Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:39 pm
Ahh, I forget about things like carrying schoolbooks when I'm tired. ^^* I liked my last backpack I had in school. It didn't fall appart like all of my other backpacks did. I was always super rough on my backpacks, so to have one last more than a year was an amazing feat in iteself.
For some reason I think I misspelled greatful. Maybe it should be Grateful? ^^* I'm tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:43 pm
lurichan
Ahh, I forget about things like carrying schoolbooks when I'm tired. ^^* I liked my last backpack I had in school. It didn't fall appart like all of my other backpacks did. I was always super rough on my backpacks, so to have one last more than a year was an amazing feat in iteself.
For some reason I think I misspelled greatful. Maybe it should be Grateful? ^^* I'm tired.

actuly my back packs last but somtime id perifre they dont my mom always bet colors i dont like like purple and baby blue its kinda wierd though it nice to have a light color one just in case you need to right your home work down in a pinch or a number or something  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:45 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

actuly my back packs last but somtime id perifre they dont my mom always bet colors i dont like like purple and baby blue its kinda wierd though it nice to have a light color one just in case you need to right your home work down in a pinch or a number or something

*pokes your post with a stick*
Please remember attempted puncutation is indeed your friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:48 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

*pokes your post with a stick*
Please remember attempted puncutation is indeed your friend.

My bad, but hey i remembered in my previous post eh lol sry its late and im losing it.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:48 pm
I'm just reminding you that attempting to spell and punctuate are good things even if it is late at night.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
I'm just reminding you that attempting to spell and punctuate are good things even if it is late at night.

yup yup I can't believe it almost 2 am already. Last time i checked it was like 12 something.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:51 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

yup yup I can't believe it almost 2 am already. Last time i checked it was like 12 something.

Time does fly by quickly when you're pre-occupied by other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:54 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

Time does fly by quickly when you're pre-occupied by other things.

True and i absolute despise that fact.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Oh? Why is that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:59 pm
*yawns* It's about time for me to wander off to bed myself. *Waves* Night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:07 pm
lurichan
Oh? Why is that?

Well if im having fun then i want it to go on forever, but however good things never last and usualy have a time limit set in place. You cant always just continue with total disregard ether, as there will be consiquences, and if your having fun time goes by much faster and you reach your limit much faster then you previosly hoped. Thus leaving you wanting leaving you waiting for another chance with nothing to do, slowing everything to a drag. Then you start to think of things of the past and future regreting or maybe enjoying. Simply put the more fun you have the quicker you hit your time limit and you wish you had more time. Sorta like life you never know what you could have done with the extra time you missed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:09 pm
well later hope nice dreams await you or maybe zombie slashing ones  

Drifter_Xwolf

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 am
>>

1+2=3?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:40 am
Deific Requiem
>>

1+2=3?

Counting the time as it goes by?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 am
lurichan
Deific Requiem
>>

1+2=3?

Counting the time as it goes by?

More or less

Just practicing my balancing of atoms

Nacl + O(little 2) -------------> blah blah blah  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games