Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:27 pm
IY_and_MCR

Requiem: Hello.
How are you?

An accident, an ambulence, what an ugly scene

I will assume you missed the glaring implication, which pertains to my current mood, in my first post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:29 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
Only 4 more years until I study the advanced sequences of the human genome. With this knowledge, I shall create the perfect biological weapon and infect, and eventually kill, everyone.

Shhh, you aren't supposed to tell us that part, it spoils the suprise. wink

I like to envoke the fear early so it has a chance to grow and develop into a fully matured phobia.

i fear not death only that which fallows for my life is full of lust and lies for which i have not made good for lol  

Drifter_Xwolf

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:30 pm
Deific Requiem
IY_and_MCR

Requiem: Hello.
How are you?

An accident, an ambulence, what an ugly scene

I will assume you missed the glaring implication, which pertains to my current mood, in my first post.

Probably did.

My brain's a bit off most likely due to odd sleeping patterns.
For example, it's hard for me to read or wright because my mind keeps replacing words.

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:31 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
Only 4 more years until I study the advanced sequences of the human genome. With this knowledge, I shall create the perfect biological weapon and infect, and eventually kill, everyone.

I like to envoke the fear early so it has a chance to grow and develop into a fully matured phobia.

But if people know, they can try to stop you. If they don't know then they can't turn you in. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:36 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

But if people know, they can try to stop you. If they don't know then they can't turn you in. 3nodding

I wish anyone who decides to turn me in a good effort. Though, if your isp is ... smiles ... no tracks. Also, I am not at school. I am somewhere where the internet and computer is made available to me. I have no login nor isp. I am jacking it off someone else. Their prob, NOT mine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:40 pm
Deific Requiem

I wish anyone who decides to turn me in a good effort. Though, if your isp is ... smiles ... no tracks. Also, I am not at school. I am somewhere where the internet and computer is made available to me. I have no login nor isp. I am jacking it off someone else. Their prob, NOT mine.

*lol* Ahh, sneaky sneaky. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:43 pm
*wanders in by the way of the wall.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:46 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem

*lol* Ahh, sneaky sneaky. 3nodding

It is - sneakyness - required/nessecary when involved with hacking issues brought forth via an outside programmer.

ieatyourtclol

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:47 pm
*looks around for living and nonliving, and nondead people*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm
Dr_lecter1988
*looks around for living and nonliving, and nondead people*

*waves* Hi hi! How are you doing this evening good doctor?

Celebie: Oh? Should I ask about such hacking issues?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

Actuly I think i'll fallow the evil genius I always wanted to control my own army.  
i'm tired and kinda out of it, i need to discuss things with a friend about him telling my ex stuff about me. *shrugs* how're you today?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
actuly i think i faloow the evil genius i always wanted to control my own army

*pokes* Capitialization, punctuation, and perhaps spelling please?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm
Dr_lecter1988
i'm tired and kinda out of it, i need to discuss things with a friend about him telling my ex stuff about me. *shrugs* how're you today?

It was a dull day of retail zombyness.
What did he tell your ex?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:53 pm
yay dull days, mainly s**t about stuff that i don't want her to know, mainly my excursions into pot, ciggarettes and alcohol. since her and i don't talk i don't see how it's any of her buisness.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games