Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:20 am
Aww, have fun! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:09 pm
KitoYasha
Aww, have fun! <3

ditto that 4laugh  

Inucoli

KananiAznHoku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 am
May I request that you make an orchestra subforum? I'm in band too, but I also play violin and cello. But there's no love for the string instruments! (I don't even think there's a guild made for the string players..)

I would highly appreciate it if the subforum was made.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:30 pm
KananiAznHoku
May I request that you make an orchestra subforum? I'm in band too, but I also play violin and cello. But there's no love for the string instruments! (I don't even think there's a guild made for the string players..)

I would highly appreciate it if the subforum was made.
3nodding

There's a string section thread, but that is to cover all the strings and it just doesn't work. D: That's a good idea! We'll discuss it when Shiz returns and get back to you then. =]

KitoYasha

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:06 pm
The problem with having an orchestra subforum is if it would really generate all that much forum traffic. I mean true I agree that the string thread nor the Marching/Concert band is a great place to talk about orchestra, but personally I don't see orchestra generating enough traffic for it get a subforum level. But that's just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:17 pm
Masquanade
The problem with having an orchestra subforum is if it would really generate all that much forum traffic. I mean true I agree that the string thread nor the Marching/Concert band is a great place to talk about orchestra, but personally I don't see orchestra generating enough traffic for it get a subforum level. But that's just my two cents.

The Official String Thread seemed to have died after my post... I think people would like to discuss something other than what they play and how many years they have played (as most people were saying in the thread.) I was hoping that they were talking about what pieces they were playing, what they want to play, stuff like that.

But, I see what you mean. Maybe if the guild didn't look TOO band-like, I'm sure it would attract more string players to wanting a subforum.
biggrin  

KananiAznHoku

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Masquanade

Neither does Regional. =/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:58 am
Last call for otakon, who from the BNG mods do i have a chance of seeing there?  

Eldritch BiLast

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:06 am
Nintendo Punk 05

Sorry, but I can't go now. I'm working... I'd have turned it down but I haven't worked all summer and I need the cash...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:14 pm
Wow, that just made my evening. Along with all of the other instruments he played, one guy in the pending members list put that he plays kazoo!!!

My new hero XD

Inucoli

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:48 am
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

Sorry, but I can't go now. I'm working... I'd have turned it down but I haven't worked all summer and I need the cash...

BOO Inucoli, You would have had fun at the parties during the con, specially with the ppl I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 am
Nintendo Punk 05
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

BOO Inucoli, You would have had fun at the parties during the con, specially with the ppl I know.

^_^* Maybe next year when I've been working at the place longer so I can get off easier. By then I should be able to drive myself too ^_^ That's another problem... getting a ride there...  

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:55 am
KitoYasha
Masquanade

Neither does Regional. =/

ughhhh! Im back from band camp and was just told that I am going on a 14 hr drive to michigan tomorrow -tear- I am SOOOOOOOOO SORRRY! as for my opinion about the orchestra subform, I think that its ok to just make any orchestra thread under the misc topic, which is what I thought it was intended for Oo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Could someone possibly re-sticky the Clarinet Section thread? Thanks in advance.  

Flaming_Ninja_Dragon

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:22 pm
One of these days I'll go to Otakon. But not until I have a decent job and have friends who have decent jobs so I can have people to get a hotel room with her.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games