Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"I see. Well okay then. I'm happy your okay Ki." Shun said as he smiled and patted her head.
Kiki smiled as she nodded her head. "Thankies~"

"Just so you know... Kiki can actually change her age now... Vampire thing." Vincent smiles as he hugs Kiki.

"She can? Heh that will come in handy then." Shun said as he smiled at the two.

Kiki blushed lightly then smiled as she hugged him back.

"Yep... discounts to the movies, free buffets it's one of the advantages of being a vamp... that and we are almost impossible to kill."

Shun laughed as he nodded his head. "That is an advantage. Well take good care of her okay Vincent?" Shun said as he ruffled Kiki's hair. "She's the only family I have."

"I will... in fact she was my mansion, my family and me to take care of her oh and I shouldn't forget Bertha." Vincent smiles at Kiki.

Kiki looked at Vincent then Shun and the both of them laughed as they nodded. "Thats good then." Shun said as he tried to stop laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Yep... discounts to the movies, free buffets it's one of the advantages of being a vamp... that and we are almost impossible to kill."

Shun laughed as he nodded his head. "That is an advantage. Well take good care of her okay Vincent?" Shun said as he ruffled Kiki's hair. "She's the only family I have."

"I will... in fact she was my mansion, my family and me to take care of her oh and I shouldn't forget Bertha." Vincent smiles at Kiki.

Kiki looked at Vincent then Shun and the both of them laughed as they nodded. "Thats good then." Shun said as he tried to stop laughing.

"Did I show you Bertha Shun?... I forgot. sweatdrop " Vincent laughed at the thought of Shun swimming with Bertha.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Did I show you Bertha Shun?... I forgot. sweatdrop " Vincent laughed at the thought of Shun swimming with Bertha.

Shun thought about it as he tried to remmeber. "I...think so....I forgot too." He stated and laughed a bit in nervousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am
"nn!" She nodded and followed trotting along beside her.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Shun thought about it as he tried to remmeber. "I...think so....I forgot too." He stated and laughed a bit in nervousness.

"My pet shark?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 am
xI Azumi Ix

Sam lightly whistled the tune to this. Suddenly a short man in a green hat walked out from behind a shelf. "How's my best employee? Who's this Sam?" "This is my... girlfriend Azumi... She was wondering if she could have a job here." "Of course any body who knows you must be great for the job!"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"My pet shark?"

shun blinked as he shook his head. "Nope!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"My pet shark?"

"... The big scar on your back?" Vincent smiles remembering when Shun got cocky around Bertha.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"My pet shark?"

"... The big scar on your back?" Vincent smiles remembering when Shun got cocky around Bertha.

"She caused that?" Shun asked as he remembered and sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"My pet shark?"

"You should've listened to me... but you still did it."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:06 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam lightly whistled the tune to this. Suddenly a short man in a green hat walked out from behind a shelf. "How's my best employee? Who's this Sam?" "This is my... girlfriend Azumi... She was wondering if she could have a job here." "Of course any body who knows you must be great for the job!"

Azumi flushed as Sam said the word girlfriend and looked down in embarrasment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi flushed as Sam said the word girlfriend and looked down in embarrasment.

Sam smiled. "C'mon Azumi let's go get changed." Sam walked to the women's change room and smiled.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"My pet shark?"

"I couldn't hear you properly. I told you that."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"I screamed it... How could you not hear me?" Vincent laughs. "You put a fish on your back you get bit."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"I screamed it... How could you not hear me?" Vincent laughs. "You put a fish on your back you get bit."

"I was underwater and didn't hear it properly." Shun said as he grinned. "And I know that now."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games