Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami rubbed her chin. "Seems like a lot of people are dying... Come t'think of it... Great Grandfather Carter passed away... He really could've helped out in this predicament..." She said aloud.
Jaecen grit his teeth and looked away, putting a hand to his face. "Oh, jeez..." He muttered. No one had told Kalena yet and they had been hoping to keep it from her a bit longer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:48 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi watched and listened in silence alongside Odayaka. She then leaned towards Odayaka to whisper, "So this mission you're going on...it's gonna be at our Mansion?" she asked.
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi and nodded, then turned her attention back at everyone else, "It seems so, so I guess I don't need to say bye to Shino after all." she said with a smile, her ears twitch.
She looked down at Odayaka, and rubbed the back of her head as she looked away, "Yeah...well, unless she's gone onto one of her random explorations." she said, though she knew well enough that Shinochi was long gone.
"O-Oh...w-well, yeah, I guess..." she said, her ears going down. Even though she knew Shinochi was a good pilot, and a tough fighter if it came to it, she'd worry greatly over her safety.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:12 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena's gaze turned from happy to shock turning on angry.
"who killed Carter? I thought he was cursed deathless." she was in denial, then she snapped her fingers.
"X! She must've done it!" Anger immediately hit her, but she shook her head.
"but she couldn't have killed him. Wha.....uh...unless...ugh it don't make sense right now."

her mind was going 100 mph trying to deduce what happened without all the details. She was calming down.

Sasha acted shocked even though she's known for a long time now.
"maybe Jaecen, when he gets back, can tell us what happened. "

She turned to Xero
"maybe you know a little more than we do? Since you and X are so close."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:06 am
Jaecen Light

She covered her mouth. "Oh, bother. I said something I shouldn't have, didn't I?"
Jaecen simply looked at her, astounded. I guess her and Ene both share something in common... Their clumsiness...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero looked to Jaecen and sighed. How long will you put up this charade? You do not even know if this gender swap is temporary or terminate. What a drag, but I guess I can play along. "Well if Jace says a little girl is better than me to teach, who am I to argue? You can train my people until his return." That was when news of another death appeared. Xero looked down saddens with the news of a fallen comrade, that seemed to be loved by all within this room. This changed to a slap to Kalena when she bladed X. Which she only seemed to tear up and start questioning herself. "X has been good and has done nothing, but good since I have been around. You need to be easier on her and forgive her past like we all have. Huh? No, I am sorry I know nothing. I have only just been out of bed a week ago which at that point I went to give aid to the Light family at their mansion. There I ended the pain and torture caused by the ice user which once enslaved X and his life. After that I began forming my team for my mission. I have not heard of the name Carter before now. I am sorry."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:20 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi overheard everyone as they began to speak about Carter's death. She let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head and looking down, "Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, Carter didn't just die in vain. He made his death worth something..." she then looked at Odayaka, then towards Kalena, "And Xero's right, you should take it easy on X...Carter would've wanted everyone to help her have a happy, new life." she said, fixing her hat.
"Also, she is no longer a Nobody, so she's not dangerous anymore! And stop calling her X, that's her Nobody name. Her name is Liya now." Odayaka suddenly blurted out.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:51 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena listened to everyone defending X. A small smile came across her face.
"It seems all of you are right. Im still trying to figure out how she met my brother by the comments she's been giving Eric about his looks at attitude. However, with all of you behind her, and my brother as well. I suppose I could give X.....er...Liya a chance. Im sorry. That will take a while for me to accept."

Kalena rubbed her face
"Xero, from the short time ive known you. You have been...well....you have a good mark of character and you let those in like you close to you. So no, you can not say you know nothing, you know about X.....er...Liya. It sounds like you ran into Xavior. At least it wasn't her father. Freaking jerk he is. Carter probably was protecting X in his final moments."

Sasha was stunned
"wait, you know about her father!? How can you put that together?!"

"Ive known of the father for quite some time. After X murdered many students years ago for some capturing her and putting her into bird cage, I threw X out." Kalena's voice became bitter.

"A man materialized as soon as she hit the ground and took her away. Later on, my son Taiyson...." she went silent for a moment. That was so long ago to her yet not so far away.

