Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:11 pm
((this is the last time I'll be on for three weeks. Talk to you guys when I get back! Bye!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:54 pm
iOggy
The funny thing is, I'm getting this $1,100 a month (pretty much) doing a job that I hate. I mean it. August can't come soon enough; then I have a ready-made excuse to give Lowe's the finger. (School, dont'cha know?)
HOW much do they give you an hour and what do you do?  

Eldritch BiLast

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:18 am
I live! yay.
Ok, the braging threads, if they are about their marching band then put them in the marching forum.
trip was... long and i have to go to my moms now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:03 am
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
The funny thing is, I'm getting this $1,100 a month (pretty much) doing a job that I hate. I mean it. August can't come soon enough; then I have a ready-made excuse to give Lowe's the finger. (School, dont'cha know?)

$8.51 an hour being a cashier in the Garden Center.

And Inu, while I probably could have found a job someplace that I liked working a little better, this is another incentive for me to go back to school, rather than just doink around, work, sleep, play WoW. Plus, they offered me the job five days after I applied, as opposed to the three weeks it took everybody else.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:34 am
Happy 4th ^___^
Im super cool, my mom added my myspace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:50 am
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy

And Inu, while I probably could have found a job someplace that I liked working a little better, this is another incentive for me to go back to school, rather than just doink around, work, sleep, play WoW. Plus, they offered me the job five days after I applied, as opposed to the three weeks it took everybody else.

They must really like you!

@ Shiz ~ That's freaking awesome XD and welcome back!

gone for two weeks again. yay for Myrtle Beach!

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:02 pm
Inucoli
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy

I luvvvv mrytle beach!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Incase any of you are WICKED fans -- it's Kristen Chenoweth, the Popular Chipmunk!  

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:00 pm
Scheissenkopf
Inucoli
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy

I luvvvv mrytle beach!

it's my first time going. I'm excited biggrin I've only been to the beach twice, so it should be lots of fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:53 am
Inucoli

rofl rofl

...Hardly. In fact, sometimes I wonder if anybody will actually notice when I'm not there anymore.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:03 am
Haha oggy you sig makes me think of my friend. He put up "space for rent" in his sig as a joke, and someone paid him 3k to put a guild or wat it a lottery banner in his sig.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:07 am
Masquanade
Haha oggy you sig makes me think of my friend. He put up "space for rent" in his sig as a joke, and someone paid him 3k to put a guild or wat it a lottery banner in his sig.

I haven't gotten any offers yet; people probably notice that I don't post anymore.  

iOggy

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:01 am
rawr  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:22 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
rawr

rawr indeed! PREBANDCAMP HAS STARTED! yay for marching FUNdementals!  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:05 am
Squeaki  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games