Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 pm
*knowing he needed to go back to work today, Karrie slept late, then got up to take a shower. He cleaned his kitchen up, then gathered everything he was taking back to MW together. Planning on getting something to eat at the Jade Dragon, he didn't get dinner for himself, but makes a quick meal for Amy, Thistle, and Velcore*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm
Amy was planning on getting out of the house, too, after Karrie left. She tried to tell him that he didn't need to make a meal for her or the animals, especially since he wasn't eating anything himself. She'd feed the animals. But he seemed to insist.

As he was cooking, Amy was surfing the web on Karrie's laptop, doing some research. She was sitting on the couch in one of his longer shirts and wearing her slippers. After a few minutes, she called out to Karrie.

"Hey Karrie? When you have a moment, could you come in here, please?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm
All right. *puts Thistle and Velcore's dishes on the ground and walks into the living room* Yeah?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Amy patted the cushion on the couch in front of her for Karrie to sit down on. It was in front of her because she was curled up sideways on the couch with the laptop resting on the side of her thigh.

"Well, I've been researching some stuff online today. Google is amazing. You should really have safe search on, though. But anyway, I found something that I think we should try. Obviously I've heard of it before, but I didn't know much about it until now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm
*sits on the couch, curiously watching her* What were you looking up?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm
Amy was clicking away and looking at the computer screen. "Different positions, lotions, hints... You know, since you were my first, I don't know much about any of that at all."

She held up one of her index fingers for a second. "Still looking up, Karrie. Not were."

She found the site she had seen earlier that day and looked up at Karrie with a smile. "I think we should try oral sex!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Hmmm... *looks at her in amusement. That wasn't what he'd expected to hear from her* If you want to... not everybody likes it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Amy smiled and then looked back at the computer screen. She pointed at the screen though didn't actually touch it.

"Well, from what I've been reading on this site, it helps if you have some foreplay before you have oral sex. You know, like a sensual massage, kissing, touching, that kind of stuff."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:54 pm
*raises an eyebrow* Uh-huh... *looks at the clock* Well, I have to get going. I've been putting off going back to work all day, so I should get over there. *leans over and kisses her* I left your dinner on the counter. Hopefully nobody got into it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm
Amy smiled happily when Karrie said he had been putting off going to work all day. Well, she hoped it was because of her and not because he was nervous and stressed about going back. He didn't seen nervous or stressed at all, so she was going with the idea that he'd want to stay here with her like yesterday.

She licked his lips lightly when he kissed her and then kissed him deeply before she pulled back and pushed him away slightly. She laughed softly.

"Okay, yep, you should go or you'll never leave. Don't forget the fudge that you got for the people at work."

She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. "Have a good day at work, dear."

She laughed softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm
*reluctantly stands up* Not really a day anymore... Can't even really be considered evening either. *laughs* At this point, I'll just be checking in, I think. *leans down and kisses her again, then picks up the bag he'd put the fudge in and leaves*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Amy called out and thanked him for supper and then went into the kitchen to eat. The animals were happily eating their own food, so they hadn't touched hers.

After she was done eating and cleaning everything up, she went to the bathroom and got ready for the night. She was going to head to Aqua Springs tonight and GGB tomorrow.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Amy, Velcore and Thistle came home/to Karrie's house. Amy quickly changed into pajamas and then fell onto Karrie's bed, sprawled out. She meant to curl back up to her side, but she ended up falling asleep before she could. She was so tired after yesterday, but a great tired!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm
*returns home, smiling when Thistle greets him at the door. He carries her down the hall to Velcore's room, where the dragon is curled up on his pile of pillows. He sets Thistle down on the bed, then goes across to his room. When he sees Amy sprawled out in the middle of the bed, he shakes his head and chuckles. He undresses, then slides her over to the side and crawls into bed next to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm
{{Retroposting this morning.}}

Amy yawned and stretched as she slowly started to wake up. Something in the room smelled spicy and very appetizing. She smiled at the smell, her eyes still closed.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games