Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:03 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Peeking out of a pile of soft blankets was a fuzzy sock covered toe. The manager hadn't slept like this in what seemed like forever and seriously he might have slept the whole day through had it not been for the small alarm on his phone that played one of Narcissus' best songs. A small sweet yawn could be heard between the muffled layers and soon a hand reached out and hit the Snooze.

30 minutes later, Nakai's music tried to wake up the manager and again...the fingers found the Snooze but remained on the phone. Very slowly the sleepy manager poked his messy bed head of hair out from under the comforters.

Nakai's large bed had been the most comfortable place he had slept in awhile. Next to the time he had slept at Narcissus' home. Maybe he just needed to invest in a bigger bed...or better blankets. He snuggled for awhile in the blankies but then wondered where Nakai was.

Even as he wondered he realized how sore he was. It wasn't even funny but the pain killers had worn off a bit. Maybe Nakai would let him take a couple more pills with him. He needed something to make it through the day. However, those pills had knocked him on his butt...Maybe they weren't such a great idea.

But then, he looked at his phone and started to read the message. What!? the hospital wanted to contact Chiyou's next of kin? But then, there was another message. From Chi saying he was fine and a 3rd message saying...Nakai was with him. Izzy felt all sorts of confused because he knew Chi was having an over night stay but he didn't know why a nurse would call with such a statement. Mmm...maybe Chiyou had been naughty again. That was very possible.

So sitting in the bed, Izzy decided to give Nakai a call and make sure that everything was OK before he got dressed to go meet with Shou. Yes, his day was pack but...at least he got a good night sleep.

"Moshi Moshi....Nakai...Is everything ok with Chiyou?? I got the messages and I've got to meet Shou-san today for the DVD cut. So I want to make sure before I head to the meeting." said Izzy as he yawned.

He would have gladly have gone back to sleep and wiggled his toes back under the comforter. "Mm...you left me here with your big bed...I think it likes me. I want to take it home with me." he teased. Yes, he felt kind of better this morning and it did show a little in his voice even if his body still felt very sore.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

When you can't win for trying...

While some might have just accepted the doctor's analysis, Hiroki knew that second opinions were far better than just taking the first words of one doctor. Hiroki stared at his watch realizing that while it was very late here, It was morning in America. He set his secretary on the Doctor hunt. They'd find someone in this world that could give a solid second opinion. If it meant shipping Chiyou overseas for a few weeks, it would be done.

Hiroki then finally walked into a bathroom and sat down leaning his head against the cool tile wall. Life at the top...was...Hell. There were days he regret ever opening his mouth and offering to take up this responsibility. Just to help Koyasu-kun change. But what had that done for him. Nothing! He was back to square one with Narcissus the Terrible. And Koyasu-sama with a heart condition. What else could go wrong besides...well that part seemed to be offering itself in spades. From Chiyou to Matsumoto Izo.

5 minutes of toilet time was all he could spare. Before walking upstairs to check in on Chiyou and Nakai. Hiroki at this moment wished for a clone. Because mentally, he really just didn't know what to say to Chiyou about this. Although, Hiroki was sure about getting the best of help for him.

But what he didn't expect was to walk in on.... Kaaaiiii I want Kisses! That part caught Hiroki completely off guard. "Uh...did I come at a bad time?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou's heart gave a sudden surprised thud as he heard the door open and another voice join the conversation.

"Ah...H...Hiroki-san!" he sat up, one hand planted firmly against Nakai's chest as if it were meant to keep him grounded to the guitarist.

Cheeks red with embarrassment, the boy sputtered that it was ok for the man to come in, that it wasn't a bad time at all.
Admittedly, it was a bad time, though. He felt rather guilty with Asato finding them like that...especially after he had flirted so hard with the Vice-Chairman at the event.
Of course...Chiyou had no idea about Nakai's....relationship....to Hiroki. If he had...there was no telling how he would have felt.

"I'm actually glad you're here. Uh...have you heard from a doctor yet? When can I get out of here? I want to write...er...well...I need help putting music together, and I want to be back at work as soon as possible!" he smiled as though nothing in the world were wrong.

It was then that another sound caught his ear...a phone ringing. Nakai's phone, to be more specific. As the guitarist answered the call, Chiyou fell completely silent. He knew who would be on the other line...and he hoped the manager was okay.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Pouting? Come on now, do you REALLY think that'll work, Chiyou-kun?" Nakai asked with a smirk, gently placing one hand under the younger man's chin and tilting his head up.
The blond's lips hovered just over Chiyou's. "If you really want kisses... then..."

Suddenly the door opened and Nakai looked up, releasing Chiyou's chin in the process. "Hiroki-san! No, not a bad time. I was just making sure the 'kid' was comfortable and well looked after." he spoke with a smirk.

