Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Meiazure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 pm
Enobmah Shardtrace
I was wondering... when you guys sleep at night what kinda strange dreams do you have that popped in your mind because I had that dream it
was so weird that I couldn't describe it in words. But I could tell you it didn't make much sense as to some kinda of real life meaning or superstition kinda feeling. So has anyone have dreamt of those strange and eerie image that pops in your head when you sleep? sweatdrop

Hmm.. I used to have a lot of dreams as a kid. For some reason, most of them were either flying but not high enough, falling, or driving. (This "Dream Scene" book I had said it meant I was afraid of falling behind or am trying to take proper control of my life =O) Some other ones included not being able to run fast enough or being unable to make a sound (like screaming).

Then I kinda stopped dreaming. But for some reason, I keep dreaming now. Most of them relate to being late for school (according to the book, I'm afraid of falling behind again) or a distorted recap of what recently happened in real life.

Oh yeah. You were asking about freaky dreams xd

One time, I dreamed that I was sitting up in my bed with the blanket still over my legs and feet. 2 snakes were trying to bite me. One was a very long, huge, thick snake. I couldn't defend myself or see where it was moving/attacking because it was under the blanket. It bit my leg twice I think. After biting me, it disappeared. There was a small, short, skinny snake on the floor beside my bed. It kept trying to get on the bed by bouncing up and down on its tail like a spring. It got close a few times, but I managed to keep it off by slapping it with the back of my hand. (My "Dream Scene" book was too basic to cover stuff like this).

Then I woke up. I sat up, and there was nothing there. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 pm
I had one, that was a recurring dream for awhile.
Here it is:
I wake up, I'm in my blankets. I can't move. Only my eyes can move. I look around the room, and that's when I realize movement and speech are not options for me at this moment in time. I start to panic. That's when it really gets fun. Small black dots start to appear in my vision. It's not like I'm going blind, but it's like a solid darkness is eating my walls. I can't talk, yell, scream, run... Nothing. All of my room is covered except my door, then that starts going black...

The first time I had that dream, a slight movement of my left pinky (I think) woke me up. I was sweating... That dream happened three or four times, and not in a row. It even happened once after I had a great day! Fortunately for me, I woke up faster and faster each time, and haven't had the dream in awhile...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm
O_O That's kinda scary too. Especially because you say it kept repeating. I usually have dreams of a type, but it never repeats the same way. But on the other hand, if everything except your door is blacked out, it probably means that you still have an escape that's accessible. But! If you can't move, then in your dream you can't escape. @_@ I read before somewhere that scary dreams (ex. always dreams about someone coming to kill you) like this might happen if something traumatized you in your earlier life. Night terrors are like really bad nightmares. *shudder*

According to my "Dream Scene" book, if I remember correctly, black = danger.

Once I dreamt a huge black bear with shiny black eyes was after me. It was after me because a horde of gorillas couldn't get at me from outside the window, and they asked the bear next door for help. It had a red scarf with gold bits on it. I locked the doors but it got in anyway. It stood on 2 feet and forced the door open. It came in and stood taller than me and looked at me with those dark eyes and I couldn't go anywhere except back into the corner of my room. All of a sudden, it gently took one of my hands with a paw and gently put its other paw over my hand. Weird thing is, it opened its mouth and a soothing female voice came out and said: "It's okay." eek

...It really is interesting to see what kind of dreams everyone has. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:51 pm
The door wasn't blacked out because I woke up while it was being blacked out. So I had no accesible means of escape if movement became possible... God I hate that dream...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 pm
Anybody have any good dreams? Probably rare, but ones that you wake up to find that you wish it were real question  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 pm
I actually had a very good lucid dream in middle school. I was in seventh grade, it was the last period of the day, and I'm in math. I pass out on my desk and my dream was freaking awesome. I dreamt that the bell rang, I went home, played some games, had dinner, and went to sleep. My teacher then wakes me up and I realize I've been in school the whole time and there's still about 40 minutes to go. I had actually thought that I was at home, so for the first few minutes after waking up, I was really confused. I really loved that dream.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:43 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
I actually had a very good lucid dream in middle school. I was in seventh grade, it was the last period of the day, and I'm in math. I pass out on my desk and my dream was freaking awesome. I dreamt that the bell rang, I went home, played some games, had dinner, and went to sleep. My teacher then wakes me up and I realize I've been in school the whole time and there's still about 40 minutes to go. I had actually thought that I was at home, so for the first few minutes after waking up, I was really confused. I really loved that dream.

xd !! Sometimes I dream that I wake up and despise getting up, and really wake up to do the same thing! =_=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:17 pm
Woot! Had a great time at the ASU event, lots of ethnic filipino foods, alot of cultural dancing, booth events, and singing as well. 3nodding whee  

Enobmah Shardtrace

carolina_xtwilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:55 pm
Hello everybody!! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:19 pm
User ImageHey, call the angels. This razor blade was meant for me..User Image

User Image
Hello Kirika

User Image...Hey, call the angels. We'll mutilate insanityUser Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 pm
meow!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:59 pm

ninja

LOL. Hi!

Meiazure

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:00 am
AAAAHHHH!!!!! PEOPLE ARE TALKING IN MY HEAD!!! Oh wait, that's just my ego inflating because I just beat Ninja Gaiden 2. I feel good now. Once I have all the weapon master achievements, I'm gonna go get my a** handed to me by Mentor Mode, like my friend. Anyways, ASDFHKJDBHFH;IUas!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image
o:
Interesting.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Meiazure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 pm
TillxGone
User Image
o:
Interesting.

Looks like a line of sugar cubes doing a rainbow-heart can-can! xd

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games