Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 am
Quote:
well actually silver raven wolf has been a witch longer than you, me or that Gerald Gardner guy and she acctually know what she on about. she isnt a lier and i have not just read her book on wicca. there are hundreds of wiccan authers that say the exact opisite to what you and Gerald Gardner have  been saying, so mabye you should, as you put it: "put it up or shut up?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 am
Illiezeulette
WHAT THE ******** IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?!
~*~Magickal Hummingbird~*~
Anything by her is ******** ridiculous. I hate it when people have no idea what they're talking about.

AAAHHH GJDSFKGJLSDJG!!!!!!!!!!

CATS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!!!  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 am
Yanueh
That line, taken out of context by itself, makes me doubletake. And then laugh. And then want to hide somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am
Byaggha
Yanueh
That line, taken out of context by itself, makes me doubletake. And then laugh. And then want to hide somewhere.
This is where my mind went when I read that.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 am
I remember when people thought that was real back in the day. I got so many messages about people wanting to 'stop the horrible abuse'...it was great. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 am
A friend of mine wears a Star of David, and a pagan told them it was a lovely pentagram. Does that count?  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 pm
Brass Bell Doll
A friend of mine wears a Star of David, and a pagan told them it was a lovely pentagram. Does that count?
Yes. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Quote:
who the hell do you think you are to tell me what i am and what im not. mabye you should grow up, because for a 19 year old, ur pritty dum at ur history.ur aint no wiccan, witch nore pagan because 1. there not horific like you are, and 2. you only read the facts where as i, silver raven wold and every other bloody real pagan looks at the spritual path, and thats what the religon is. don't tell me that ur anymore pagan than i am because ur not. the real founder of wicca wasnt somone who isn't peacfull, spiritual and loing like garald whats is face. the "founder" as you put it, what the people who are really into the craft. unlike ur self, who seem to be nothing but somone who like to take history classes!

Same girl as above comment about Silver Raventwat. I lol'd hardcore.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm
Arcanist Angus
Quote:
who the hell do you think you are to tell me what i am and what im not. mabye you should grow up, because for a 19 year old, ur pritty dum at ur history.ur aint no wiccan, witch nore pagan because 1. there not horific like you are, and 2. you only read the facts where as i, silver raven wold and every other bloody real pagan looks at the spritual path, and thats what the religon is. don't tell me that ur anymore pagan than i am because ur not. the real founder of wicca wasnt somone who isn't peacfull, spiritual and loing like garald whats is face. the "founder" as you put it, what the people who are really into the craft. unlike ur self, who seem to be nothing but somone who like to take history classes!

Same girl as above comment about Silver Raventwat. I lol'd hardcore.

I think I'm about to piss myself in laughter...along with serious facepalming over the large amount of misspelling in there...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 pm
Brass Bell Doll

That really counts.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm
True Colours of Destiny

That really counts.
Especially considering it has six points, not five... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm
I am but a servant...

Quote:
I didn't say I was a wiccan, I just practice the religion

confused What does that even mean???

...of the Cunning Flame

Cunning Witch Angus

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:44 pm
Having arguments about who is 'more pagan' strikes me as odd. 'I'm more of a non-Abrahamic faith than you are! Neener neener neener!'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm
Aino Ailill
Having arguments about who is 'more pagan' strikes me as odd. 'I'm more of a non-Abrahamic faith than you are! Neener neener neener!'
Yes I'm more pagan because I don't even believe YHVH exist "neener neener neener"?
/sarcasm

You got to post link to that if you can. That sound hillarious  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games