Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:43 am
End of Term Feast
(Spring 2009)

When the students all arrive in the Great Hall, the Head of Hufflepuff House looks around awkwardly, and then stands while clearing her throat.

"Congratulations, everyone, on making it through another year at Hogwarts. I'd just like to make one quick announcement before everyone begins eating. We've had our fair share of recruits this term, due to the wonderful effort made by all of you. But one of you stood out above all the rest. The winner of Spring Term's recruiting contest is...
techpriest35! Let's give him a round of applause shall we? biggrin

And now please, everyone, sit and enjoy. We shall announce the winners of this year's house cup soon."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:41 pm
*Summer silences their conversation as she listens to Juni speak on Professor Adonis's behalf, since he is still absent. Once Juni finished what she had to say, she turned back her plate to add food to her plate, and turns to Katie and James.*
So we can talk about this more on the train too, but yes James, there is a vast forest with numerous trees and all sorts of caverns that the dragons reside in. Don't worry about your father not being able to stay long. My faher won't be able to either. That's why he brings the rest of the family along, so we can take care of all the dragons while he is off to visit with his fellow scholars.
Katie, I would love if you came! Please ask your parents!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm
"the foresets were all thats needed " james says after juni stops talking
"i found a spell in my book written by my grandfather's brother who had made a spell for elves to mass transport themselves to another forest in case of a forest fire
and with a little tweaking im sure my family can visit the only thing really needed according to the book is another forest to use"
"woo hoo i won the contest yay"

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Sam smiles and claps for her good friend James. She then grabs her plate and walks over to the Slytherin table since hers was desolate. "Hey guys. Talking 'bout summer plans?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:16 pm
lols thx for clapping sam and yes we are discussing are summer plans im planing on going to greece to train under a very powerful mage for a couple months then heading over to summer's dragon place in france to chat with the dragons and see a bit of france and maybe even get her father to teach me some spells or stuffs so i can be closer to my 100 witches and wizards quest wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:26 pm
Oh, and congratulations James![[I forgot to say that before]]
Well then good. I'm sure my father coul teach you one of his own created spels! He has three total that are used daily by the Ministry. That would be rather impressive for your mages, wouldn't it?
*Summer turns as Sam approaches*
Hey Sam! Sit next to me! As James mentioned, me, him, and possibly Katie are going to see eachother in France this summer. If you aren't doing anything, you could come by too. It's a rather large manor with 4 master bedrooms and 8 guest bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms on 3 floors, so there would be plenty of room.
I'm not frcing you to go though, I just want you to know that an invitation is extended. If you do come, you can spend some time with the dragons! Get to know them, first-hand.

[[I always feel weid typing "summer" when my character's name is "Summer" haha]]

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:32 pm
ooh he has 3 spells used by the ministry on a daily basis thats awesome
and my mages are always impressed with new magical talents as long as they are for the benefit of the community its all goo

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm
One of the three he can't teach you, because...well...it's a little dark. He would feel odd teaching something like that to a child (even though you are hundreds of years old haha). I'm pretty sure he will teach you Liquidus Incendia and Incendia Bestia though.
Maybe you can guess, but they both have to do with fire, because of his dragon obsession...haha.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:59 pm
im going to guess that the 1st one is got something to do with lighting liquids on fire and the other also has something to do wtih fire but im not sure
and im sure i can try to convince him to teach me the dark one XD
ive already preformed some dark stuffs witht eh promission of teachers of course((the spell i used to find lockhart was kind of dark it tortured me and if i failed it would have tortured all of us and we all could have died and i warned you all that it was really dangerous and that any one who volenteered would be putting them selves at risk))
so im sure i can maybe get him to teach me the dark one even tho i may never use it

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 am
"Thanks Summer! I'd love to come. Dragons look so cool, and I could meet your parents! I'm going to California for 2 weeks, but that can wait."

[[Gosh, I sound like your fiance]

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:07 pm
*has this reaction to sam's last coment rofl *  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:15 pm
Bella walks into the Great Hall and waves toward all of her friends, "Hey you guys! Can you believe term is already over?"  

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:08 pm
Tabby prances into the Great Hall and goes to sit at the grryfindor table. She waves at Katie over at the slytherin table and silently starts eating. Shes the first from her house to arrive. If she wanted to talk to someone she'd have to yell. "Oh well," she thought quietly. Aloud she screamed across the room "HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Destiny walks into the great hall and goes over to the gryffindor table. She saw that there was one gryffindor there already. "Hi Tabby! I wonder where everyone else is? How does it feel to be the first one here?" Destiny looks around at the other tables. "Wow, slytherin is doing it big this year." She begins to eat quietly.  

xParanormal Angelx

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Dixie glides into the room not sooo gracefully. "Would any of ya'll like some fried potatoes and peas? My specialty!" She waves the platter around hopefully. mrgreen  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games