Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:28 pm
fiendish az

knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sasha sighed and looked over Kelina
"If Hades is involved which I'm sure of it, I'm not too sure what more we can do for her. She's not dying, but magic is going through her, just like Eric was when he was younger. Magic didn't phase him, but he had his own magic. "

Kelina grabbed Sasha's throat and started to squeeze silently, but she felt the choker on her throat tightening and she let go.

Sasha backed up from Kelina rubbing her throat.
"damn. Normally I never have a problem healing people but this time, I might just refuse."

"Comon! She's my sister! You have to help her!" Rose said.

"I don't have to do anything. She has caused me enough trouble with her dark deeds making more students come in with rare illnesses and conditions that I have lost two this year alone!" Sasha said then sighed rubbing her head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"She's unarmed and without magic. Her keyblade was destroyed. Please help her." Kalen asked.
Shido sighed as he shook his head. "You guys focus on the wedding for now. I'm going to the Olympus coliseum to talk to Hades."

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 pm
fiendish az

knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

((sorry I hate being bitten by ants))
((I can control hades but atm so busy x_X))

Sasha sighed and started to mix up potions.
"this should make her more comfortable and let her see magic but not let her cast"

"Be careful shido" Rose said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

"Ok i'm heading out. You guys be nice now." Shido said as he ran out of the infirmary. -exit Shido- Kalen nodded his head before turning to Rose. "I'm gonna find my brother."

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:45 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

((God I live so close to Dallas its not funny))

"Alright, i'll cya later" Rose smiled
"Tell him hi for me"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 am
fiendish az

Quote:
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

kelina woke up in a daze

Sasha sighed
"good shes awake"

Kelina turned to Sasha and went to strangle her

Rose stepped in
"back off, sis, she revived you."

Kelina snarled  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

"Take it easy Kelina. Lets not cause any problems." kalen said as he exited the room nodding to Sasha on the way out. -exit-

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:01 am
fiendish az

Quote:
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

Kelina grumbled
"I'll cause trouble whether you want me to or not."

Sasha sighed and pulled a bottle of beer from the fridge and handed it to her.
"truce?"

Kelina snatched the beer from Sasha and opened it and turned away from her.

Sasha turned away starting to walk away from Kelina
"I think that's a truce"

Kelina looked back for a moment grabbing Sasha's hand and threw her at the window. She then felt the collar tighten and she grimaced.

Sasha broke out the window and grabbed onto the window pane until she was able to stand on the grass. This was why the infirmary was on the first floor, for this exact reason.
"I wonder where that nice girl who took you away is" Sasha groaned.
"I'll be back, not going back through the window." Sasha walked to the entrance of the academy

Rose looked really pissed off and grabbed the beer away from Kelina and grabbed her wrist looking her straight in the eyes.
"I could have let you die, but no, I wanted you here for my wedding. Why are you making this so hard!"
Rose was on the verge of tears.

Kelina grumbled looking away
"I told you, she and I don't mix."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:06 pm
fiendish az

kalenakeeper"[/quote]
[quote="kimi23loveheart

Lawrence entered the infirmary and cautiously looked around. "Looks like I beat Sasha here." He glared at Kelina. "And our patient is still here as well," he sighed. "Beats having to chase her around the bloody school I guess." A moogle came in through the door soon after Lawrence did.
"Do you mind telling me what the flying hell is going on here kupo?" he said angrily. Lawrence took a deep breath.
"I'm waiting for Sasha after the crazy woman on the bed threw her out the window. Eric is chatting with the baker, so i'm here to prevent Sasha from being tossed about again. I'm sure Eric told you about what's up with her,"
"And the alcohol kupo?"
"Couldn't tell you. I just got here and only know the basics," Lawrence said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:03 pm
fiendish az

kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
User Image

User Image

Kelina seemed to get weaker again, her reason to get strong enough was fading away.
She quietly drank her beer.

"I can tell you, sis here is now immune to magic in the worst way. It doesn't affect her at all." Rose said
"Like a aero spell went right through her. As to why she threw Sasha out the window though, I have no clue."

"I just don't like her" Kelina mumbled, she looked like a walking corpse drinking a beer now

"Shut it, Kelina. I could have let you die by the reaper's hand, but I didn't want you to die, your like my only family left other than Jaster." Rose said to Kelina in a annoyed tone.

She then turned back to Lawrence and Yogtz
"Don't mind her. I don't even know how she had the strength to attack. Its like she's in the constant state of dead but living just barely, ya know? Its weird. Man, all this on my wedding day too" Rose sighed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:56 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

kefkadragon

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sasha walked back into the infirmary and put all the broken glass she had acquired on her person and put it into a bowl.
"Hey Yogtz! Hi Lawrence!" she smiled then gazed at Kelina

Kelina gave a deadly gaze towards Sasha

Sasha looked away

Kelina started to get up but her body was too weak to get up.
"I'm gonna rip your limbs off"

"Do that and I wont be a happy kitty" Misty said walking in and putting a blindfold around Kelina's eyes.
"I will tie you down if you attack her again, Kelina. Man, I get back and your already causing chaos."

Rose gave a depressed sigh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:14 pm
fiendish az

kalenakeeper

Lawrence sighed at Kelina. "You're in no condition to make threats. We have ways of pacifying you, and I will use them if I have to," he said pulling a lightning shard out of his pocket. "At worst, you get a painful jolt, at best, you get hit with a rock. Now stay still and take your medicine before I have to use my keyblade on your evil a**. You've caused enough trouble for my friends already," He said angrily. He looked to the group behind him.
"Yogtz, glove up and do whatever Sasha needs you to. She knows a hell of a lot more about this than we do." Yogtz nodded and pulled a small pair of latex gloves from a nearby dispenser.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:06 pm
Talia
New Apperance for the wedding slightly
User Image
User Image

Talia magically orbs outside of the infirmary and sees Sasha. "Need a lift,Auntie?"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:08 am
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rose sees Talia and nods approvingly
"look, I need to get ready for the wedding. If my sister gives you any more problems.....well....blunt force still works! Or sedation potions. Something. I still have to thank Eric for his help, I'm so busy though." She rubs her head.

"Lawrence, Yogtz, Sasha, Misty. Please take care of this" she was on the verge of tears but she was extremely stressed out as well.
"Please just do this for me and I can try to get you anything you want. Please!"

She grabbed Talia's hand.
"Lets go. I need to get back to my house in Sunset Terrace. I left my dress there."

"Your leaving me! With them!? Seriously!" Kelina complained.

"I could have left you to die, Kelina!" Rose screamed with tears coming out of her eyes.
"I could have let him kill you for all the hundreds of lives you took. Please....just cooperate with them. You wanted to protect me from mom and dad but you have become them, please don't go any further."

Kelina went silent. It didn't take a blindfolded genius to know that Rose was crying. She was blindfolded and she could hear the grief in Rose's voice.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:59 am
Talia
New Apperance for the wedding slightly
User Image
User Image

Before Talia could leave the infirmary,she needs to relieve the stress in the room. So she looks at kelina and she read her into the woman soul. "Your soul weaking, you need to rest." She place her ring finger on Kelina forehead and with little light magic cast spell.

"Nocturnal De Insomnia slumber." She enchanted and white orbs surrounding Kelina. As the spell tries to make Kelina sleepy. Talia removed her finger and walk back to rose. "Master Allastair taught me this spell band its only 24 hours sleep spell. So she be knocked out,if she let it works."

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games