Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 pm
KitsuSoraAya
Aya blushed a little bit. "Well maybe one day you'll see it." She said and continued. "As for your friend. I think he should go and talk to his crush and get to know her and then when he feels comfortable ask her out." She said shrugging.

Yami smiled again as he continued to pet her cat. "Okay I'll make sure to tell him the next time I see him." He planned on telling her sometime soon because he only had a few years left at Hogwarts. He needed to make the time count.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 pm
"Good." Aya said smiling. "So what do you want to do after you leave Hogwarts?" she asked noticing Pix getting comfortable on Yami's lap. "I swear he doesn't know any boundaries.." She mumbled.  

KitsuSoraAya

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm
Amanda boards the train, rushing about is her usual unorganized fashion. She yells by to her Mum and boards the train making she to give her Mum one more waive as she did. I know she misses me, she says to herself. She needs a pet, maybe I can find a great idea for one at school. She walks up the isle and finds an empty compartment next to two fellow Hufflepuffs.Hi Aya, Hi Yami she says as she fights to get her trunk overhead. How were your holidays? she asks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 pm
Yami smiled as he blushed a bit. "This may not seem like much but I want to be a rock star like the Weird Sisters. That and I want to become a father and teach my kids how to rock out on a guitar as well. Guess I'm a Japanese nerd that way. Don't mind the cat he's fine." Yami then turned when Amanda walked in. "Hey Amanda. It was good. How was yours? Need help with that trunk?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 am
"That would be amazing." Aya said smiling when Amanda walked in. "Hey Amanda!" She said. "How was your holiday?" She asked when Pix jumped from Yami's lap over to Amanda. "Erm you aren't allergic to cats are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 am
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:40 pm
Thanks Yami, but I think I got it. she says as she gives the trunk one final shove No, i'm not allergic to cats, she says turning to Aya I have a cat myself, this is Cairo. She says as she lets out a grey and tan cat He's happy to be out I'm sure, he doesn't much like that thing. Hi little guy She says to the cat who has come to greet her. Whats his name? she asks Aya.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 pm
HPGoG Trolley Witch
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

"I'll have some Chocolate Frogs and some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans please." He then looked at Amanda. "If you say so. You have a nice cat as well." He remained in his seat and took out his money to pay for his snacks.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm
"His name is Pix." Aya said smiling and pulled out some money. "I'll have a pumpkin juice, a chocoolate frog, and a box of Bertie Botts Every flavor Beans." She said handing the Trolley witch the money she owed. "Thank you." She added before sitting down. "Hi Cairo." She cooed before turning to Amanda. "So how was your holiday, Amanda?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm
"I'm bored, where's the cart lady when you need something to eat?" Dux said. He got a cabin by himself. At least I'm not with Annette, I can't stand that girl.Dux thought.  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm
IzzyTheBeazt
"I'm bored, where's the cart lady when you need something to eat?" Dux said. He got a cabin by himself. At least I'm not with Yuki, I can't stand that girl.Dux thought.

((Dude, there is nobody here named Yuki. What is wrong with your brain.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 am
Anime_Aiko
IzzyTheBeazt
"I'm bored, where's the cart lady when you need something to eat?" Dux said. He got a cabin by himself. At least I'm not with Yuki, I can't stand that girl.Dux thought.

Sorry, wrong guild? redface  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am
IzzyTheBeazt
Anime_Aiko
IzzyTheBeazt

Sorry, wrong guild? redface

((Yeah.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Nekko wanders the hall looking for some of her friends.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Yami Enzeru88
"I'll have some Chocolate Frogs and some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans please." He then looked at Amanda. "If you say so. You have a nice cat as well." He remained in his seat and took out his money to pay for his snacks.

*The Trolley Witch takes the offered gold from Yami and then hands him his change, then turns to her cart to retrieve the items*

Here you go, that's one five-pack of Chocolate Frogs, and one bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans for the young man. Enjoy! And if you want anything else, just flag me down, and I'll be delighted to help you.

*She smiles sweetly and closes the compartment door, moving onto the next one, where she knocks and then slides the door open.*

Anything off the Trolley Dears? It looks like the re-stock charm just kicked in, and I'm now carrying...

• Ice Mice
  • Sugar Quills
  • Turkey Leg
  • Mini Chicken Pot Pies
  • Butterbeer
  • Chamomile tea (hot)
  • Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • Water (ice cold & bottled)

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games