Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 am
aww, you can stop with the old english. just make yourself as comfortable as possible. we're all in this together. anyhow, WELCOME TO LOH!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 am
Thou shadn't have joined this place in vain I assure you Maddyn. I sure would like to see you become much more active around this guild. We have had more members that have been joining lately. That actually decided to stick around making this place a cooler place to hang out. You will soon find most of the members to be fairly cool should you decide to stick around. Anyway welcome to The World and may the grace of the Twilight Dragon be with you.
3nodding  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Diable_Raboteuse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 am
hiyas everyone, im new, name is laurence, 15, play soccer, read, go to movies, normal teenager^^ im new to gaia tho >.> any advice is appreciated ^^ xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 am
Maddyn
Hello, I'm maddyn. I'm new here, in guild that is, not gaia. Anyways, hope to get to know all ye good folks, it really sounds like a good guild with nice people. Which is why I came here in the first place, I'm sick of the forums XP

*bows*
All ye fine people have a nice day

heh.... so this fella right there likes ta use them old english eh? .... okay maybe i should stop. Anyways, welcome to the guild Maddyn  

CC_Cheese_Kun

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 am
LanceCalvis
Thou shadn't have joined this place in vain I assure you Maddyn. I sure would like to see you become much more active around this guild. We have had more members that have been joining lately. That actually decided to stick around making this place a cooler place to hang out. You will soon find most of the members to be fairly cool should you decide to stick around. Anyway welcome to The World and may the grace of the Twilight Dragon be with you.
3nodding

.... now this one is even worse.... am i being teleported back into the ancient world? thou are not modern americans, are thy?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 am
Diable_Raboteuse
hiyas everyone, im new, name is laurence, 15, play soccer, read, go to movies, normal teenager^^ im new to gaia tho >.> any advice is appreciated ^^ xp

welcome to the guild, and lolz... hope u have a good time in here ^-~  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 am
Diable_Raboteuse

and... hello ^-^ welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:20 am
Hi! I'm Kyokuran but you can call me Kyo. I'm new to the guild D:
I like helping people but this is the first newbie help guild that I'm gonna join. I love anime and drawing, I love playing games even though I'm already 16 D: <-- (is childish) can be very annoying. I love trying to figure things out. I am NOT a nerd. >.> I am not a good leader. I hate mean people. I hope this guild will welcome me.

Thank chu! mrgreen

(hopefully I'll be usefull to this guild *bows*)  

Kyokuran

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:13 am
Kyokuran
I like helping people but this is the first newbie help guild that I'm gonna join. I love anime and drawing, I love playing games even though I'm already 16 D: <-- (is childish) can be very annoying. I love trying to figure things out. I am NOT a nerd. >.> I am not a good leader. I hate mean people. I hope this guild will welcome me.

Thank chu! mrgreen

Welcome to the guild, Kyo. Come on in and join the fun. You'll love it here. If you need anything then please don't hesitate to ask any of the crew any questions or me. I know I'm always around...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:12 pm
hello, kyo. welcome to the guild.  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm
How far are you...

Kyo-Kyo. XD

ALL HAIL IMMATURITY!!!!!!!

And crazy people.

...and me. XD

But not Britannia.

...damn you, Britannia...

Welcome new people.

Now, I must go b***h about not being able to watch Code Geass. Farewell.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:48 pm
tkdauronXIII

Welcome to the guild, Kyo. Come on in and join the fun. You'll love it here. If you need anything then please don't hesitate to ask any of the crew any questions or me. I know I'm always around...

Ronzalpha201
hello, kyo. welcome to the guild.

Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

Kyo-Kyo. XD

ALL HAIL IMMATURITY!!!!!!!

And crazy people.

...and me. XD

But not Britannia.

...damn you, Britannia...

Welcome new people.

Now, I must go b***h about not being able to watch Code Geass. Farewell.

...from the neverending chaos?

Thank chu for welcoming me! Thank you thank you thank you! 4laugh  

Kyokuran

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:08 pm
Kyokuran

Thank chu! mrgreen

Welcome to the guild. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 am
welcome new people  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:09 am
You are all very welcome to do anything in the guild within the rules~

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, Please remember we encourage you to take things with you elsewhere.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games