Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 pm
* looks down at her and frowns * Psyzapp trust me power is only a burden. Ive had too long to experience it over and over agin and it is continuosly proven true  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm
((Even if I were to reveal to you all of the wonders and answers to the world, my reply would only be like a finger pointing the way to the moon. If you focus on the finger you'll miss all that heavenly glory. Unless you have experienced the "moon" for yourself, you would only have acumulated knowledge, not understanding 3nodding ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm
*She sighs.* You and Leko don't look very burdened to me. I have "control issues" *she puts up her hands and uses her fingers to accentuate the quote marks.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm
* Walks in and stops *

Oh you guys are still here? And the place is still in one piece? Surprise stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm
* sighs * Just because we dont show it on the outside doesnt mean that we dont hold it inside. And I dont think you have * imitates her quotation marks * control issues  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm
QuietStorm XII
* Walks in and stops *

Oh you guys are still here? And the place is still in one piece? Surprise stare

{{Who is QS talking to?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:04 pm
{{ rofl heart Bless ya Kai. wink }}

*seeing as Amy had no intention on leaving, she sighs and gets out her phone. After scrolling through her contacts list, she comes across the number she's looking for. Dialing, she waits patiently as she pours another drink and recaps the bottle, pushing it to the side* Good afternoon. Actually, yes this is is in regards to the job. I'm actually going to need you and Stubbs to start earlier than planned. When? Oh, as in yesterday. Yes. I have some trash that's in desperate need of removing as a matter of fact. Sure. I'll be here waiting. Oh, and don't forget my pups. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you guys. Thank you. Goodbye.*walking behind the counter, she replaces bottle on the shelf and comes out, taking a seat at the bar. Picking up her drink, she smiles to herself at the prospect of watching Amy being torn to shreds by her bouncers guard dogs* twisted *seeing QS walk in, her smile disappears and she just looks at him* Is this why you came back? stare Honestly, I wonder about you at times. But not to worry, I'm sure you'll see a show in just a few....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm
I came back for a drink. It is a bar, no?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm
QuietStorm XII
I'm actually jealous that someone was able to get a contract put on thier heads. After all the stunts I've pulled in hee.. this is bull#$% ! stare

* Crosses arms in a huff *

{{LOL! I was quite surprised at that, myself.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm
BlackR.16
* sighs * Just because we dont show it on the outside doesnt mean that we dont hold it inside. And I dont think you have * imitates her quotation marks * control issues

*A slightly confused look comes over her face.* You…you don't? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
No I dont.... * pats her hand and settles into his chair * I need to nap a bit but as soon as you are feeling better and can manage to get to your room you can go. If you need something just wake me up...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 pm
QuietStorm XII
I came back for a drink. It is a bar, no?

*sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose, wanting nothing more than to rough QS up a bit, among other things. Looking at him, she nods, waving her hand in the air* Yes, yes it is. What would the mighty Storm prefer? stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 pm
(( hey its 3 so I need to head out all. Talk to you all soon ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Amy saw QS come in and heard what he said. Frankly, she was surprised the bar was still in tact, too. She was shocked, and a little bit scared, when Black left her alone in the bar with Icy. What was he thinking?! He knew icy was ready to kill her... He was the one who wanted Amy to sit down on the couch in the first place.

Amy heard Icy make the call and she had a pretty good idea who she was talking about. Seriously, what the hell had she done to piss her off so much? There were guys here that did far worse than she did, but she's the one that actually gets Icy's wrath and pure hatred? Was it simply because she was a girl and wanted to be an MW Lady?

Amy uncrossed her arms and rested her hands in her lap again. She looked down at them as she waited to be thrown out of the bar. Well, it was fun while it lasted... She had been herself and tried to be nice to everyone. Sure, she made mistakes, but she thought that she could learn what she was supposed to do around here. At least she had tried her best. She could have no regrets that way.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm
BlackR.16
(( hey its 3 so I need to head out all. Talk to you all soon ))

{{Night Black. Please be safe over there. See you later. heart }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games