Her voice softened now.
"He came across them both and it was bad. I left it alone as I had enough troubles staying headmaster with all the people wanting me out because I was a young female at the time fresh out of the academy, stopping the heartless and nobody threat from attacking the academy's barrier. It led up to me being paralyzed by X and most of the neo-organazation for a long time."
Her head went down.

"I only learned of some of their names and attributes. Xavior, Water/Ice, Sopixa, Flowers/darkness, Xoti, Wind/Magnet, Soxtei, Earth/Gravity, Silxte, Shadows/Time, and X, Lightning/Fire."

She played with her fingers for a moment.
"I only knew them because I fought against them. Sophixa became Sophia, who was originally a keyblade wielder forced to work for the Neo-Organization, and then of course X is Liya. I have no idea how she came up with that name though."

She looked up
"So if that doesn't give you a reason why I and X don't see eye to eye. Why she's so afraid of me. Its hard to let go sometimes. If Carter saw something in her though and freed himself of the curse, since X already has that curse anyway yet no heart......I guess I have to move on as well."

She looked towards Sasha for a moment.
"Then my son Alex saved her from Port Royal and brought her here against my word. It was because of her, seeing him change her back to the sweet, shy, naive girl that she was supposed to be, that made me open the school to nobodies trying to get away, and heartless as well. They can be saved, but ive been backstabbed many times too by those I held close, Jaster's nobody Jax for one."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:43 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

"That's a lot of history....no wonder your as hard as you are on her." Sasha said

"like I said, if you all trust X....Liya....then i'll give her a new chance" Kalena said  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:58 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen shifted himself on his feet and bushed his hair out of his face. He muttered to himself. "Long hair is really annoying..."
Nami looked to Jaecen, then Tsuyoi. She took another look around the room.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi nodded when Kalena understood, then fixed her hat, "Now, if that's all, then I'll be on my way. Need to get back to my kids." she said as she began to leave.
Odayaka nodded, "I guess we'll see you later then?" she said, since Xero's group mission will be at their manor.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Well, now that everyone is at an understanding I say we should also all head to the mansion. The sooner we start the mission the better for everyone. Let us make this training last only as long as it must." Xero looked at everyone and smiled as a portal of light and darkness that swirled together appeared behind him in the corner of the room. "I am ready to follow you, Leader!" Rosalie said that with much vigor and enthusiasm that it kinda made everyone else a little more lively.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

"So wait, like....where is the Manor? What world?"

"does it even matter?"

"Course it does."

"Think about it, why does Jaecen and Nami have sand under their fingernails."

Kalena froze immediately
"destiny islands. Erm....on second thought....man why did it have to be there!"

Sasha laughed for a moment and decided to explain
"Kalena was born at Destiny Islands a long time ago and she vowed to only return if her brother was with her. She has a old soul, afraid to see things change. Heck, this academy is one actual example. It hardly has changed in the hundreds of years its been open"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:15 am
Jaecen Light

"Come on. Seriously?" Jaecen scoffed.
Nami stepped forward and covered Jaecen's mouth before he said anything. "Da told me that it wasn't Destiny Island soil the mansion was built on and it seemed to be transported there by cutting out the ground, as well. In a sense, you wouldn't be walking on Destiny Islands. Eheh..."
Jaecen broke away from Nami's hand and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She shot a mean glance back at him, causing him to stumble a bit before settling himself. He sighed and put a hand to his head. Man. She looks like Emalie so much that it's scary....

(OOC: I must also ensure that you all know, direct portals into the mansion are nearly impossible unless you are a member of the family. Also, in order to pass through the barrier, you must A) be a member of the family or B) have been allowed entry by the family.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

(Posted from cell)

Kalena sighed
"If that is so. Alright"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Before she could hear anyone else say anything, Tsuyoi had already left.[exits]
Odayaka walked over to the portal that Xero summoned, staring at it before tilting her head with one of her ears going down. "I need to teach myself how to make portals one day." she said to herself before sticking her hand into it. She found it weird, right now her hand was elsewhere. In the room, it was a little chilly, but her hand was a little warm. She couldn't help but find this fascinating as she smiled, her ears twitch.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games