Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:10 pm
*continues sleeping, pulling Amy closer to him while he sleeps*

*flies out of his room and into the kitchen to find some breakfast for himself and Thistle. He nudges one of the cupboards open and pulls out a bag of pet food. Unable to pour it into dishes, he just opens the bag and tips it so that some spills out*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Amy laughed softly as she felt Karrie pull her closer. The nice smell got stronger and she started to lightly kiss his neck.

"Mmm. I forgot how good you smell after you spend a few hours in JD."

In the kitchen, Thistle tried to help Velcore out in getting food, but she kept accidentally bumping into him or getting in the way of his feet.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm
*slowly opens his eyes* Mmmmm... morning? *yawns*

Thistle, you are not helping. Here, eat. *pulls a little more out of the bag onto the floor and starts eating*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Amy laughed softly at the questioning tone in Karrie's voice. "Well, I guess it doesn't have to be. I can let you sleep longer if you want."

She kissed his neck once more and then leaned back. She ran her fingers along his chest lightly.

Thistle squeaked sadly and hung her head at Velcore's words. After a few moments, she started to eat slowly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Mmmm? What time is it? *looks around for the clock, but can't see it from where he is*

*hears the sade tone in Thistle's voice* I am not mad. I am hungry. *eats*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Amy turned and looked at the clock on Karrie's nightstand. "9:30."

Thistle sighed and just flicked her tail in response as she kept eating half heart-idly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm
9:30? *yawns again* Need more sleep... *buries his face against Amy's neck*

*eats quickly*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Amy chuckled. She leaned down and kissed the top of Karrie's head. "Alright, sweetie. Go ahead. I'm going to go ahead and get up, though."

She kissed the top of his head again and then started to carefully get out of bed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm
Mmmm... *quickly falls back to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 pm
Amy laughed, went and took a shower, got ready for the day, and then walked into the kitchen. She saw some pet food on the floor and sighed softly. Why didn't Velcore sleep in on the weekends like Thistle did? She had just assumed that he wasn't a morning person like Karrie.

She got a bowl and spoon out and then looked in one of the cupboards, trying to decide which cereal she wanted.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 pm
*looks up at Amy* Hi Amy. ^_^ I did not think anybody would be awake, so I got our breakfast.

*turns over, not sleeping as well now*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Amy looked at Velcore when she heard him. Had he been there the whole time or had he just come into the kitchen? She wasn't always so observant in the mornings, especially on the weekends.

She smiled at Velcore and pat one of her thighs, hoping he'd come closer so she could scratch his head while she ate.

"Hey Velcore. It's okay. I keep forgetting that you're not like the rest of us. You like to get up early. At home, Thistle would get up when I got up. If you ever need help, though, Velcore, please come and get me. I won't mind at all. I'd feel horrible if you needed help and didn't come to get me because you didn't want to wake me up."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 pm
*walks over and rests his head on Amy's lap* I am not usually up this early. I could not sleep any longer today. *glances over at the mess on the floor* I am sorry about the mess, but I was hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 pm
Amy began to scratch behind one of his ears as she spooned up some cereal with the spoon in her other hand. After she had eaten it and swallowed, she shook her head slightly.

"Don't apologize at all, Velcore. I'm glad you were able to get some food. Like I said, if you can't get anything in the future, please get me up so I can help. I hate the idea of you being hungry while the rest of us sleep. Why couldn't you sleep any longer today? Everything alright?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm
All right. *sighs happily when she scratches an itchy spot* I do not know why I could not sleep. I was just awake.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games