Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"When I first found you, you nothing but a wounded little bird. I took you under my wing and looked after you." Negan smiled. "Now look at ya. You're my little warrior angel. The protected is now being the protector."

"Do you regret it?" asked Lillian.
"Regret what?"
"Letting me in."
"Angel, you are the reason why I am the man I am today."
"You mean a monster?" said Lillian. "At least that's what Maggie calls you."
"For time being I was."
"Negan, if there's one thing I know, you were a survivor. You just had a different way of going about it. I do not see the monster they see. I see the human within."
"You're too kind," said Negan. "But I think that part of me only survived because of you. You helped remind me of the man I used to be. Before all of this craziness."

"I have a feeling I'm not the only one," replied Lillian. "That little girl seems to have taken quite the shining to you."
Negan chuckled. "Yeah. She's quite the firecracker. Both of them Grimes kids had a way of letting my guard down."
"Both kids?"
"She had a brother. Carl. Good ol' kid. You would've liked him."
"Wait... wasn't that the kid you brought by the Sanctuary?

"Oh s**t!" said Negan, his eyes widening and then laughing. "Sometimes I forget you were there."
"Considering Rick and you were always at arms with each other, you did seem to pick favorites among his people. Daryl. Eugene. Carl. And now, Judith. And you here you keep thinking you are a bad a** without a heart."
"But I am a bad a**?"
"You have to be, if you're going to be on Team Badass."
"Team Badass?"
Lillian chuckled and put a finger to her lips. "Don't tell Judith I told you. She wants to surprise you with it."
"Who the hell is Team Badass?"
"According to her, it's Daryl, me, you, and her." Lillian laughed.
"Well... she does know how to pick them."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:03 pm

"Thank you for coming," said Maggie, standing in front of the fireplace where a meek fire was crackling.
"Is there a problem?" asked Lillian, looking over the faces before her. Some were watching her with concern, others with ice cold hatred, and a couple seemed as if they feared her.
"Some of our community members have noticed you've been spending an awful lot of time with Negan lately," replied Maggie. "I am sure you are aware of our history with him."
"The community's?" asked Lillian, before looking Maggie directly in the eyes. "Or yours?"
"Now is not the time to be challenging us, Lillian," said Michonne.
"Nor is it the time to challenge me," retorted Lillian. "I know the history between your people and him as well as he does. And I'm not sorry if my friendship with him colors your view of me."
"You admit you have a past with him?" asked Gabriel.
"Past, present... and hopefully future," said Lillian.

"Uncle Daryl!" called out Judith.
Daryl stood up in concern hearing Judith's frightened called.
"What's wrong?" asked Daryl, seeing the tears running down her face.
"It's Lillian! Momma and Aunt Maggie are questioning her. They're not happy about her hanging around Negan so much."
"s**t!" muttered Daryl, as he gave her a reassuring squeeze on her shoulder as he ran past towards the main house. Along the way he called out to Eugene to join him explaining the situation. Eugene immediately joined him with no questions.

"Why should we trust you?" asked Maggie. "How can we be certain you won't go behind our backs and try to bring Negan's legacy back to life?"
"You mean revive the Saviors?" questioned Lillian.
"Were you a Savior?" asked Gabriel.
Lillian glanced over her shoulder, hearing the door behind her burst open and Daryl rushing into the room. Eugene stepped in after him.
"Daryl, how nice of you to join us," said Michonne. "Perhaps you can assist us in deciding the fate of our new so-called friend here."
"If you question where her loyalties lie, then you question mine," retorted Daryl.
Lillian turned completely to face Daryl in shock.
"Daryl?" questioned Maggie.
"You heard me."
"The question still stands," said Gabriel. "Lillian, were you a Savior?"
Lillian turned to him. "While I may have lived at the Sanctuary and was often by Negan's side, I was never a Savior. Negan never forced that mentality on me." She looked down for a moment at the ring on her finger, letting her thumb briefly brush across the main gem. She quietly said, "I never did learn why."
"I can confirm this is the case," added Daryl. "You can ask Eugene too. We both were there when she was and we can tell you this way the case."
"Wait, so, he never asked you to call yourself Negan?" asked Gabriel.
"No," replied Lillian, looking back up. "He let me be myself. And he would come to my defense if anyone tried questioning my position at Sanctuary. I wasn't a Savior but I sure as hell was someone of power, and Negan wouldn't let anyone challenge me about it."
"If you were someone of such high power, then how is it you survived the war at Sanctuary?" asked Michonne.
"Negan."
"What does he have to do with it?" asked Maggie.
"He saved my life. For a second time. He may not have let the rest of his followers know but he knew it wasn't going to end well. You may see a monster before you when he is around. All I see is a man. A man trying to survive. And it just so happens he has a heart that will make sure others who are dear to him survive as well. He told me to leave Sanctuary. To save myself while I still could."
"So, you ran away like a coward?" asked Michonne.
"I left a situation with logic on my side. I knew it would not end well for the Sanctuary. I had seen the cracks forming even before the war. His people had been questioning Negan's power long before your lot came along. You were just the final catalyst to make it all come down like a deck of cards."
"Seems a bit fair to blame my choices on her," said a husky voice from the doorway.
Lillian saw the fire in Maggie's eyes flame up upon the source of the voice. She knew without turning around that it was Negan himself.
"Anyone who was part of your group is an enemy," said Maggie.
"Now, you see, that doesn't seem right," said Negan. "I mean... Eugene was part of my group. And yet you welcomed him back into arms with no problem."
No one said anything in response to this.
"You are welcome to look upon me like the Devil himself all you want," continued Negan. "But don't you dare threaten her with such hostility. She was the angel on my shoulder during my darkest times. And if anything, you'll be better off having her as your ally than your enemy."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:11 pm

I'll have to check what my TWD OC's name was again. I think it's Lillian, so that's why I've been using that name. But I'll have to recheck later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:16 pm

And mind you, some things may not be exactly how they are currently in the TWD TV universe. I'm only up to Season 9 for the series, so I haven't seen any of the latest episodes. I do know Maggie is to return... so that's why she has an appearance in these little scenarios.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:22 pm

I know when I first created her, I had her as a love interest for Daryl. Now I'm starting to bring Negan into her story. Still not certain what sort of relationship I want Negan and her to have. Whether I'll have it go a romantic route... or if it's more on a family-like level.

