Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm
BrookM
Asmondai
Any. <.<
I had few good stealths with my friend, but after that it has kept failing,
failing and failing. D:
We eventually decided to F*** IT and go with quick and dirty stealing
instead of even trying. :3
Usually the best way to go about it in all honesty. Aside from Four Stores and the Ukrainian Job, I really, really suck at stealth, my builds are always Technician first, Enforcer second, with some points left over for an ECM and if need be, more stamina. My brother is more or less the Shinobi of the group, always going for a build that heavily relies on a lot of skills from the Ghost tree, even going as far as not wearing any, or bare minimum armour during loud missions, because he's that good at dodging things these days.

But as they say, try and die and try again, as some missions do pay off in stealth, the Elephant comes to mind, who gives you massive stealth bonuses for some missions, like Election Day, where if you not only tag the right truck but also manage to rig the voting machines silently, you'll get a bonus of nine bags of gold.

What level are you at by the way?

Ye, I´ve been specking on technician aswell,
I´m not much of a player so I tend to work to support then anything else. sweatdrop
49lvl at the moment, close to 50. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:49 am
Asmondai
BrookM
Asmondai
Any. <.<
I had few good stealths with my friend, but after that it has kept failing,
failing and failing. D:
We eventually decided to F*** IT and go with quick and dirty stealing
instead of even trying. :3
Usually the best way to go about it in all honesty. Aside from Four Stores and the Ukrainian Job, I really, really suck at stealth, my builds are always Technician first, Enforcer second, with some points left over for an ECM and if need be, more stamina. My brother is more or less the Shinobi of the group, always going for a build that heavily relies on a lot of skills from the Ghost tree, even going as far as not wearing any, or bare minimum armour during loud missions, because he's that good at dodging things these days.

But as they say, try and die and try again, as some missions do pay off in stealth, the Elephant comes to mind, who gives you massive stealth bonuses for some missions, like Election Day, where if you not only tag the right truck but also manage to rig the voting machines silently, you'll get a bonus of nine bags of gold.

What level are you at by the way?

Ye, I´ve been specking on technician aswell,
I´m not much of a player so I tend to work to support then anything else. sweatdrop
49lvl at the moment, close to 50. :3
Technician is one of those classes you have great need of, regardless of the job at hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My current (or should I say.. only build) is heavily focused on both drilling and blasting, that way I can be of great use in both stealth missions (Silent drilling and reduced drill time) or loud missions where speed is more important than a few ruptured ear drums, hence the shaped charges, the only reason I take trip mines in all honesty. Bonus points for having another Technician around when you're doing an armoured car heist, the two of you can quickly blow open three armoured cars, sure you'll lose some loot, but screw it, you want to be in and out like lightning.

Also re: Stealth - What's your loadout? How's the detection rating? If need be, I can give you some tips on how to get some great silenced and small weapons.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm
BrookM
My current (or should I say.. only build) is heavily focused on both drilling and blasting, that way I can be of great use in both stealth missions (Silent drilling and reduced drill time) or loud missions where speed is more important than a few ruptured ear drums, hence the shaped charges, the only reason I take trip mines in all honesty. Bonus points for having another Technician around when you're doing an armoured car heist, the two of you can quickly blow open three armoured cars, sure you'll lose some loot, but screw it, you want to be in and out like lightning.

Also re: Stealth - What's your loadout? How's the detection rating? If need be, I can give you some tips on how to get some great silenced and small weapons.

Nice. smile
Mine is tad-different from your build,
With tech-tree I also took Mule-back from Mastermind and Sprint from Ghost
tree to better help with the loot, aiming so far with a silent-drill, shape-charge
and dual sentry for escape/defense missions.
Planning on capping the sentry build and the armor+tazer perks
and maybe move to enforcer-tree to get the buzz-saw.
Those deposites won´t know what hit them. >:3

Jack?

I do have a silenced pistol and with no armour+S-Pistol and the 1st gun I got
can get me as low as 16 or 22. <.<
Nah, I just generally suck at being sneaky, don´t have the patiences nor
situational-skills for it. sad
Only games that I do sort-of well in stealth was MGS 1, 2 and 3. <.<

Currently now I just go with the full-body armour,
Light machine gun and the Commando SMG and just sit next to the truck
´till the **** hits the fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 pm
Space Hulk: Deathwing

I wanna playh. emotion_kirakira  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 am
Asmondai
Nice. smile
Mine is tad-different from your build,
With tech-tree I also took Mule-back from Mastermind and Sprint from Ghost
tree to better help with the loot, aiming so far with a silent-drill, shape-charge
and dual sentry for escape/defense missions.
Planning on capping the sentry build and the armor+tazer perks
and maybe move to enforcer-tree to get the buzz-saw.
Those deposites won´t know what hit them. >:3

Jack?

