Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Arcanist Angus
I am but a servant...

Quote:
I didn't say I was a wiccan, I just practice the religion

confused What does that even mean???

...of the Cunning Flame

I really don't know, and I know where you got that from
rofl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 am
Aino Ailill
Having arguments about who is 'more pagan' strikes me as odd. 'I'm more of a non-Abrahamic faith than you are! Neener neener neener!'

Oh, let me provide some example for you:

Quote:
silver ravenwolf is accleast pagan, unlike you. she is spiritual, peacgiving, truethful, kind and helps begginer pagans

Because that totally describes all pagans stare  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 am
Truethful is my new favourite spelling of the word. 3nodding

Also, who IS this kid? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am
Byaggha
True Colours of Destiny

That really counts.
Especially considering it has six points, not five... 3nodding
That's what I was thinking.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 pm
Arcanist Angus
Quote:
who the hell do you think you are to tell me what i am and what im not. mabye you should grow up, because for a 19 year old, ur pritty dum at ur history.ur aint no wiccan, witch nore pagan because 1. there not horific like you are, and 2. you only read the facts where as i, silver raven wold and every other bloody real pagan looks at the spritual path, and thats what the religon is. don't tell me that ur anymore pagan than i am because ur not. the real founder of wicca wasnt somone who isn't peacfull, spiritual and loing like garald whats is face. the "founder" as you put it, what the people who are really into the craft. unlike ur self, who seem to be nothing but somone who like to take history classes!

Same girl as above comment about Silver Raventwat. I lol'd hardcore.
UR AIN'T NO WICCAN!

I think that should be canonized.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 pm
Byaggha
Truethful is my new favourite spelling of the word. 3nodding

Also, who IS this kid? xd

I am but a servant...

Some youtube channel user that decided it would be okay to tell me I'm wrong.

I have a crap load of messages from her and even received one from her mother because apparently Ms. 12 year old tattled on me.

Why do I waste my time with these people?

...of the Cunning Flame

Cunning Witch Angus

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Quote:
Wiccans and pagans don't believe in the devil. I really do believe that you are the worst troll I've ever seen other then one. Oh, and FYI, God judges those that judge others, and I remember correctly, he judges then quite sourly. xp

Not really sure .. but yeah...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm
Arcanist Angus
Masochist?  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Byaggha
Arcanist Angus
Masochist?

I am but a servant...

And Sadist biggrin

...of the Cunning Flame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm
"Other cultures have similar associations, as among the much older Sumerians, for example, and among the Celts, both of whom are not Indo-European." My sociology of religions professor in his text book. At first I thought, well, maybe it's just a typo, but then realized that the Sumerians were mentioned as well, so that couldn't be it. I really want to ask him who he thinks the Celts are, but I'm kind of worried to find out what he thinks. He also seems to think that Sufism and Sikhism are the same thing.  

Ainwyn

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 am
Ainwyn
"Other cultures have similar associations, as among the much older Sumerians, for example, and among the Celts, both of whom are not Indo-European." My sociology of religions professor in his text book. At first I thought, well, maybe it's just a typo, but then realized that the Sumerians were mentioned as well, so that couldn't be it. I really want to ask him who he thinks the Celts are, but I'm kind of worried to find out what he thinks. He also seems to think that Sufism and Sikhism are the same thing.
..... Please report him to someone. The Celts are Indo-European thanks. Sumerians are not, they're Afro-Asiatic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Ainwyn
..... Please report him to someone. The Celts are Indo-European thanks. Sumerians are not, they're Afro-Asiatic.

And I think he should speak the officials at the Golden Temple in India before saying that the Sikhs are the same as Sufis.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Collowrath

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm
True Colours of Destiny
And I think he should speak the officials at the Golden Temple in India before saying that the Sikhs are the same as Sufis.

Well, they do both start with an S...

confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Ugh, one of the "Spirit Guides" posts in M&R.

Wow.

This is the list of her "spirit guides" (I corrected the format and sentence structure):

Quote:
Dryell - Turtle. Healer. Native American. Likes to hang on my back and nag at me about drinking more water.

Amilia - French princess of the 1800s. Has a twin sister, a husband, and two white tigers.

Leque (tiger) - Hyper little bundle of joy. One of the white tigers. Young and loves to play. She comes out often and loves to talk with people.

Big Tiger- Leque's father. He is a doting father that looks over her like a hawk and he is one that attacks shadows if i am threatened.

Guardian (Drake) - I am currently writing his story out. He is Amilia's husband and guardian. He looks after me as a lover and as my guardian. Obsessed with destroying the dragon that killed his wife and the other dragon that killed him.

Hapshetsut (Anchnara) - Only woman who claimed herself pharaoh. She isn't too happy right now, but overall her temper may be firy, but her heart is in the right place.

Attina - Ariel's sister. Yes, the one from The Little Mermaid, and, yes, she is a mermaid. She isn't on my "happy with you" list right now, but she is a good person, although she has a spoiled attitude.

There are two more that I am trying to discover right now. I know they are there but I dont know much about them yet.

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Fraulein von Vermilion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm
Gho the Girl
Arcanist Angus
Quote:
who the hell do you think you are to tell me what i am and what im not. mabye you should grow up, because for a 19 year old, ur pritty dum at ur history.ur aint no wiccan, witch nore pagan because 1. there not horific like you are, and 2. you only read the facts where as i, silver raven wold and every other bloody real pagan looks at the spritual path, and thats what the religon is. don't tell me that ur anymore pagan than i am because ur not. the real founder of wicca wasnt somone who isn't peacfull, spiritual and loing like garald whats is face. the "founder" as you put it, what the people who are really into the craft. unlike ur self, who seem to be nothing but somone who like to take history classes!

Same girl as above comment about Silver Raventwat. I lol'd hardcore.
UR AIN'T NO WICCAN!

I think that should be canonized.

When I read that, I swore I felt a kitten die somewhere.

Quote:
Hapshetsut (Anchnara) - Only woman who claimed herself pharaoh. She isn't too happy right now, but overall her temper may be firy, but her heart is in the right place.

My face: O__o (frowning as well; in other words, WTF???)

Quote:
Attina - Ariel's sister. Yes, the one from The Little Mermaid, and, yes, she is a mermaid. She isn't on my "happy with you" list right now, but she is a good person, although she has a spoiled attitude.

Me: .............. *facepalm*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games