Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 pm
*yawns* Anyone awake right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:34 pm
*Goes to look at the revised TOS and watches my brain try to explode from all the legal jargon*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:36 pm
yay another person  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:40 pm
gonk The new TOS makes my head hurt.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:43 pm
lurichan

i never bother with it befor and most likly i wont bother now, actuly i might  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

I liked the old TOS better, it wasn't chocked full of so much legal-ise. -_-* I'm sure the legal jargon is necesary to cover their own butts, but it still makes my eyes want to bleed.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:50 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan

I liked the old TOS better, it wasn't chocked full of so much legal-ise. -_-* I'm sure the legal jargon is necesary to cover their own butts, but it still makes my eyes want to bleed.

all that lawer mumbo jumbo made me lose intrest so fast i cant stand all that we the first party agree that you the second party bull s**t  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:52 pm
I just wish there was a plain english version for the people who don't do well with legalities.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:54 pm
lurichan
I just wish there was a plain english version for the people who don't do well with legalities.

ya its kinda like telling a monkies to stop throwing poop in latin ya know its not gana work if they dont understand it and theres still gana be s**t all over the wall  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:04 pm
-_-* An intersting way of putting it, but still a good illustration non the less.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan
-_-* An intersting way of putting it, but still a good illustration non the less.

i expected that youd say something like that to my spin on things its true though
sry bout the delayed response was calculating my death by eneergy drinks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:22 pm
That's okay, I'm doing half a dozen things as per usual.

Anything new and intersting you would care to discuss tonight?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:26 pm
lurichan
That's okay, I'm doing half a dozen things as per usual.

Anything new and intersting you would care to discuss tonight?
not much really actuly i saw a pretty cool messenger bag the other day it had the greatfull dead bears on it was cool but some how i talked my self out of getting it when it didnt matter if i did or not  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:27 pm
You mean Greatful Dead Bears?

I've never been that much of a fan of messanger bags. If I can't stuff it in my pockets... or my purse if need be, then I really just don't need it with me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:34 pm
lurichan
You mean Greatful Dead Bears?

I've never been that much of a fan of messanger bags. If I can't stuff it in my pockets... or my purse if need be, then I really just don't need it with me.

yup uh huh well i mean if i want to carry around drawing stuff, or take it on short trips where i might need cloths i could use it I go on alot of trips with my school classes i loooooove field trips. Plus I have two side to my school academic and tech, the tech side tends to have less books. aswell i use it for my cd player cds and other audio gear so i have many uses for them i think they look better then book bags too.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games