Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:30 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
Oh! Violet how did my avvi look with doll ears?
Water-san: We'll miss you alot and I can't belive she took the internet away from you!

OMG I forgot to upload your pic w/wyrn-samas.... gonk Okay i'll have it up here tomm I promise...I left it at home gonk But seriously it was cute, and I gave you an all black base cuz you know your "goth" accenting the ears....i think you'll like the start.....I left it kinda bare and plain, so if you want to continue it you can decide what you wanna add or subtract or whatever... 3nodding

@Water-chan...Thats not cool...your really leaving crying you wont even have IM left?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:30 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
Water-san: We'll miss you alot and I can't belive she took the internet away from you!
Thanks, yeah. But I guess it's for the better.
@violet-Really?Well, today's my last day.So I'll miss everyone.  

M u r d e r O u s s

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:51 am
water_angel_7
GothAlucardFangirl6

But But---Nooo!!!! Awwww, your really going bai bai....thats sad Well I hope you have fun with no net...as much fun as you can....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:24 am
violet_faerie
water_angel_7
GothAlucardFangirl6

But But---Nooo!!!! Awwww, your really going bai bai....thats sad Well I hope you have fun with no net...as much fun as you can....
Yeah, it sucks.Yeah I wish I didn't have too. I wanted to make friends with people in this guild like you and goth.I'll try, but I don't know what I'll do without it.  

M u r d e r O u s s

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:09 pm
water_angel_7
violet_faerie
water_angel_7
GothAlucardFangirl6

Yeah, it sucks.Yeah I wish I didn't have too. I wanted to make friends with people in this guild like you and goth.I'll try, but I don't know what I'll do without it.
Well missing this makes me feel so odd. I wish the best for you Angel. Though I never really got to know you all that well it was pretty fun. And though I cannot really understand what is happening with you I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do from now on. And since you can't have fun with us..just try to live life just as full as you can. Good luck once again....and goodbye.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:37 pm
Yoshaki
water_angel_7
violet_faerie
water_angel_7
GothAlucardFangirl6

Well missing this makes me feel so odd. I wish the best for you Angel. Though I never really got to know you all that well it was pretty fun. And though I cannot really understand what is happening with you I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do from now on. And since you can't have fun with us..just try to live life just as full as you can. Good luck once again....and goodbye.
Aaaw,thanks. Well my mom's taking away the net, but yes, I wish I got to know some people in here better.  

M u r d e r O u s s

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:58 pm
8/10..I don't really like the tiara thing on your head sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:33 pm
uh too much stuff u get a 6  

Nami-Cha

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:19 pm
water_angel_7
It was a pleasure to know you! Thanks for saying that. If you come back I'll add you to my friends list! Have alot of fun and do random things, have pen fights, throw water ballons, play weird games. Wishing you the best!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:35 pm
does my avi look better with the belt?  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:51 am
Yup ^^ But the shirt looks kinda confused combined with the belt though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:54 am
Okay Goth-chan I uploaded like 4 avi designed....I liked doing yours...cuz your all black, but since I dont have the net at home...i only have the downloaded version of GAC...which is outdated...the clothes might seem a bit gonk So Sowwie, If i ever get time at work i'll try to mess with you on the SIMS...but i'm sowwie, until I get my net back at home...its just kinda :/ now...Anyway

The first is a basic black base....
User Image

This is just a basic red and black lil outfit...nothing to fancy though I subbed the doll ears with the Goti clips 3nodding
User Image

For this one...I was going for a very slinky look...I liked the combine nightemare bustier and collar for you better than the stuff I added, it looks great with your ears 3nodding to meh anyway
User Image

This was another one i was fooling around with....trying to balance your hair off with colors...so i mean there nothing :/ but thats an idea...I hope it helps sweatdrop

User Image

violet faerie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:25 am
I would do this with any spare money that isn't part of my headphone quest but I find that my skin isn't pale enough....(I needed to think of shoes anyway...)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:49 am
thats just creepy looking to me... gonk  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Ceveo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:52 am
Isn't it though...OK now I am ready to get my real avi rated so go right ahead.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games