Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm
HPGoG Trolley Witch

Annette stepped up to the door and slid it open when she heard the trolly witch. "Can I have a bottle of butterbeer and a package of Bertie Bott's please?" She said, pulling out a couple of galleons.
((I've been doing that a lot recently lol.))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 pm
Anime_Aiko
HPGoG Trolley Witch

Annette stepped up to the door and slid it open when she heard the trolly witch. "Can I have a bottle of butterbeer and a package of Bertie Bott's please?" She said, pulling out a couple of galleons.

Of course you may!

*She takes the galleons from Annette and taps them with her wand, immediately they're replaced by the proper amount of change in knuts. She hands the change to Annette and then turns to her cart to find the items*

Lets see... A Butterbeer, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans....

((oh my, looks like you forgot to put your house colors in... sweatdrop ))

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Annette took the knuts and her food. "Thanks!" She said, sitting back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm
Anime_Aiko

Any time dear!

*Madame Willow continues down the train, offering sweets to the students. She looks at her watch and mutters to herself.*

Oh, we should be arriving at the school very soon, I wonder what's keeping Erik...

HPGoG Trolley Witch

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm
*Erik puffs his cigarette one more time before clearing his throat and raising his wand muttering "sonorus"*

Attention all Students!
GET OUTTA HERE YOU CRAZY BUNCH -A-ah-. *ahem*
What I meant to say was May I have your attention students? The Hogwarts Express will be arriving at Hogsmeade Train Station shortly, please gather your belongings and prepare to exit the train. ... in a timely manner.

*He lowers his wand mutter "quietus" and then he looks up to see Madame Willow glaring at him.*

What? At least I warned them before kicking them off the train this time, right?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm
Annette finished off her butterbeer. Popping another bean into her mouth, she picked up her dog and wrinkled her nose. "Dog biscuit. Maybe I should of given this one to you." She said, laughing.  

Alastryona

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm
Yami was chowing down on Chocolate Frogs when he heard the so-called announcement and rolled his eyes. "Rude much? Where is that man's honor?" He sighed before stashing the rest in his carry on bag, knowing the rest of his things were already inside the school. "Take a ride on the carriage with me Aya-chan?" He blushed as he offered a hand out to her.

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am
Aya rolled her eyes at the announcement, then smiled. "Sure." She said taking Yami's hand and picked up Pix.  

KitsuSoraAya

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm
Eventually the Hogwarts Express comes to a complete stop at Hogsmeade Train Station, and Erik heaves a sigh of relief. As the students evacuate one by one, the gamekeeper calls, "Firs' Yers! Firs' Yers to the front to take the boats to Hogwarts!" The First Years make their way to the front and see the boats that await their arrival.

User Image

Meanwhile, those second year and above had horseless carriages awaiting them outside the station. As students climb aboard, the carriages shut by themselves as each of the seats become occupied.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Oi... here we go again....

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 pm
'Ello Beautiful!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm
*a bit flushed*
Oh, Hello to you too, Erik!

HPGoG Trolley Witch

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm
Not You, Madame Willow.
*pulls out a worn handkerchief*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm
I was talking to this scarlet beauty!

*starts polishing the shiny train engine whilst madam willow merely rolls her eyes, and stocks her trolley with candy*

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm
*Pecks the train affectionately and then promptly rubs the spot, making it shiny again.*

Alright... I figure we should probably going now, or else their parents will write angry owls to the headmaster again...

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games