I think re-watching Negan's introduction into the TWD TV universe will respark what ideas I had forming in my mind surrounding her and her relation with everyone. I do like the idea of Daryl and Eugene being key parts to proving her innocence - or at least that she's an ally, not a foe like the old version of Negan that everyone is stuck seeing him as.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:26 pm

On a side note, I just read that Negan used to be a P.E. teacher before the apocalypse. It's a bit hilarious to think about... but at the same time, I can see how good of a teacher he would've been. He gives some mighty good speeches. He's really good with kids and those not so sure of themselves (such as Eugene) and getting them to believe in themselves. And... I mean... he's got a bat as his weapon. whee

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:21 am

"So I believe congrats are in order. You saved our world," said Negan, smiling.
"Please. You're making it sound like I did it all on my own. You played a part too."
"I swung a bat wrapped in barb wire," retorted Negan.
"And looking badass while doing it," added Lillian.
Negan laughed.

After a few minutes, Negan's laughter died down. "I suppose they'll be expecting me to return to my little 10x10 after this."
"You fought for a good cause," said Lillian. "I think they might reconsider."
"Let's face it, what I did back then with whole bat to the head thing is kinda…"
"Douchy?"
"Biggest douche in the world." After a moment of no response from Lillian, Negan said, "I was kinda expecting you to contradict me there."
"You're the one that said it, not me," said Lillian. "But I can't say everything you did in the past was okay. But that's in the past. You are making up for it. And the people here are starting to see it."
"Maybe you're right," said Negan.

"I hear there's a great outdoor barbeque joint near here," said Lillian, smirking. "Maybe we can grab something to bite, swing some cold ones, talk about the good ol' days."
"Well, don't threaten me with a good time," said Negan, standing up and wrapping around Lillian's shoulders as they turned to walk through the courtyard.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:24 am

I watched The Gamers: Hands of Fate with my Critter friends last night and there was a scene towards the end that inspired the above little bit. xd

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:07 am

Lillian slumped to one side relieving the pain that still coursed her abdomen from where the members of the camp she had previously been a prisoner of had cut her with their swords. She watched as the man in the leather jacket before her frowned, lightly tapping his barb-wired bat on the metal railing.
"Another rat."

Since Lillian was the only other one on the platform with him, she wasn't sure how to respond to his statement. She couldn't help tense up when he whipped around to look at her, a smile growing on his face.
"Ah, but those eyes..." he said, walking towards her before lightly grabbing her chin and lifting her head up to lock eyes with him. "Who are you?"
Lillian thought a moment on how to reply to this inquiry. If she answered wrong, she could end up like the others who had met his bat face-to-face.
"I am Negan?" she replied meekly, remembering how his followers replied to a similar question.

"Aw, that's sweet. I'm honored, really," said Negan, his eyes sparkling. "But seriously who are you?"
"It doesn't matter," Lillian said quietly. She tried to hide her wince as another shock of pain went through her.
"No name to give? Now we can't have that. You can't die nameless, so no one can mourn you. However... that first time I saw you... the blood on the walls behind you... it reminded me of..." Negan then burst out laughing. "That's it... my fallen angel. It was meant to be. You shall be known as Angel."
"Who... are you?" asked Lillian.
"You know my name."
"You are Negan," said Lillian. "Leader of these people. Someone who others should fear, yes. But behind all of that.... who are you really?"
Negan's smile faltered slightly before smirking again.
"I like you. I think we're going to be best of buds in no time. Say... care to hunt some rats with me?"
"What?"
"Once you're better, of course. Don't think I haven't noticed you are still in pain," said Negan. "I've learned there's a few rats among my people here in Sanctuary. Scurrying about like they want to own the place. Like they want to challenge my authority. And I can't have that. So, they must be cut down. I have a feeling you have a talent for killing. Allow me to help you put good use to that talent. What'll it be, Angel? Will you hunt rats with me?"
"If that is what you desire of me," replied Lillian.
"Let's get one thing clear, Angel," said Negan, leaning closer towards her. "You are not a subject of mine. I will never make you become another Savior. You will be my equal. My true equal."
"Very well."
"Excellent."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:10 am

And another scene... this time inspired by dialogue by the character Tengu from the game Sakiro. One of my Critter friends has been streaming her gameplay of it and when I heard the dialogue by Tengu, I couldn't help but picture Negan. I think it was the husky voice and the personality that really created the image.

[  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 am

And as you can see, I thought it would be perfect for when Lillian just found herself at the Sanctuary and begins to get to know Negan. I liked the idea of blood spatters behind her creating an illusion of angel wings. And after her mistreatment by the group of folks who get caught by Negan's people, it really adds to the "fallen angel" imagery.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Only a few more hours left then I'll be finally be done with work. This weekend has been calmer than past ones but I'm already worn out from everything.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:56 pm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:57 pm

In about a week, I should have my Walking Dead items I ordered from Spirit Halloween. So excited!

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:29 pm

La di da...

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games