Albeit a rather mischievous one.

"Seems Chiyou-kun's read to leave as soon as they release him. I think he's already getting cabin fever... even though he probably needs to stay in bed for a few days after anyway." Kai added, shrugging his shoulders. "What can you do when the want to create is so strong though, ne? In fact..."

But before he could say anything else, the guitarist seemingly unphased by Asato having walked in on a somewhat intimate moment, Kai's cellphone started ringing.

Upon answering though... his smile faltered just a bit. "Ah, Izzy! I..." he listened to the other man. "Oh, then the bed's yours. I'll have it moved to your place. I've been meaning to buy a new one for myself." the blond laughed, trying to seem like there was nothing wrong in the world.

But how to answer that question about Chiyou?

"Look, Izzy... um... not to spoil your perfect morning but... well... there was an incident last night. Both Hiroki-san and I thought it best if you rest, Chiyou-kun too... so none of us called you but... well..." taking a deep breath, he just plunged in. "Chiyou-kun was attacked by someone. He's alright... kind of... I mean, he's in good spirits and energetic and everything he just... doesn't... have his eyes anymore."

There was no pause as Kai delved into the details quicker, not wanting to give Izzy the time to freak out.

"Hiroki-san's here too and Chiyou's feeling fine. My personal assumption is that whoever hit you and Narcissus... went after Chiyou next. Hiroki-san has assigned a larger bodyguard unit to everyone... mine are right outside the door actually... yours are probably outside your apartment. I don't think Narcissus knows what happened yet, like in his current state he'd really care but still... You need to stay with those bodyguards at all times. Okay? Here, let me give Chiyou-kun the phone. Just so you'll know he's okay."

Passing the cell to the younger musician, Kai smiled slightly before looking to Hiroki as if to say, 'Well, now what?'.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Sighing, Akihiko shook his head. "I don't know why I'd hurt him either... but there must have been a reason I did it. I don't just DO things for the sake of doing them, Tanaka-san." he added, very serious on the matter. "Everything I do has a reason... and until I remember the reason, well..." he shrugged, listening to the other man.

The musical prodigy stood, following Michi toward the restaurant exit after paying the tab. "No need to tuck me in." he teased, whispering the phrase in the physical therapist's ear as they exited the building.

Immediately, paparazzi were on them. There were so many shouts however, that not even Narcissus could make out one question from the next.
But he just smirked and put an arm around Michi's shoulders in an effort to guide him to where the valet just drove up with their car.

Soon, with Akihiko in the passenger's seat, they were on their way back to the musician's home.

"Yes. Sing for me. Right here. Right now. Let me judge you while you drive." there was a reason he wanted this done in the car...
Distractions.
If Michi could sing well with distractions, then he had quite a bit of potential as a star.
Because... well... concerts tended to be one distraction after another...
It was that way with any live appearance.

Glancing behind him, Narcissus watched the car of the bodyguards following them.
He hadn't said a word to the hired men, knowing that they would do their job silently.
Like shadows...

However, Akihiko was going to request bodyguards for Michi as well.
Just to be safe...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 pm
(((OOC: Summary of what happened to Naoko...

Bad stuff. Lots of bad stuff.

He killed a man. Snapped his neck.

Izo tricked him, ended up making Naoko addicted to a drug known as the Purple Lotus.

If Naoko ever tells Ryu what happened, Izo's threatened to get 'rid' of Ryu.

Naoko is under orders to make a hit album AND to keep Ryu happy... by any means necessary.

Izo found out about Ryu's singing incident and thus, wants Ryu making music for SMASH. A happy Ryu is a selling Ryu, after all.

Naoko has left Izo's company, with bodyguards following close behind...)))

Driving...

Okay so Izo had said he couldn't tell Ryuukaze what had happened. It hardly meant he couldn't go to a man whom, he expected, was a much a dog of Izo as he himself now was.
Maybe Hayato would know what to do... but of course wouldn't that entail having to tell the b*****d everything?
Or... at least some of it?

No, he wasn't going to tell him about Chiyou. While Naoko didn't regret his actions, he DID regret ever going to Matsumoto with the problem.

If he had just kept killing people on a whim, well... sure, he probably would have gotten caught eventually... but it would have been a fun ride along the way.
Now though...
Well...

Now it was just a damn nightmare...

So, hoping Hayato was at the address that SMASH had in it's archives, an address he had acquired prior, just in case... Naoko drove.

The guards were following him in their own car, he knew. But would it really be that odd?
After all, they DID all work for the same company...

And he could simply lie that he thought, perhaps, Izo had meant that since Ryu wasn't at home... he was elsewhere.
What better place to start than the home of a depraved maniac?

