Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:33 pm
I spend too much money on manga and comics. -_-* ( blew over $80 last week on just things from the local comic shop)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:33 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Does it taste good IY?

*Waves* Bye Drifter.

*Says bye along with lurichan*

Yes, accualy.
It tastes like blu cheese.

Where are you

Despite loving cheese, I've never actually had blue cheese. Hmm.
It's awesome.
I had some earlier.
Blue cheese has been my favorite salad dressing forever.
And regular blue cheese is good too, but (and I learned this the hard way) you'll be surprised how strong it is the first time you try a pice.

I felt my hatered grow all the more extreame  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:36 pm
lurichan
I spend too much money on manga and comics. -_-* ( blew over $80 last week on just things from the local comic shop)

I spend money on manga and CDs.
Usualy, I wait untill I have sixty or eighty dollars before I go to the mall.
With the way that stuff is priced I perfer to wait and buy a bunch of crap at once rather than one or two things.

Terrible lie  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:37 pm
Ahh, I usually get french or western dressing about 95% of the time. Occasionally I'll go with ranch or thousand island when I can't get ahold of what I normally have though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:37 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

With the way that stuff is priced I perfer to wait and buy a bunch of crap at once rather than one or two things.

Terrible lie

If I didn't go through manga so quickly that would work well for me, but I tend to voraciously devour them. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:42 pm
*has fun collecting new images and then altering them in strange and bizzare ways*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 pm
lurichan
Ahh, I usually get french or western dressing about 95% of the time. Occasionally I'll go with ranch or thousand island when I can't get ahold of what I normally have though.

French is good, but I'm not familiar with western.
I've never cared for thousand island, but everyone else in my family does.

Can this world really be as sad as it seems  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:45 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Terrible lie

If I didn't go through manga so quickly that would work well for me, but I tend to voraciously devour them. ^^*

I feel the need for more manga (and CDs for that matter).
I haven't bought anything in awhile.

I can't wait for October, because a new volume of Loveless is coming out and so is a new My Chemical Romance CD.

I lost my ignorence, security, and pride  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:46 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

French is good, but I'm not familiar with western.
I've never cared for thousand island, but everyone else in my family does.

Can this world really be as sad as it seems

French and western are pretty much the same thing. I think it's just a slight variation in spices or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:46 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Terrible lie

I can't wait for October, because a new volume of Loveless is coming out and so is a new My Chemical Romance CD.

I have so many different series that I'm juggling that I don't even check on the release dates half the time anymore. When they show up in the store, I see them and snatch them up.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:51 pm
I am crying, ya know

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:52 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I have so many different series that I'm juggling that I don't even check on the release dates half the time anymore. When they show up in the store, I see them and snatch them up.

I think most of the ones I read are finished.
And I'd probably never notice release dates because I'd have a long way to go before reaching the latest one released.
*Hopes that made sense*
I know loveless release dates because there's only two volumes out so far and it says when the next one comes out in the back of the book.

I'm all alone in a world you must dispise  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:54 pm
Deific Requiem
I am crying, ya know

Why?
(Unless, I'm being invasive)

She's empty and so beautiful, I keep her her with me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:56 pm
Deific Requiem
I am crying, ya know

What's wrong?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:05 pm
IY_and_MCR

I think most of the ones I read are finished.
And I'd probably never notice release dates because I'd have a long way to go before reaching the latest one released.
*Hopes that made sense*
I know loveless release dates because there's only two volumes out so far and it says when the next one comes out in the back of the book.

I'm all alone in a world you must dispise

Ahh, some of mine do have the next release date in the back of it. That's kindof nice since you don't have to look it up online to find out when it will be out.
I have my "finished" series in my closet so I have enough room on my bookshelves for my current series. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games