Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am
Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2012
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 am
Train Schedule

User Image

(october 20- 23h)

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)'
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals
  • Trolley Witch does rounds

(october24th - 25th)

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

october 25th - 26th)

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
--

User Image
Yami Enzeru88
KitsuSoraAya
Syreyn
Aunt Slappy

User Image
Anime_Aiko
DFC1995
IzzyTheBeazt
Nekko fire fox

User Image
kreativeheat

House Post Count

Gryffindor: --
Hufflepuff: 19
Ravenclaw: 10
Slytherin: 1

Last update
p.209
Last Poster : Conductor @ 10:56 am PST

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 pm
Noelle hugs her parents and hurries onto the train on into an empty compartment. She drops Aiko on the seat and looks out the window for her sister. When she spots her she was just passing through the barrier.  

Daliaveyani

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 pm
Yami after a long summer break with his family back home in Japan arrives via Portkey to Platform 9 3/4. After hugging his parents good bye and watches them leave again via Portkey he places his bags on the train before looking at the person in charge of getting them off. "Be careful with my owl. Kuro is a delicate bird." He smiled before he got onto the train, and since they all were empty he took a seat right in the middle of the train.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:27 pm
Aya sighed and ran through the barrier. Finally going home. She thought a wide grin spreading across her face. She pushed her auburn hair out of her face and pulled her cart over to a free space on the wall and pulled Pix out of her carrier. "We'll be back home soon." She cooed and scratcher the back of her ears looking around to see if she could find someone she knew. "I loved France in all but it comes to a point where you want to be somewhere you know." She whispered to Pix.  

KitsuSoraAya

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:34 pm
KitsuSoraAya
Aya sighed and ran through the barrier. Finally going home. She thought a wide grin spreading across her face. She pushed her auburn hair out of her face and pulled her cart over to a free space on the wall and pulled Pix out of her carrier. "We'll be back home soon." She cooed and scratcher the back of her ears looking around to see if she could find someone she knew. "I loved France in all but it comes to a point where you want to be somewhere you know." She whispered to Pix.

Yami had seen a familiar shade of auburn hair board the train and he blushed a bit before changing compartments before going to where she was and sat down next to her. "Konnichiwa Aya-chan! Did you miss me?" He smiled warmly at her. He was already in his Hufflepuff robes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 pm
Aya's smiled. "Bonjour Yami!" She said. "Eh maybe a little bit." She said smirking slightly. "Did you miss me?" She asked warmly and looked over at him. Pix, hearing someones voice, crawled out of his hiding spot under Aya's blanket and walked onto her persons lap and meowed wanting attention.  

KitsuSoraAya

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:57 pm
Annette, holding her dog in her arms, hugged their parents as well as Sasha licked their faces. Then she turned and darted onto the train. She saw her sister and sat Sasha down next to Aiko and joined her in the compartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm
KitsuSoraAya
Aya's smiled. "Bonjour Yami!" She said. "Eh maybe a little bit." She said smirking slightly. "Did you miss me?" She asked warmly and looked over at him. Pix, hearing someones voice, crawled out of his hiding spot under Aya's blanket and walked onto her persons lap and meowed wanting attention.

"Yes I missed you very much." He smirked as well and looked down into her lap when he heard a meowing noise. "Hello Pix. I missed you too." He laughed before he petted the cat on it's head, giving her attention. Yami actually had a small crush on Aya, but was too shy to admit anything right away. For now he would offer her friendship.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 pm
Aya smiled. "So how was Japan?" She asked as Pix crawled onto Yami's lap. "Sorry about him..." She said rolling her eyes. Aya leaned back and looked at him. She had a bit of a crush on him but wasn't sure if he liked her as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am
KitsuSoraAya
Aya smiled. "So how was Japan?" She asked as Pix crawled onto Yami's lap. "Sorry about him..." She said rolling her eyes. Aya leaned back and looked at him. She had a bit of a crush on him but wasn't sure if he liked her as well.

Yami smiled as he petted the cat on it's head. "It's okay. I love cats. Japan was beautiful during the summer time and me and my parents went to a few festivals. Maybe one summer you'd like to come and see Japan with me. I bet you would look lovely underneath the sakura trees." He blushed a bit when he mentioned that. He was already starting to think about it. "I have another question. A friend of mine likes this girl right but he's too shy to tell her. What do you think my friend should do? He's really shy and could really use some advice."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Amelia hopped onto the train, and found an empty compartment, hmm can't wait for the trolly witch...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 am
[[OOC: I'M A DAY LATE D: Could I just say she was on the train? Because I didn't check the Giggling Pear until now, and I just wanted to say that even as the train departs today, can I still be on the train? cry ]]

Raine had slipped onto the train a day ago, but was still hiding in a compartment to herself. "Can't believe I made it!" she sighed, falling back against the chair. She still needed to be sorted. Thinking back to the houses, she thought "Well, I would have a preference to Gryffindor... I am more bold than others." Pondering and waiting for the Trolley Witch, she sat and waited for the train to depart.

oRoseLalondeo

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 pm
Aya blushed a little bit. "Well maybe one day you'll see it." She said and continued. "As for your friend. I think he should go and talk to his crush and get to know her and then when he feels comfortable ask her out." She said shrugging.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games