Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 am
Ugh.

Just because you practice asanas well doesn't mean that you are a yogi. That's like saying that because I am good at meditation, I'm a shaman.

Yoga isn't just postures!!

The watering down of this tradition is driving me insane. Now it's all PC and anyone can call themselves a yogi without rightfully deserving it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 am
Illiezeulette
The watering down of this tradition is driving me insane. Now it's all PC and anyone can call themselves a yogi without rightfully deserving it.

You're going to spend the next several years being frustrated by people who don't know what the hell they are talking about huh?
Welcome to the club.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm
Sooooooo money.

Looks like 195 dollars are coming out of each of my paychecks from now on to pay for the car and the apartment.

In order to make it to Summerstar without losing either, I'm going to need to start pulling many more hours during the week.

I'm considering working 10 hour days on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. 6 hours Wed. Maybe 6-8 Sat.

Doing this will maybe allow me to save up enough for the trip.

Dunno what we're gonna do about Norman's money when he starts earning it. He wants to put it towards all the debt he has.

Guh. Growing up sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm
Will you bloody listen to me? Please? If you keep asking me the same question you asked three days ago, you're not going to get a new answer. You're going to get a more pissed off version of the last one.  

niamhybeag

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm
******** responsibility.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm
Ugh....bought north kitten star about two weeks ago at 5.5 mil only to see that it's now selling for 2 mil less. stressed I ******** hate gaia inflation.  

Bastemhet

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:52 am
I am beginning to hate the public transit system here. A year ago when I started takeing the train it cost $1.50 each trip, now it's $2.25 a trip. They got rid of all the tellers, most of the ones I met were rude but there were some really nice ones too, and replaced them with complicated machines that take twice as long as the tellers ever did.
Thanks to these changes I missed my train this morning because the machine didn't want to take my dime and I had to dig around to find another one, and then I had to wait for it to print my ticket (something that you never had to have when their were tellers) only to get half way down the stairs to see the train pull out. When I shouted at the train I got stopped by 2 RTA security officers who wanted to know what I was yelling about. I son't know the fact that they've made it harder to get on and off of the trains while raising prices and cutting the number of trains that they run couldn't have anything to do with why I was upset, now could it.

I realize that the state cut the funding of public transit from 25% to 2%, I realize that they needed to make some cuts and changes. But it just seams to me that they spent a lot of money they didn't have on new machines and more security officers, when they could have kept the machines they had and just had you pay when you get on the train like they still have you do with the busses, or put in turnstiles with the old machines where you just had to drop your change in, not put each coin in individually with a pause in between so that it actually takes the coins.

If I could find another way to get to and from work when I have to go to both buildings I'd take it in a heartbeat. Which is sad, because 2 years ago we had one of the best public transportain systems in the state.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 am
Gho the Girl

Guh. Growing up sucks.

Does it ever.  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:02 am
Bastemhet
Ugh....bought north kitten star about two weeks ago at 5.5 mil only to see that it's now selling for 2 mil less. stressed I ******** hate gaia inflation.
Inflation's been playing merry havoc with my quests. Some items go up or down in cost by tens of thousands while I'm questing for them, and the tektek questbars don't keep up with the changes. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 am
Recursive Paradox
Gho the Girl

Guh. Growing up sucks.

Does it ever.
Thirded. I've been spearheading our moving efforts over here for the last two weeks - I've booked the truck, called moving guys, cleaned, made sure we had packing stuff, began the packing, notified the landlord/negotiated our way out of the lease here, looked up utilities stuff, paid bills that were due, enforced the throwing out of things we don't want to move and gotten the girls in for spaying/all cats shot updates.

I was told I wouldn't be doing everything myself.

I'm starting to suspect that was a lie. crying  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 am
Gho the Girl
In order to make it to Summerstar without losing either, I'm going to need to start pulling many more hours during the week.
Tax Refunds will help too.

Why did you move out again?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:29 pm
Calixti
Bastemhet
Inflation's been playing merry havoc with my quests. Some items go up or down in cost by tens of thousands while I'm questing for them, and the tektek questbars don't keep up with the changes. emo

I think it's ridiculous that I've had to sell things that I've been sitting on for four years just to afford the stuff I want. I blame bots.  

Bastemhet

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 pm
Bastemhet
Calixti
Bastemhet

I think it's ridiculous that I've had to sell things that I've been sitting on for four years just to afford the stuff I want. I blame bots.

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm
Bastemhet
Calixti
Bastemhet

I'm glad my computer can handle bootygrab. I tend not to sell things, being the huge hoarder i am >.>  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Bastemhet
Calixti
Bastemhet

I'm glad my computer can handle bootygrab. I tend not to sell things, being the huge hoarder i am >.>

Me = hoarder too. I've had the same collectibles for six years. xd I had to trade almost everything I had just to get the items I have now. I still have demonic pitchfork, penguin slippers, and golden laurels, in case I really need to buy something. I'm hoping Lucky the Cat will go down in price soon. Actually I'd probably be able to afford it now if I didn't give away a bunch of my high price collectibles because I was quitting the site. ninja  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games