Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Amy nodded and smiled softly when she heard Velcore sigh in contentment. She took another bite of cereal and then spoke after she swallowed.

"I've had nights like those before. At least you didn't have a bad night. Speaking of night, were you awake when Karrie came home last night? Do you know if he looked at his office when he went to JD yesterday?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm
No, I was asleep.

*wakes up again, after only sleeping about half an hour longer. He gets up and goes to take a shower*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Amy nodded. She smiled down at Velcore and continued to scratch his head and under his chin as she finished her breakfast. She then put her bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and then looked at Velcore.

"So, what would you like to do today, Velcore? I'm assuming Thistle is napping, as she likes to do on Saturdays. What would be fun for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm
*shakes his head* I do not usually do anything different on Saturdays unless Karrie is.

*finishes his shower, gets dressed, and goes to the kitchen, still looking tired* Morning... *steps over Velcore's tail on the way to the cupboards to get some cereal*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 pm
Amy nodded. "Ah. Okay. Well, maybe we can go to my house in a little bit and do some gardening. I'd enjoy the company, but of course you don't have to come if you'd rather stay here."

When Karrie came into the kitchen, still looking tired, Amy smiled softly and chuckled. She got a bowl and spoon from the cupboards, put them on the table, and then got out the milk. She set it by the bowl on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm
Maybe. *looks up and moves his tail out of Karrie's way*

*gets a box of cereal out and sits down, almost stepping on Velcore's tail again somehow*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Amy sighed and went over to the coffee pot that she had brewed a little while ago. She poured some in Karrie's favorite mug, a small affectionate smirk on her face, and took it over to Karrie. As she sat it down next to his bowl on the table, she looked over at Velcore.

"Do you think it'd be safer for you and your tail if we went in the living room?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm
*finding a coffee mug next to his hand, picks it up and takes a sip* Thanks, Amy.

*moves his shoulders as if he's shrugging* He has not stepped on my tail in a long time. He always manages to miss it.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie. "You're welcome, sweetie."

She looked back at Velcore. "But aren't you afraid that one of these times you'll move wrong or he will? Oh! Would you like some water or something else to drink, Velcore?"

She starts to go to the cupboards to get a bowl out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm
*drinks his coffee, waking up a little as he does*

*shakes his head* No. It would not hurt me anyway. I am only worried that Karrie will fall. Yes, water would be nice.

*looks down at Velcore* I haven't stepped on your tail in over a year, and that was only because it moved.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 pm
Amy chuckled softly and filled the bowl with water. She set it on the ground for Velcore. A few moments later, a soft double squeak could be heard from the living room followed by a whinnying sound. Amy laughed and shook her head.

"It's so cute and funny when Thistle makes those sounds in her sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm
*looks around at the strange sounds* That's Thistle? *runs his hand through his still-damp hair* That explains the odd sounds a couple of days ago, then. *finishes his coffee and starts on the cereal again*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm
Amy nodded and hopped up on one of the counters. "Yep, that's her. She usually only does it during naps, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm
I see. *takes a bite of his cereal* Katana told me last night that tonight's party theme is shipwrecked... Do you want to go to the party with me?

*drinks the water*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm
Amy arched her eyebrow at Karrie as if to say, 'are you kidding me?'. She scoffed softly and shook her head.

"After what they want me to do to Thistle and with them thinking of her the way they do? No thank you. But you're still going, knowing how they view her?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games