Pulling up, Naoko quickly got out and headed inside. He rang the bell, then knocked on the door, hoping Hayato would answer it before the guards caught up with him.

Little did he know Shou was there too...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:31 pm
[[[OCC: Kay... waiting for the next day to start.... still....]]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:30 pm
(((OOC: It's morning for everyone really except Michi and Narcissus. You can go ahead and start posting for the next day.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy stalled and sat there as he listened. The words practically crushing his good mood into nothing. "He doesn't have his eyes anymore." he said with a relatively flat and distant voice. "What...happened? Has he said who did this to him yet?" His fingers gripped the sheets wishing he just could go away. Just leave this place. He never got to be happy for more than moments in this job. He lost his house, all his personal memories at home, got assaulted and worse, lost what he hoped would be his lover...now the one boy he thought of as a son had lost his eyes. Who would want to do this job!?

"Your personal assumption doesn't help much because No One has gotten caught yet!" he said bitterly as his voice raised sharply then slumped as he realized he had barked at someone who was trying to help. 'I'm sorry Nakai. I really...thought...I'd have a good day today." He knew that Nakai had rushed stuff to try to avoid giving him time to think but Izzy's spirits never had much time to recharge to a great place so it was really easy to knock him right back down.

"After I takes care of this matter, and the DVD, I'm going to go on a vacation..." he whispered but what he didn't say was that he intended to send in a resignation after he figured out what to do with Nakai. Narcissus would be fine. His other star though...he needed to make sure he'd leave him set up with a good man to take over. He didn't have any joy left inside even if he wanted to help stars...he needed to help himself for once in his life.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Kai had flinched when Izzy yelled at him, but aside from that, had remained very neutral.
While he watched Chiyou with the cell phone, the blond just had to wonder...

Why hadn't the man who attacked Izzy been caught?
Or Narcissus...
And now it was Chiyou... and it was probably the same person...
It was as if someone were purposefully attacking Ohayou stars.
But who?
Why?

If only Nakai had known anything about the takeover, he would have become immediately suspicious of Matsumoto Izo...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi saw the bright lights and the flashes of cameras everywhere which again surprised him. So many questions and most of them he couldn't make out but he was glad Narcissus was there to push him along. Then he felt the man's arm around his shoulder and looked over at that mischievous smirk knowing that there was trouble in those eyes. Michi was sure they all thought he was Narcissus' boyfriend and he was almost certain that Narcissus was enjoying making it appear like that too!

"Good grief, you're so much trouble! Man I know what you were doing back there." He shook his head and swatted the man's thigh once they got into the car. "The news is going to be flooded with my new status you know that don't you?"

Michi glanced from side to side and slowly pulled out of the circular drive trying to avoid the swarm of people everywhere. "I'm so hosed." he muttered but not so seriously. But then he realized what Akihiko had started talking about and totally forgot the paparazzi.

"Sing for you right now...right here? You're serious?" his eyebrow arched as he stopped at a light and waited for the people to walk and bike by. He was glad the the windows had a bit of a tint at this point.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

When you can't win for trying...

"Well, Chiyou...you've a few more days in the hospital for certain but...after that, we have a few options. The doctors here don't think you're going to get your sight back but there are options for eye transplants from donors. I am not one to take the first opinion of one doctor straight away so I'm having people investigate the option of having you go to America to have you re-evaluated by doctors that specialize in ophthalmology. Considering the advances in science, I think it would be good to look at all the options." answered Hiroki to Chiyou and Nakai as he leaned against the wall and studied the two stars.

"But as far as the music goes, you can start writing new lyrics soon enough. Just by using your phone and recording them." Hiroki wasn't going to say how much real work this would take - the therapy for living blind in a seeing world was going to cost a fortune. Beyond making Chiyou's home accessible to him. Fortunately, the young star was going to make a tidy profit from his latest music but it would be surely difficult right now to get him out to promote it. Or get him on tour. There was a ton of work ahead.

And seriously, Nakai needed to be on tour as well promoting his latest works than playing nursemaid to everyone else. Hiroki wondered if Izzy would be able to get that tour going. At this rate, he wonder if the manager was going to be with them for that long. Actually, at this point Hiroki wouldn't blame him.

But Nakai seemed to have at least put a positive spin on this some how and for that Hiroki was rather thankful But when he heard that Izzy was on the phone, he so wished that the phone would go dead. He just didn't know what to say to the manager right now. He deserved better but material items couldn't replace the quiet of a good day.

