Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins
I hate twilight, its so hyped and its badly written too boot

i heard twilight is so good, how can you hate it? ... i heard there is a twilight movie coming out..

Very easily my dear, It is written to please the reader to the point of buying the next book, after the first book, the series was written for money.

that is how I can easily hate twilight and its whole entire series, Including Prequels and Sequels. Breaking Dawn is the worst of the entire series, it was written purely around the curvature of the $  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins

i heard twilight is so good, how can you hate it? ... i heard there is a twilight movie coming out..

it's not that bad...stephenie meyer just plays around with the plot too much. very realistic style of writing though...and she sorta overkilled edward's coolness....  

Ronzalpha201

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins

it's not that bad...stephenie meyer just plays around with the plot too much. very realistic style of writing though...and she sorta overkilled edward's coolness....

hm... which side would you take ? a vampire or werewolf?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins

vampires.... i like furry animals and all... but i never heard of a girl werewolf so sweatdrop  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:53 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins

vampires.... i like furry animals and all... but i never heard of a girl werewolf so sweatdrop

but still.. werewolf would be nice...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 am
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins
Now your just acting weird demonic, Don't scare people away

... no idea what u guys are talking about...

Lol me too O.O  

Kyokuran

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:36 am
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Dammie-kins

That's because the general population doesn't find the idea of a female werewolf attractive; where as vampires will always have sex appeal.
Which brings us back to Edward Cullen, the vampire that has millions of teenage girls swooning and having murderous thoughts about Bella.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 am
*sighs*

its all worthless anyway, I am telling you that this entire series is all just at the will of some overly popular book theologists who is taking a writing style that has been known for being popular with young people, and she is also playing on the girl psyche the whole entire time! She's coming out with a male versions of these books? UM..HELLO?! Changing the PoV will only mean that you are CONTINUING to write for F***ING MONEY.

Absolute and complete rubish, thats what it is, I don't need to hear that edward cullen is amazing and that everyone wants to marry him, then if they wish to do that, I am sure very many rednecks would like target practice and I'm sure their necks will suffice.  

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:21 pm
How far are you...

Hey, I said Twilight. New Moon was kinda bad, Eclipse wasn't too bad, and Breaking Dawn sucked. Inheritance cycle is better, so is the Maximum Ride series, even though the fourth book sucked majorly...

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

Hey, I said Twilight. New Moon was kinda bad, Eclipse wasn't too bad, and Breaking Dawn sucked. Inheritance cycle is better, so is the Maximum Ride series, even though the fourth book sucked majorly...

yeah inheritance was awesome....up until the part when paolini said that it would be 4 books instead of 3...that mainly meant that he was to do this for the money. therefore, i'll assume that it'll be crap. even the movie was horrible. you wouldn't understand what went on unless you read the book. the the game was a complete rip-off. the bow and arrow did more damage than a freakin sword.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:14 pm
I'm glad that you have realize the problem with most series writers now, its a quick fix for a big problem, it means that we can always earn money and always prove that the american readers as well as the world wide community are officially ready to read anything involving something that relates to smaller, smaller, details that turn every girl into a consuming, lover.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

Eh. Red vs. Blue isn't as cool as a certain book I've read... named 'Twilight'... even though Breaking Dawn sucked. XD

All hail nerd-ism! XD

We shall rule. =D

all hail the nerds indeed :3  

Maddyn

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:20 pm
How far are you...

No, it's four books because he realized he had so much crap to explain, he couldn't fit it all into one book.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Hello
My name is Michelle and I'm still quite new to GaiaOnline  

light-silence

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:58 pm
welcome to gaia michelle, I hope you have a good time here

and good luck acclimating  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games