Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

With a serious face, he looked to Nami. "Let's go."
He started off towards the door and Nami followed hesitantly. "Wait! You don't have a clue where you're going."
A bead of sweat ran down Jaecen's face. His stupidity finally caught up. He turned nervously and laughed. "Ahahah... Right.... Lead the way, please?"
Nami sighed and started towards the door with Jaecen following.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:30 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Sasha quietly chuckled then looked at Kalena
"now stay out of trouble. Your not as young as you are used to be."

"im only as young as I feel" Kalena chuckles.
"Well, here's my ride"

She smiled and walked towards Xero first
"Xero, do me a favor. If...I start to get mean around Liya....let me know. Its gonna be a....well....im gonna try my best."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero froze for a moment, as though he was encased in bone chilling ice when he was reminded about Kalena and Destiny Island. The ice user did not lie and Kalena has already spoken about the neo-orginization. She may know something, but right now it is two early to find out what she knows. "Well, Kalena the mansion is not on Destiny Island itself, but on the mainland. See you there." After that Kalena asked him a favor. It was to help he around X. Xero just smiled and turned walking into the portal. "Don't worry miss Kalena. That's just his way of telling you that he already planed on doing it and I will help you too.With that Rosalie gave her a big smile and grabbed her's and Oda's hands to after followed behind Nami, Jaecen, and Xero to the mansion.

<>
vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Yes I know which I have a connection to X, the bond is not strong enough to allow me to open a direct portal with the mansion's barrier. Jace and Nami did however invite me and my party members.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:34 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Before following, Jaecen snapped his finger at the portal and it seemed to swell slightly before settling. He smirked unnoticeably as he had made it so the portal would teleport them into the mansion. Nami and Jaecen stepped through the portal.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:47 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Before Odayaka walked into the portal with Xero and everyone else, she looked back at Sasha and waved at her. She continued to do so as she walked into the portal, the last part of her to go in was her tail.[exits]

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:13 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Sasha waved back at Oda
"Cya soon"

Kalena started to leave

"remember Kalena. Treat Liya as you would treat Carter, or at least...try. Ok?"

Kalena walked through

"did she just ignore me!?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:21 pm
Zane Logan

"hey Sasha...been awhile...." A voice suddenly called from nowhere, a familiar voice that hadnt been heard for years, a voice that usually sent chills down the spines of old teachers thats been around since Kalena was principle, there was a boy sitting on one of the tables "still working hard huh?" he asked her softly, "or...whats the phrase, hardly working?" his glowing light yellow eye staring at her "huh....these kids new students?" he said looking around "this place...seems bigger" he said hopping off the table, interestingly, he made absolutely no sound when he hopped to his feet "by the look in your eyes Sasha...you dont look like you missed me too much" he said with a blank look.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image
                                          The Glutton of Knowledge ‹⊰ Jibril ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Zane and Sasha.
                                          Condition: Stable.

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Been a while since I brought her out.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As Zane was conversing with Sasha for attention a blue circle radiating a dim bright blue colored light emerged from one of the walls of the infirmary as shortly after the circular objects appearance a angelish looking woman emerged out of it levitating her way across the room ignoring the original occupants of the room as her eyes darted to one object after another curiously devouring their appearance visually, she even went so far to interact with an object in this case being a glass flask of which perked her interest more then the Imanity that were in the room with her, eyeing the flask she knew it was made out of glass and was recently used but for what she was not aware of, maybe a cup perhaps? If that was the case the Imanity of this world had awfully queer tastes, why wasn't it ornamented for starters and why was it made of completely out of glass, what's more what was up with the streeks of black lines the climbed up the flask, so many questions but all were assumptions to her. She tilted it slightly and noticed a faint carving in the glass that said Made In China which intrigued her, the brand on how they were capable of carving words onto glass like this.”China?”She muttered curiously.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:04 am
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

Sasha was shocked to see Zane. However she calmed down immediately.
"Zane, its been a while. You know how busy I get, right?"
She looked right at him and noticed the yellow eyes. This made her remember others with those. She regained her composure once more.

