Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:41 pm
tacolove
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
I guess that just wasn't the reaction I wanted people to get. XD
.sweat drop. um sorry. I like it a lot though...and i should go through all of my threads again and change the poll.....maybe i should answer them XD
Well, thanks. :3
I wanted the stickies to be more organized... I've been getting more and more lenient with the threads in the main forum... or else we wouldn't have any new ones. ^^;;
I also wanted to do something that is simple, easy to read and still looks nice. =]
xD You should definitely answer them just to see the results. ...Some of your polls have been there for so long, I couldn't imagine the thread without it. xD
any time
I noticed that but doesn't this leniency bring more users to the front page? I know kp is too lazy to host any contests in here and if you ask him he will claim he's questing XD But i'm not! muahahah so i will be doing them. I hope that having some will stear the population away from those threads and in a better dirrection.

Oh i don't even know where all of them are .looks under the chair. I know one if them i put all old poll aviable answers...as much as i could fit on the poll that was fun
^^
Yeah... but I think it should be more lenient on chat threads, but still not allow mindless bump threads. Your cafe' should be a good chat thread, but few people stick around it. =P
Claim that he's questing? The little liar. XD
Sounds good~ ...Whatever you have the time for. ^^

Yes~ I noticed that poll. I thought it was cute. ^__^ Yeah~ I think you have less threads on the front page than you used to. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:36 am
bump!  

Vanquish86

phrii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:58 pm
A thread where you're not allowed to say the "b word"?

How lovely~ 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:25 pm
sdrawkcab
tacolove
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
I guess that just wasn't the reaction I wanted people to get. XD
.sweat drop. um sorry. I like it a lot though...and i should go through all of my threads again and change the poll.....maybe i should answer them XD
Well, thanks. :3
I wanted the stickies to be more organized... I've been getting more and more lenient with the threads in the main forum... or else we wouldn't have any new ones. ^^;;
I also wanted to do something that is simple, easy to read and still looks nice. =]
xD You should definitely answer them just to see the results. ...Some of your polls have been there for so long, I couldn't imagine the thread without it. xD
any time
I noticed that but doesn't this leniency bring more users to the front page? I know kp is too lazy to host any contests in here and if you ask him he will claim he's questing XD But i'm not! muahahah so i will be doing them. I hope that having some will stear the population away from those threads and in a better dirrection.

Oh i don't even know where all of them are .looks under the chair. I know one if them i put all old poll aviable answers...as much as i could fit on the poll that was fun
^^
Yeah... but I think it should be more lenient on chat threads, but still not allow mindless bump threads. Your cafe' should be a good chat thread, but few people stick around it. =P

Yes~ I noticed that poll. I thought it was cute. ^__^ Yeah~ I think you have less threads on the front page than you used to. ^^
that's because it's a sticky ^^;

What! liar! I was questing and I'm done! gosh >.>
she will have time for it all .iron whip.

I havn't bumped up all my old threads XD I should do that soon

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:58 pm
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
tacolove
any time

^^

Didn't we prove that before?~ ...That people don't like to even read the stickies. PX ...And announcements were better made as normal threads. xD

Hey, I have to go by the facts I'm given. PX
o.o The poor dear.

As long as you're around to take care of them~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:15 pm
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
tacolove
any time

^^

Didn't we prove that before?~ ...That people don't like to even read the stickies. PX ...And announcements were better made as normal threads. xD

o.o The poor dear.

um not we just stated it....but something was said but hey that was a loooong time ago XD
that's true you only get half no a quarter of whats going on in my head XD
XD she the one wanting to do it...she just has to....do it. ^^;;

and hug them and pet them and and and.

~[KarmaPolice]~

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:05 am
Who wants to see my World of Warcraft character?! ^^ C'mooon... you know you want to...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:14 pm
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~

o.o The poor dear.

um not we just stated it....but something was said but hey that was a loooong time ago XD

^^ I think something was unstickied once a long time ago so that people would read it. ...Or something close to that. XD
Yess... and thank you for that. n.n
I would like to know what is planned though... I'd hate to let mods bend spam rules and not the other members. ^^;;
And squeeze them and call them George. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:15 pm
Oulixeus
Who wants to see my World of Warcraft character?! ^^ C'mooon... you know you want to...
Go for it. O:

I want to see it. =3
Although... I don't play WoW, so it won't mean very much to me. ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:30 pm
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab
~[KarmaPolice]~

o.o The poor dear.

^^ I think something was unstickied once a long time ago so that people would read it. ...Or something close to that. XD
I would like to know what is planned though... I'd hate to let mods bend spam rules and not the other members. ^^;;

yeah it was a sticky and we unstickied it and it got popular anyways I saw some back posts of choco's that was sticky materil and he had it as a normal post o:
I try ^^
um ok i will have her write up a formal PM to you...watch out formal for taco love has a lot o hearts...she will text them for your survival

XO Oh my that was funny ><

~[KarmaPolice]~

Le Vampire Lestat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:58 pm
ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:59 pm
CoCo Kitty prices need to stop going up!!! crying  

Karmina Scarheart

assai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:12 am
help me with my quest fer 5000 cans T_T T_T [img]http://[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:01 am
~[KarmaPolice]~
sdrawkcab

yeah it was a sticky and we unstickied it and it got popular anyways I saw some back posts of choco's that was sticky materil and he had it as a normal post o:
I try ^^
um ok i will have her write up a formal PM to you...watch out formal for taco love has a lot o hearts...she will text them for your survival

XO Oh my that was funny ><
Of course, and a lot of the time people noticed his unstickied announcements. =]
^___^
Um, please tell her thank you for that.
Sorry, it was one of those rare time again. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:02 am
Karmina Scarheart
CoCo Kitty prices need to stop going up!!! crying
I agree. The prices are ridiculous. ^^;

...Especially on the dark halos and katanas too. o.<

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games