Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Guu:*walks in bedroom,finding Keiji asleep*......hehe *opens mouth*

Sakura : *walks out of the building* *to self : wow its so peaceful in the morning..**ears twitch*

Guu:*comes out of bedroom and burps* ah,time to rest my stomach for now *goes to couch and lays on it,watching t.v.*

Sakura : *to self : why do i feel as if somethiing bad happened.....?*.........*sniff* *starts drooling* *follows the auroma of fresh-baked pie*

Rez:*appears sitting in room window* Hey Guu
Guu:*looks over couch* Oh,hey Rez
Rez:.......*ears twitch* so i noticed that Keiji's sense is gone
Guu sad Lies)I noticed too......i wonder what ever happened to him
Rez:I hope he comes back.......not like last time how he took really long and you know what happened
Guu:I remember..........

Sakura : *finishes eating her 3rd piece of pie*it feels like i havent eaten in years *giggle* .... *ears twitch* *to self : but why do i feel like something happened to keiji.....*
Waitress ; *serves another piece of pie to Sakura* here you go ma'am
Sakura : *shrugs* *to self : he'll be fine im sure i mean Rez and Guu are with him* *starts eating* waitress can i get more whip cream ?? *says with mouthg half full and the the fork still in her mouth*
Waitress : coming *yawns* right up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Guu:*walks in bedroom,finding Keiji asleep*......hehe *opens mouth*

Sakura : *walks out of the building* *to self : wow its so peaceful in the morning..**ears twitch*

Guu:*comes out of bedroom and burps* ah,time to rest my stomach for now *goes to couch and lays on it,watching t.v.*

Sakura : *to self : why do i feel as if somethiing bad happened.....?*.........*sniff* *starts drooling* *follows the auroma of fresh-baked pie*

Rez:I hope he comes back.......not like last time how he took really long and you know what happened

Sakura : *finishes eating her 3rd piece of pie*it feels like i havent eaten in years *giggle* .... *ears twitch* *to self : but why do i feel like something happened to keiji.....*
Sakura : *shrugs* *to self : he'll be fine im sure i mean Rez and Guu are with him* *starts eating* waitress can i get more whip cream ?? *says with mouthg half full and the the fork still in her mouth*

Rez:Hm.......could he have.....died
Guu:I dont think so Rez,i had seen Keiji 1 min. ago
Rez:So,where did he go
Guu:He was in the bedroom sleeping
Rez:What......*rubs head* ugh,im so confused now,what the hell could've happened to him
Guu:*while Rez isnt looking,smirks secretly*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rez:What......*rubs head* ugh,im so confused now,what the hell could've happened to him

Waitress : alright so you want one full pie with extra whip cream and a hot choclate
Sakura : yeah keep going
Waitress : and 3 other pieces of pies t go right
Sakura : yup see you got it right even if you were a beginner
Waitress : yeah i guess so heres your stuff that'll be 39.99
Sakura : *to self : dangit i did it again* *pays the waitress and gives her a tip*
Waitress : thank you and come again
Sakura : *smiles at the waitress and waves standing in front of the door* oh i will and with my boyfriends wallet at that
Waitress : heh nice
Sakura : *giggle* *walks off to the building*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Waitress : alright so you want one full pie with extra whip cream and a hot choclate
Sakura : *to self : dangit i did it again* *pays the waitress and gives her a tip*
Sakura : *smiles at the waitress and waves standing in front of the door* oh i will and with my boyfriends wallet at that

Rez:*sighs* So what're we gonna tell Sakura,i mean,she's Keiji's girlfriend
Guu:We probably should tell her,it's better if she knew
Rez:But.......*looks down* it's Keiji,the one person she really loves......if we tell her that Keiji is gone and probably could be dead anywhere,she'd break down........
Guu:I know.......but it's better if she knew......we cant keep secrets from her forever you know
Rez:I know..........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rez:But.......*looks down* it's Keiji,the one person she really loves......if we tell her that Keiji is gone and probably could be dead anywhere,she'd break down........
Guu:I know.......but it's better if she knew......we cant keep secrets from her forever you know

Sakura : *already in front of the apartment door , humming happily* ...........*stops her hand inches away from the door knob*.....*to self : what am i doing the door is locked* *wispers to self : stupid me....*knocks on the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:16 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Sakura : *already in front of the apartment door , humming happily* ...........*stops her hand inches away from the door knob*.....*to self : what am i doing the door is locked* *wispers to self : stupid me....*knocks on the door*

Rez:*looks at her* Dam,that's probably her,Guu,go stall her.......Guu?
Guu:*not there anymore*
Rez:What the.......grr,that little......*sighs* ok,fine *walks over to door and opens* Yes,what is it  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:23 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rez:What the.......grr,that little......*sighs* ok,fine *walks over to door and opens* Yes,what is it

Sakura : *smiles* i brought you guys some pie *shows him the bag* umm are you going to let me inside ??? *confused*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:25 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Sakura : *smiles* i brought you guys some pie *shows him the bag* umm are you going to let me inside ??? *confused*

Rez:Oh cool,and uh,yeah,come in *opens door,welcoming Sakura in* (thinks) Guu's so gonna pay  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rez:Oh cool,and uh,yeah,come in *opens door,welcoming Sakura in* (thinks) Guu's so gonna pay

Sakura : ok *goes inside,puts the pies on the table and sits on the couch* thats weird Rez is keiji-kun still sleeping ?? *looks at him*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Sakura : ok *goes inside,puts the pies on the table and sits on the couch* thats weird Rez is keiji-kun still sleeping ?? *looks at him*

Rez:*ears twitch* Um,i dont know,i'll go check up on him *rushes to bedroom and shuts door* (thinks) Dam it,what am i gonna do now
(BRB,im at my aunty's house right now so we're going home)  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Rez:*ears twitch* Um,i dont know,i'll go check up on him *rushes to bedroom and shuts door* (thinks) Dam it,what am i gonna do now

Sakura : *ears twitch,confused* ....... *gets up and goes to the kitchen and takes out some water to drink*
(ok)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Sakura : *ears twitch,confused* ....... *gets up and goes to the kitchen and takes out some water to drink*
(ok)

Rez:Ok,calm down Rez.....just tell her that Keiji isnt here.....yeah,that's good,ok *opens bedroom door* uh Sakura,Keiji's not in the bedroom
(sorry,i couldnt come back on,i was too sleepy and fell asleep first thing i fell on my bed sweatdrop )

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 pm
ODST Caboose
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

(ok)

Rez:Ok,calm down Rez.....just tell her that Keiji isnt here.....yeah,that's good,ok *opens bedroom door* uh Sakura,Keiji's not in the bedroom
(sorry,i couldnt come back on,i was too sleepy and fell asleep first thing i fell on my bed sweatdrop )

Sakura : huh ?.....but he was there when i left.............Rez-kun whats going on ?? *ears twitch,suspicious*
(its ok i fell asleep too sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

(ok)

Sakura : huh ?.....but he was there when i left.............Rez-kun whats going on ?? *ears twitch,suspicious*
(its ok i fell asleep too sweatdrop )

Rez:Uh......(thinks) dont tell her dam it (says)i have no clue......h-he was sleeping when you left......right  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games