Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 am
I have not worked for over two years i guess one could call that time wasted...but i have been to collage for a bit in them two years.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 am
Seeing as you can't type "college" properly I'd say more time wasted. xp  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm

For the sake of curiosity, who all here is going through the hell of football Double Sessions?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:03 am
I blame Firefox and Dyslexia 3nodding

Football Double Sessions

If it makes you feel better Caleidah i watch day time TV and a talk show what is called The Jeremy Kyle Show(think Jerry Springer but if you wanted the guest to hit him Hard real hard) had two Transgenders people can't remember what the thing was called and this was the resaon

see the "man" who now nearly a woman wanting the "woman" who is soon becoming a man to stop for a bit so the "man" who is a nearly woman can have sex with the "Woman" who is soon becoming a man so they can have a baby

Now think what your going through now think what that baby will go through. 3nodding

also on a related matter (to football) i went looking and find that we (the British) also play American Football

so is there a unwritten rule that American Football Teams have to be named so...X-TREME-like if that's the word.  

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 am
Texinadawolf
see the "man" who now nearly a woman wanting the "woman" who is soon becoming a man to stop for a bit so the "man" who is a nearly woman can have sex with the "Woman" who is soon becoming a man so they can have a baby

I think you lost me about the third time you used the quotes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 am
So the (wo)man wants to have sex with the (wo)man so that (s)he can have a baby and they'll live happily ever after?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 am
Texinadawolf

so is there a unwritten rule that American Football Teams have to be named so...X-TREME-like if that's the word.

No. There are teams such as the Buffalo Bills, the Cleveland Browns, and the Green Bay Packers. Not such intense names. Highschool names tend to get kinda samey, and I'm glad that I go to a school with a unique name. The University High School Pioneers.

That...well, the thing with the baby sounds more like something that'd be on Maury or Ricky Lake.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 am
Kaori Kapoigne
So the (wo)man wants to have sex with the (wo)man so that (s)he can have a baby and they'll live happily ever after?

Something like that

Basically two Pre-op transsexuals

one wants a child who can't have one biologically

thus wants the other one who is going to have the operation to cancel it so "She" can have a child

after the child is born they will both have the operation and live happily ever after.

with the man being the mother and the woman as the father.  

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:38 pm

And that, my friends, is hilarious.

I just ate upwards of 2000 calories in a single meal. My food baby is immense.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 am
Caleidah
Texinadawolf

No. There are teams such as the Buffalo Bills, the Cleveland Browns, and the Green Bay Packers. Not such intense names. Highschool names tend to get kinda samey, and I'm glad that I go to a school with a unique name. The University High School Pioneers.

That...well, the thing with the baby sounds more like something that'd be on Maury or Ricky Lake.
We got the Amsterdam Admirals for some reason.. confused  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am
Lt. Brookman
Caleidah
Texinadawolf

We got the Amsterdam Admirals for some reason.. confused

*shrug* Better than nothing. As far as baseball goes we've got slightly less fear imposing names. White Sox, Mariners, Yankees, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Random thought here, so if we trained our military like they train the guards in 40k, and we had commissars would our military be better?  

Syumerrt

Elegant Egotism

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Syumerrt
Random thought here, so if we trained our military like they train the guards in 40k, and we had commissars would our military be better?

No. The new army programs have been focusing on making a soldiers more effective fighting machines through extensive use of technological and theater resources. Imperial Guard relies mostly on numbers.

I'm not sure our all-volunteer army would last long if we had Commissars executing our own men.

We're more akin to Spess Marines mixed with Tau and a dash of Eldar.

China though, China's tyranids.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 am
Syumerrt
Well, think of it this way. Did it work too well for the Russians in WWII?

The answer is no.

Hell no.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:29 am
DarkElf27
Syumerrt
Well, think of it this way. Did it work too well for the Russians in WWII?

The answer is no.

Hell no.

Heh...

"Sir, the enemy is pushing forward. If we pull back, we can tighten the line and win."

"What was that? No faith in our cause?" *bang*

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games