Izo too.
Least... if Izo offed Hayato... there wasn't a very big loss there...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games