Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Welcome to the guild Michelle. If you are new to Gaia I'd recommend reading through the User Tutorials subforum. There are some useful threads in there on how to do pretty much do anything as well as account safety tips. You will start off with an edge with that information right off the bat over most beginners.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

No, it's four books because he realized he had so much crap to explain, he couldn't fit it all into one book.

...from the neverending chaos?

oh really? even when he said that the book was nearly done publishing? then how do you explain the fact that he chose to make the change the very last minute even though it was all set???? if he was truely up to the editoring part, it would be be a final first draft. there would only be minor crap that the editor would edit. think about it. even under one book, he would be rich..again, due to his already popular fame. why 2 books?!?!?! did you even look at the damn price per hardcover??? he'll get DOUBLE the income by dong this. 23 FLIPPING dollars per book!!! this would mean a total of 40-something per loyal fan! think of the millions he would generate! Even JK Rowling did a better job by ending at the 7th book instead of finishing harry's last year. SHE HAD IT ALL PLANNED and STUCK TO HER PLOT!! Furthermore, paolini is RICH! why does he need to wait for 3/4 of the year for an editor to make the corrections? If he truely did it for his fans, the book would have been MUCH EARLIER. Even his monthly E-mails are deserted right now. trust me, it's all for money. now, the last book would be interesting, of course. btw, didn't he say the book will come out sept. 2? wouldn't that be yesterday? what happened?  

Ronzalpha201

pookaloo2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm
Hello! This is Pooka (I wanted to re-introduce myself here.)
I have been here w/ LOH for about a year.
In real life I work in an animal shelter. I work with cats/ kittens.
I show them that not all humans are bad!
I resocialize them so they can be adopted out and go to their new homes.

Need a friend? biggrin Go to my profile page by clicking on my avatar. Tell me you are new to LOH. I will add you as soon as I read it!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 pm
hello pookaloo. glad to see you.

Hey everyone! sorry I was gone for so long...  

The_Last_Avenger

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm
Hi pookaloo welcome back to the guild, enjoy again your stay, and how are you Last Avenger (LA) welcome back too.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:17 pm
nonono...no calling me LA. I am not los angeles. Nor am I angelic. and I am good zhad. how about you?  

The_Last_Avenger

pookaloo2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm
TY LA & Zhadgon
I appreciate the warm welcomes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 pm
Your welcome Pookaloo. Good, thanks Avenger only jk in the (LA).
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm
NOOO!!!! POOKALOO!!! I'M NOT AFFILIATEDD WITH MOTLEY CRUE!!! (saints of los angeles...lol)
and no prob. I have no reson to be anything BUT kind to you all ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:33 pm
yawnz... hmmm?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Interesting.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:42 pm
did I confuse you with the motley crue thing? just go look at the vid on my profile and everything shall be explained.  

The_Last_Avenger

hopefullystrong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm
LOL--okay. (I thought mabey I missed out on a private joke.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 pm
xp Me too.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 pm
no. I thought you guys might have picked up on the joke lol.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games