"Zane, excuse me, do you know how many people, students and teachers I have to heal on a daily basis. Its nice to have a small reprieve from all the chaos."

She then heard Jibril, however not really knowing much if anything about her.
"china is a place, just not on this world, but yet in the universe, china is. "

She then looked back at Zane

"so what brings you here, Zane. Healing? Someone to talk to, because if its to fight, you should know better."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 am
Zane Logan

"fight...oh no...im not here to fight" he said staring at her with a blank expression as he calmly walked twords her, "it's been so long....and i think besides Kalena...i missed you the most" He said continuing to walk twords her until he was right in her face "my suspension is lifted, though i could have come back at any time this year, i decided to stick to the punishment...iv been baptised you see." he said "the violent me is a thing of the past" he said looking at the pink haired girl "would you like to know the best thing about vases, things made of glass?" he asked as he suddenly pushed over a large glass container which knocked over a crap ton of other vials, breaking nearly every glass object on the counter next to him "they break easily.....sorry Sasha, i lied, i havnt changed that much" He put his hands in his pockets "well, now that iv seen you, i might as well go and say hi to Kalena" he said and with that he gave Sasha a harmless flick on her forehead as he walked past her, suddenly, his name escaped Sasha's mind as if anytime she thought of his name, or said his name, she would come up with a blank. The footsteps as he walked twords the door made no noise as he stopped "lets have tea sometime Sash-....sensei..." He said as he walked out of the room, suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the vials and glass he broke mere seconds ago were suddenly fixed as if they had never been broken.
((exit))

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 am
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

Sasha was silent walked around the room destroying things and giving his speech.
She gave a low growl as he flicked her forehead and then left.

She then sat down as her mind cleared of him, completely. Everything was repaired as if he wasn't here.

She looked to Jibril.
"Im sorry to ask, miss...but what just happened?" Sasha seemed worried and rubbed her forehead.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:06 am
User Image
                                          The Glutton of Knowledge ‹⊰ Jibril ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Sasha.
                                          Condition: Stable.

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Been a while since I brought her out.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Jibril looked at the Imanity and answered.”Dunno, but tell me more about this..China or at least about this flask.”She asked more intent to know about the flask and the brand then the individual that left suddenly.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:41 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Sasha calmed down and looked at Jibril as she looked at the flask.

"Sure. China is a clay and a place. China as a clay is fragile after being cooked at high temperatures like glass. China the place, well....ive had some of these for almost 100 years."

She picked up a rather fragile looking tea cup.
"That flask is only 10 years old yet im trying to remember where I got it. China-wear like flasks and plates, cups, etcetera, you can buy from some stores on other worlds. Not this world sadly, but on neighboring worlds. "

She then smiled and chuckled a little bit
"China the place, there are dragons who are supposedly the highest of guardians up there with dogs. They have samurai, sadly no female samurai. My friend Dk, Misty, and I went there and we were almost killed because we posed as samurai. We were told to never return. It is a beautiful place. China....its a big place, so many provinces and a few emperors. Sadly the only rank a female can have in that world are geisha or to be the emperors daughters to be married off to another emperors sons to solidify a truce in empires."

Sasha seemed sad and rubbed her face
"im sorry. Females there, its.....its different than what ive grown up to. Yet its acceptable in their culture. You wont find 'made in China' stamps there."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 am
fiendish az

knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

Sasha smiled to Jibril then saw Rose carrying Kelina on her shoulder. Her face turned serious.
"I thought she wasn't going to come back here...."

Rose put Kelina on a bed then looked to Sasha.
"hey, Look, I know you and my sister had your differences but can you help her? Magic isn't affecting her at all now. Even a aero spell went thru her like she was a ghost or something."

Kelina was silent and looking up at the ceiling tiles not moving except breathing  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

Shido and Kalen came in behind the 2 as Kalen walked up next to the table with Kelina on it. He was worried. Shido was in thought before he remembered what Listio had told him awhile ago. "Listio had said awhile ago she had started training students at the olympus coliseum awhile ago. She told me she had some run in's with hades. You think we can get him to help her?" He asked.

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games