Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm
ken-faita
Grand Chevalier Haji

It has been corrected, thank you kindly for your help!

Np, happy to help! Enjoy SN ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Ghost of 10th Mountain

I'm sorry, this completely slipped my mind since I haven't had to enforce it in a while. But members must wait at least 1 month after their first profile is accepted to apply for their second character. Just let me know which on you chose to go through with ~~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

I'm sorry, this completely slipped my mind since I haven't had to enforce it in a while. But members must wait at least 1 month after their first profile is accepted to apply for their second character. Just let me know which on you chose to go through with ~~

All that work on both of them trying to create them.... T.T Crap. I guess I'll go with kurai for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 pm
Ghost of 10th Mountain

I can't accept Oracle because it makes your techniques absolutely undodge able. And we also have a rule against completely removing handsigns. You can change it to use one hand instead of two hands but not completely getting rid of handseals~~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 pm
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

I can't accept Oracle because it makes your techniques absolutely undodge able. And we also have a rule against completely removing handsigns. You can change it to use one hand instead of two hands but not completely getting rid of handseals~~

How does it make my technique unable to dodge? What it is it allows her to control the iron sand in a different way making her a pain in the a** to her opponents. The sand would be the same speed and everything she'd just be that much more dangerous.

It makes your sensor abilities undodgeable not the iron sand stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:59 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

How does it make my technique unable to dodge? What it is it allows her to control the iron sand in a different way making her a pain in the a** to her opponents. The sand would be the same speed and everything she'd just be that much more dangerous.

twin sensor. She pretty much was undodgeable  

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 am
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

Being double of a class means nothing outside that you get different Disciplines/Chakra levels/jutsu slots etc) It doesn't give your abilities any kind of boost for simply being double. Its the disciplines that give boosts. We have many canon techniques that are meant to block sensors. You don't see double bloodline or double tai users going around that against thier abilities no defensive jutsu or armor jutsu can stop them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

Being double of a class means nothing outside that you get different Disciplines/Chakra levels/jutsu slots etc) It doesn't give your abilities any kind of boost for simply being double. Its the disciplines that give boosts. We have many canon techniques that are meant to block sensors. You don't see double bloodline or double tai users going around that against thier abilities no defensive jutsu or armor jutsu can stop them.

you're not entirely understanding me as everything gives off a chakra trace. Regardless of what a person does they use chakra when they are using a technique or even if they aren't chakra is constantly flowing through their body. There for with Zoom and Resolution there's not much a person can do to honestly hide. Do you want me to get rid of Kakashi as well and just start completely from scratch?  

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:42 am
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ghost of 10th Mountain

you're not entirely understanding me as everything gives off a chakra trace. Regardless of what a person does they use chakra when they are using a technique or even if they aren't chakra is constantly flowing through their body. There for with Zoom and Resolution there's not much a person can do to honestly hide. Do you want me to get rid of Kakashi as well and just start completely from scratch?

And yet we have examples of people within canon that are not able to be sensed.

Mū was capable of completely hiding his prescence. His camouflaging ability was so great, he became renowned as the "Non-Person" (無人, Mujin; Viz "Null-Man"), a title which he gained for having neither a physical form, nor detectable chakra,

and if things were only so simple, then anyone with a sensor technique would be undodge able But everything has its limitations.

And no, Kakashi's profile is quite simple fix actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 am
Ghost of 10th Mountain

Everything looks good except the fear, I realize that you said its nothing but our profile skeleton clearly states that you must have a minimum of two.

And I did indeed read your personality, so I picked out a few things that are in the personality that could work as fear

1:Being a burden
2:Losing someone
3:Failure
4 biggrin ying dishonorably (Trained by samurai right, don't all samurai want to die honorably?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games