Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:28 am
Animaznboy
I hate the new ending theme song of InuYasha.. -.-
I haven't watched InuYasha for a while. I didn't know there was a new one. How is it?

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:30 am
Pagtatapat01
. A m e t h y s t .
you're a lucky person. whee
i've never been anywhere else farther except where i am now. it's really sad i tell you. T________T
i wanna go to tokyo or taiwan someday. :]
Well, when you're older, you'll go there wink . Both.

I went to JPN when I was like 5, and I'm afraid I wrecked havoc in Tokyo. I ate all my cousin's gum and put all the chewed pieces under his bed. Then I practically had a freak addiction to dried seaweed and ate two containers of 'em. You don't wanna know what happened when I was invited to a tea ceremony xd sweatdrop ...

-waiter-
yeah something like that happen to me when i was like the same age as 5 or 4 and i went to hong kong. i remember that i fought with a kid in someones house about who gets the jump rope....... and guess what happen? i left with my head bleeding.... and i was like 5.  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:32 am
Dark_Asian_Prince
yeah something like that happen to me when i was like the same age as 5 or 4 and i went to hong kong. i remember that i fought with a kid in someones house about who gets the jump rope....... and guess what happen? i left with my head bleeding.... and i was like 5.
LOL! And for only a jump rope...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:38 am
Pagtatapat01
Dark_Asian_Prince

-waiter-
yeah. i think i was crazy about it. you know that little kids are aggresive about toys lol  

Dark_Asian_Prince

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:41 am
Dark_Asian_Prince
Pagtatapat01
Dark_Asian_Prince

-waiter-
yeah. i think i was crazy about it. you know that little kids are aggresive about toys lol
yeah just like when i was little , they cry when they don't get something and fight over it . just like me and my brother . funny xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:43 am
mizuki_ryu
Dark_Asian_Prince
Pagtatapat01
Dark_Asian_Prince

-waiter-
yeah just like when i was little , they cry when they don't get something and fight over it . just like me and my brother . funny xd
lol i guess it happens to everyone. you wouldn't believe how much i fought with other little kids for toys.  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:54 am
ninja I want a bag of phillippino brand dried mangoes please. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:04 am
Animaznboy
ninja I want a bag of phillippino brand dried mangoes please. ninja
no problem. gets one from the shelve and throw them in your face xd here you go  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:07 am
*catches them with his teeth* fank fuu f**. (lol... I sed f** xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:10 am
Animaznboy
*catches them with his teeth* fank fuu f**. (lol... I sed f** xd )
xd  

Dark_Asian_Prince

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:10 am
mizuki_ryu
Dark_Asian_Prince
Pagtatapat01
Dark_Asian_Prince

-waiter-
hahahaha. xD
all i remember as being a really small child was acting whiny and 'girly' all the time, but never fighting with other kids over toys lols.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:22 am
*eats all teh shoogary mango gewdnessh* Mmmm.... Wheeeeeeee!!! *runs around all hypur lyk*  

Animaznboy

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 pm
Oh my... kiddies fighting over toys... sweatdrop

heh... one time i had this animal balloon doggie and this one blondie girl took it away from me... xd this was when i was 3 or 4 years old... so blondie was being a b***h and didn't give it back to me. so the guy who was making animal balloons gave me two balloons! ha! take that blondie! xp

eheheh... childhood memories. domokun

ah...so how's everyone? I hope all's well. ^^ *makes self a cookie dough milkshake with choclate* whee

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:45 pm
Mmmm... mango so chewwy... yu noe wut I lyk tu du wif mah mangoez?  

Animaznboy

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:46 pm
im so close to having enough money for my penguins. whee  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games