Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm
*points wand at self*
says quietly "Sonorus"
james then says across the room hello tabby how are you
james then casts "Quietus"
making his voice return to normal
james then asks the strange house elf dixie if he may have some of the fried potatoes and peas

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Tabby feels no need to use a spell to reply so she just yell again "Im fine thank you!" she yells at James. "Oh hello Destiny! I've not seen you for a while!"  

Tabby507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm
*repeats the spell process yet again*
"so how was term for you this year? term was awesome for me there lots of things happening i had lots of fun"
*quiets my self yet again*

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm
[[Haha Sam, you kinda do!]]
Yay! I'm glad you want to come!
*Turns to Bella*
Hey Bella! Pull up a seat! I can't believe this term is over...
*To anyone listening*
Did you hear they have a new Professor for next term? I hear she is teaching Transfiguration!
[[that would be me, but the teacher rp character is different from my student character, so I'm acting oblivious.]]

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:37 pm
yeah i heard they have a new charms teacher as well((is also oblivious cause im the new teacher but for rp purposes im two people XD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:58 pm
"I can't believe that the term is over either. It just seems like yesterday that I was saving Summer from the clutches of a shrinking compartment on the train." Sam says, smiling about the memory.  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Kamalia Mingan walks into The Great Hall and walks over to the Slytherin table and takes a seat! Once sitting down starts to load some Sheppard pie, Steamed mixed veggies and a roll to plate. Takes a bite and chews while looking around the Hall! Once finished takes a sip of juice then smiles.::

"I can't believe this term is coming to an end! Is everyone looking forward to the Summer holidays?!? Congratulations on winning James! Does anyone know who one the House Cup?!?"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Sam smiles. "It's probably you Slytherins. Nobody could keep up with you! You were actually fairly close to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff though."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:46 pm
thx for the congrats kamilia (sp for you rp name?)
"i know it seems like this term has barely started and its already over"
turns to the only ravenclaw at the slytherin table which happens to be sam
"that sounds like a funny story and i think raven claw could have been a competitor if there were more active people besides lyra and sam"
turns back to kamila
"im so looking forward to this summer cause im learning from a very powerful red mage
visiting summer in france with katie and sam and i think you were headng there as well and i get to see her dragons and my father and mother will be at summer's house in france for a little bit my father will try and help her dragon that is not eating or socializing with the other dragons
its going to be an awesome summer"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:59 am
Bella pulled up a seat and grabbed some food to put on her plate. "Wow James! That sounds like quite the adventure. You're going to have an awesome summer!"  

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 am
Angel walks in and joins the Gryffindor table with Tabby and Destiny. "Hi guys! This term went by quick didn't it?" Angel started to load her plate with steamed vegetables and sheppard pie. She turns to see a house elf passing out fried potatoes. "I would some fried potatoes please!" she yelled to the elf.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:47 am
yes bella im going to have very awesome summer and i hope to have a better time when i return  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Kitty sat down by Tabby, Destiny, and Angel, "Hi, Tabby! Hi, Angel, Destiny." Kitty put some shepard's pie on her plate and reached for the vegatables. "Haven't seen you two much. How've you guys been?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm
I'm excited for summer, yet sad to be leaving. My summer will at last be filled with friends. Kamalia, I haven't seen much of you lately to invite you, but you are welcome to come too!

*To Sam*
Oh my god! Don't remind me of that! I was nearly squashed! haha

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm
"I would like some, Dixie," Katie says, seeming to appear out of nowhere.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games