Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nahshon

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:15 pm
Thats cool, well im going to go and watch house or wax or the Amityville horror and then probably bed, so goodnight see ya later bye.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:16 pm
nahshon
Thats cool, well im going to go and watch house or wax or the Amityville horror and then probably bed, so goodnight see ya later bye.

*Waves* Bed sounds like a good idea. I think I might do that soon myself.

*waves* Hi hi Morty. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:19 pm
Heya Luri.

It's been a while since I've frequented the guild. At least it seems so.

gonk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:19 pm
MortSanglant
Heya Luri.

gonk

I've seen you around the fringes here and there, but it has been a bit quiet as of late around here. ninja  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:23 pm
lurichan
MortSanglant
Heya Luri.

gonk

I've seen you around the fringes here and there, but it has been a bit quiet as of late around here. ninja

I think, for me, a lot of it has to do with most of the active threads now I've already posted in.

::shrug::

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:25 pm
MortSanglant
lurichan
MortSanglant
Heya Luri.

gonk

I think, for me, a lot of it has to do with most of the active threads now I've already posted in.

::shrug::

I get that way sometimes, where I don't really post a lot since most of the threads I don't feel much like posting in, but I still lurk around the chatbox hoping for people to talk to a lot... and sometimes I just make up new topics of interest if I'm bored with all of the old ones.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:27 pm
lurichan

I get that way sometimes, where I don't really post a lot since most of the threads I don't feel much like posting in, but I still lurk around the chatbox hoping for people to talk to a lot... and sometimes I just make up new topics of interest if I'm bored with all of the old ones.

I really only make new topics if I have a sudden urge to know things. It's been a while since I've made a new topic.

gonk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:29 pm
MortSanglant
lurichan

I really only make new topics if I have a sudden urge to know things. It's been a while since I've made a new topic.

gonk

I make new topics a lot when I just want to stir something new up, or to get things moving in a different direction a little bit. I've made quite a few topics really in the over a year I've been in the guild.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:31 pm
lurichan
MortSanglant
lurichan

gonk

I make new topics a lot when I just want to stir something new up, or to get things moving in a different direction a little bit. I've made quite a few topics really in the over a year I've been in the guild.

Are you the original owner of this guild?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:35 pm
MortSanglant
lurichan
MortSanglant
lurichan

gonk

Are you the original owner of this guild?

*shakes my head no* Dizzy was the original owner and creator of the guild. She put everything together, but then she had to go away for the internet for a while. She came back later, but she keeps changing her accounts for various reasons.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:39 pm
lurichan

*shakes my head no* Dizzy was the original owner and creator of the guild. She put everything together, but then she had to go away for the internet for a while. She came back later, but she keeps changing her accounts for various reasons.

Gotcha.

I had a feeling you weren't. Dunno why.

whee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:42 pm
MortSanglant
lurichan

Gotcha.

I had a feeling you weren't. Dunno why.

whee

Cause I don't really act much like a guild owner 90% of the time? rofl  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:45 pm
This was an amusing glitch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 pm
Hahaha. Completely different avi?

Nah, it's not that. I can't pinpoint what it was.

gonk

MortSanglant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:52 pm
MortSanglant
Hahaha. Completely different avi?

Nah, it's not that. I can't pinpoint what it was.

gonk

Yah, but it fixed itself, so I'm back to being my own avi again.

As much as I enjoy your company, I'm really in need of sleep.

Whee! I changed my multimedia. It's going to be fall soon.

I was the first moderator of the guild. *nods*

Have a good night. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games