Hiroki's heart sank just a bit when he heard from his place that yell. He knew exactly what that meant and to be honest, he didn't know how to address it. He could only do so much! The police hadn't given up on the case and he had investigators all over this and the other incidents. It wasn't like they had stopped working. Just something didn't come quickly. But Hiroki was so sure that they'd find out answers for this case.
And he hoped that would lead to the capture of the assailant.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm

"Oh come on, they think anyone I show up with is automatically my lover." Akihiko replied, crossing one leg over the other at the knee as they drove. "Besides, if I hadn't done that, you'd have gotten lost in that sea of reporters. Would you rather I held your hand?" he asked, batting his eyelashes at the physical therapist mockingly.

However... "Of course I'm serious. I want to hear what you've got, Tanaka-san. Right here. Right now." Narcissus spoke honestly, his blue gaze focused on the man beside him. "Singing in the car is a good way to judge a person's star potential."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"You're the worst!" he laughed because those batting eyelashes were just too much! "I guess your right but still! Wait no let's not give them any new ideas." Michi was learning a lot more about Akihiko as they spent more time together. They actually didn't get along too badly even if the man had a down right unpleasant nature with others at time. However, Michi didn't think this was because Akihiko hated other people but he believed the man just didn't get to socialize in positive ways at most times.

But then they were back to the other subject and that caused his stomach to tighten a little. "Uh...umm....well Ok...dang what should I sing? God you sure can make a man nervous." He had to ponder over a short list of songs he knew really well. And while he could sing one of Narcissus' songs that seemed kind of weird and strange when Akihiko was sitting right here.

So....he fumbled with the idea and then thought of a couple songs that could be sung without music that he could probably pull off by Shou. Ones that Shou had sang so many times at the practices with Yammi, Ryu, Naoko and Crew, which made it really hard to forget. And it looked and sounded far better on stage.

Taking a deep breath and making the next turn, he tried to not focus so much on Akihiko and think about the road and driving while the words that Shou so brilliantly performed that night just after the duet filled his head. Michi could remember the wings spreading so far out as he held the Devil in his embrace. If only they had known at the time that fall had not been an act...

Michi's lips finally opened a little nervous as he worked himself into the zone with the driving and the music that poured into his head. The voice that escape from his lips was a rich tenor....smooth and passionate as it reached for Shou's intensity. The natural beauty in that voice was unlike Shou's haunting mystery but it's fluid touch to each note did reveal an untapped talent.

He added a couple of his own changes to the notes because Shou's voice was perfectly pitched. It was difficult to match Shou's range and Michi innately knew that but those choices weren't through training. However, training could improve him greatly.

You were the love
I’ve always dreamed of
But now I know
I walked away too soon

No matter how
Far away you are
I’ll be there
High up on the moon Shining over you

Afureru kurai kimi he kazoe kire nai ai wo
Kasaneau saigetsu sasayaka na koi wo
Ame ni nureta yasanu you ni

Soko kara dore kurai nagasarete iru?

You were the love
I’ve always dreamed of
But now I know
I walked away too soon

No matter how
Far away you are
I’ll be there
High up on the moon Shining over you

Towa ni irodoru shiki wo shinjite ita ashita wo
Kono me ni wa nido to utsuse wa shinai kara
Itsu no hi mo inotte iru

Kimi he to kagayaki ga furi sosogu you ni

Obviously, Michi was an untrained singer but his dynamic voice had the makings of something a lot more. It might never had been noticed had it not been for the random run in with Nezumi.

Once he finished, he had totally forgot he was riding with Akihiko and then remembered as he finally got the car on to the highway. He didn't say a word and had to wonder what the man thought. Actually, he wasn't sure he wanted to know...even though...well he did. His heart raced a bit at the thought.

(Hyde - Shining Over You.)
-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

It was far from perfect... but it had potential.
Akihiko took in the words to Michi's song, finding them somehow familiar...

Even as the car drove, flashes of wings passed the musician's vision. Glimpses of the past in scattered shards that didn't quite fit together. An unfinished puzzle that spoke of blood and feathers...

It didn't give him a headache... probably because the flashes were tiny pieces and not a whole...
Even so, the want to remember, to know what it had been, was etched deeply into the musician's soul now.

Shaking his head, Akihiko pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and tapped one out. Slipping it between his lips, the man quickly lit it and took a long drag.

He didn't say anything yet, letting his mind grasp the lingering edges of the song and finish his own analysis.
Plus, it was fun to watch Michi squirm...

"After I cut the dvd tomorrow... I'll speak with ojisan about getting you a contract." Narcissus suddenly spoke, blue eyes glinting as he looked to the physical therapist at his side. "You certainly deserve the chance to improve. He'll have you enroll in voice lessons... but for the most part, you've got a natural talent. A sound to your voice that's hard to replicate. Of course it's yet to be seen if you can write your own music or not... but..." Akihiko shrugged with a smirk. "You've got potential, Tanaka-san. A good amount of it. No wonder Nezumi is pushing for you to get signed."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games