I do have a silenced pistol and with no armour+S-Pistol and the 1st gun I got
can get me as low as 16 or 22. <.<
Nah, I just generally suck at being sneaky, don´t have the patiences nor
situational-skills for it. sad
Only games that I do sort-of well in stealth was MGS 1, 2 and 3. <.<

Currently now I just go with the full-body armour,
Light machine gun and the Commando SMG and just sit next to the truck
´till the **** hits the fan.
Do you have all DLC packs or just a few? Because if so, there are some great builds out there for silenced weapons that still pack quite a punch.

My personal primary is the Car-4 rifle with stealth barrel, competition foregrip, compact laser module, straight grip, vintage mag, wide stock and exotique receiver, no optics.

Another option is modding the Mosconi into a Road Warrior.

As for secondary weapons, I either go with the "Ninja" which is a cut-down MP5: Ninja stealth barrel, compact laser module and bare essentials stock.

Or either a Walther PPK or Beretta M9 with Asepsis suppressor.

If you want more bark, take a Locomotive with the silent killer suppressor, extended mag, straight grip and tactical shorty stock.

Though if I know things are going to be loud I'll bring along my Signature .40 with flash hider, ergo grip and two-tone slide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 pm
It's.. over..

Steam Summer Sale 2014 final tally..

Amnesia: Machine for Pigs
ARMA III
Batman Arkham Origins
Battlefield Bad Company 2
The Cave
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Company of Heroes 2
Devil May Cry 4
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
DOOM Classic Complete
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate edition
Gone Home
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition
How to Survive
Jazzpunk
Kerbal Space Program
Metal Slug 3
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Orion Dino Horde
Payday 2 (gift)
Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV season pass
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Sid Meier's Pirates!
State of Decay - Breakdown
Stronghold Crusader HD
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
The Walking Dead Season 2

Games that are crossed out have been completed, yeah still got a long way to go. sweatdrop

I'm also stuck with an extra copy of Payday 2 that I wanted to gift, but we seem to be un-hello or something. crying  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:29 pm
BrookM
Do you have all DLC packs or just a few? Because if so, there are some great builds out there for silenced weapons that still pack quite a punch.

My personal primary is the Car-4 rifle with stealth barrel, competition foregrip, compact laser module, straight grip, vintage mag, wide stock and exotique receiver, no optics.

Another option is modding the Mosconi into a Road Warrior.

As for secondary weapons, I either go with the "Ninja" which is a cut-down MP5: Ninja stealth barrel, compact laser module and bare essentials stock.

Or either a Walther PPK or Beretta M9 with Asepsis suppressor.

If you want more bark, take a Locomotive with the silent killer suppressor, extended mag, straight grip and tactical shorty stock.

Though if I know things are going to be loud I'll bring along my Signature .40 with flash hider, ergo grip and two-tone slide.

I have all (except the bank-heist one),
modding the guns would be nice if I had any mods to work with. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm
Asmondai
True, unlocking the right stuff can be a pain in the arse. Though thankfully the courier packages are out there and best of all, free to install on your weapons.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 am
BrookM
Asmondai
True, unlocking the right stuff can be a pain in the arse. Though thankfully the courier packages are out there and best of all, free to install on your weapons.

Really? surprised
So far I have no free parts, only thing I´ve noticed are additional xp´s. <.<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:07 am
Asmondai
BrookM
Asmondai

Really? surprised
So far I have no free parts, only thing I´ve noticed are additional xp´s. <.<
Do you have that DLC installed? I think it's Gage's second DLC pack, not sure. What you can do is check on the main Crime.net page in the bottom left corner, there should be a Gage button there. Clicking on it should enable you to check your package progress.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:27 am
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/gageshotgunpack/ emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.'

And then, s**t just got real.

Also, stuff..

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 pm
Iv been playing Payday on the 360 (due to a lack of a properly functioning pc) but it would seem they cut out like half the features that were on the pc version.

However Brook if you want to rid yourself of that extra copy I can probably help you out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm
No, no content has been cut. It's a common misconception for those who weren't there from the start. When the game was shipped almost a year ago it was identical on all three platforms. The main reason that the PC version is so much different now is because unlike with the console versions the developers can push those updates, patches and DLC on Steam without having to go through a horrible certification process, which is the case with 3rd party software for consoles. The PS3 version was finally allowed some of its updates a few weeks ago, the X-Box version on the other hand is still being held back by Microsoft.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:25 am
Well in that case good jerb Microsoft.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games