Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 pm
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
Debito:*comes in drinking SunnyD* Hey has anybody seen Jasdero
I killed her in self-defense, remember?

u killed jasdero??!?!?!?!?

(the person on here with the username Jasdero-sama he ALMOST killed her but I saved her)
you can't remember, they are made of innocence, so they can not be removed by noah or akuma, also, I can just use a move I have that will kill her again, even from right here, also, I have given you a dangerous thought, we can change that instead of her, it can be you and lulubell

(oh s**t)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

(the person on here with the username Jasdero-sama he ALMOST killed her but I saved her)
you can't remember, they are made of innocence, so they can not be removed by noah or akuma, also, I can just use a move I have that will kill her again, even from right here, also, I have given you a dangerous thought, we can change that instead of her, it can be you and lulubell

(oh s**t)

*sighs*  

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

*whispersn 2 debito*we can use tyki as a shield  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

(oh s**t)
see your major problem, baka, tyki, can I please get some tea, I need to play some kind of game that I can put on allen's tab  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:16 pm
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

Debito:-hides behind lulubell-  
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
o_o
three bullets to the chest

=/ Well.

Devi tells me you like to shoot him in the a**. Why?

XDD
lol creepy......

and in the foot and in the..... p***s....

Haha. You said p***s.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)
see your major problem, baka, tyki, can I please get some tea, I need to play some kind of game that I can put on allen's tab

=_=;  
cammitchel
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

you forget something else, lulu, judgement seeks, I will follow it's target no matter what, also, tyki can just faze from your grip  

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

Debito:*whispers* do u think he will b our sheild?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

Debito:-hides behind lulubell-

lol i said we can hide behind tyki later wen he start shooting lol  

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:18 pm
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

(oh s**t)

=_=;
*sigh* whatever, *starts playing sudoku*  
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
o_o
three bullets to the chest

=/ Well.

Devi tells me you like to shoot him in the a**. Why?

XDD
lol creepy......

and in the foot and in the..... p***s....

Haha. You said p***s.

yes yes i did say p***s  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

Debito:*whispers* do u think he will b our sheild?

=_= no.  
*sighs and yawns* oh well this life is realy hell *sits down at couch and drinks tea*  

Everlasting Tragedy

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 pm
generalcross44
cammitchel
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44

(oh s**t)

*sighs*

you forget something else, lulu, judgement seeks, I will follow it's target no matter what, also, tyki can just faze from your grip

*stands infront of cross and sits on a chair and sips tea**verywell ....then..........shoot  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games