Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm
Byaggha
Kitty update: Eris was set free this evening. We picked her up, and she definitely seems more herself. They said we need to watch her stitches, which I was doing anyway, and monitor the bruising. If she starts bruising more, we're to call again.

And the big bonus?

No charge.

Awesomeness! heart

I find it rather illogical to be scared of creatures such as spiders and snakes. Cats and dogs can be just as dangerous as pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm
ShadowCatSoul
Cats and dogs can be just as dangerous as pets.
Tell me about it. The one who got readmitted to the vet this last week is the same one who shredded my face and arm twice last January while involved in a scrap with our other girl on my bed at night.

I know from dangerous. 3nodding  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Byaggha
ShadowCatSoul
Cats and dogs can be just as dangerous as pets.
Tell me about it. The one who got readmitted to the vet this last week is the same one who shredded my face and arm twice last January while involved in a scrap with our other girl on my bed at night.

I know from dangerous. 3nodding

I personally haven't gotten severly damaged by them, but I've heard stories. I'm a fair hand with most animals I've met.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 am
ShadowCatSoul

I find it rather illogical to be scared of creatures such as spiders and snakes. Cats and dogs can be just as dangerous as pets.
Spiders and snakes have a creepiness factor in the too many/no legs and lack of similarity to us (imo). Plus, they can't be snuggly and loving and cuddle up to you when you're crying or scared or angry or just seem like you've had a bad day. heart

Of course, the only cat that ever didn't like me shredded my face with his claws and teeth, and now I cry and run in terror from any feline that uses its claws in aggression towards people, so... ninja  

Calixti

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 am
Calixti
ShadowCatSoul

Spiders and snakes have a creepiness factor in the too many/no legs and lack of similarity to us (imo). Plus, they can't be snuggly and loving and cuddle up to you when you're crying or scared or angry or just seem like you've had a bad day. heart

Of course, the only cat that ever didn't like me shredded my face with his claws and teeth, and now I cry and run in terror from any feline that uses its claws in aggression towards people, so... ninja
Part of it also might be linked to venom.
The idea of broken flesh might be unnerving, but broken flesh and poison?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 am
TeaDidikai
Well, you can sorta get that from cats too.

One of my massive scratches on my arm got infected by her claws - cat scratch fever. xd

In other news, everything is okay, right? And by everything, I mean everyone involved in previously mentioned accident?  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 am
Calixti
ShadowCatSoul

I really don't find them creepy at all. And one of the most lovable creatures I've had the pleasure of meeting was a bearded dragon named Charmander in a pet store I visited almost everyday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 am
Please just leave me alone if you aren't going to talk to me properly.  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 am
Byaggha

One of my massive scratches on my arm got infected by her claws - cat scratch fever. xd
Fair enough. Though I was thinking on more of a primal instinctual level. wink

Quote:
In other news, everything is okay, right? And by everything, I mean everyone involved in previously mentioned accident?
A little stiff, but none the worse for wear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am
Byaggha
Kitty update: Eris was set free this evening. We picked her up, and she definitely seems more herself. They said we need to watch her stitches, which I was doing anyway, and monitor the bruising. If she starts bruising more, we're to call again.

And the big bonus?

No charge.

Glad to hear that everything came out well.

@Tea, is everyone OK?  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:24 am
Shearaha

@Tea, is everyone OK?
Yeah. I'm more annoyed then injured. My annoyance won't go away before the mild aches.

Actually, my day has been a good one, so I'm even less annoyed than I was at the start of the day. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am
TeaDidikai
Shearaha

@Tea, is everyone OK?
Yeah. I'm more annoyed then injured. My annoyance won't go away before the mild aches.

Actually, my day has been a good one, so I'm even less annoyed than I was at the start of the day. heart

Well that's good to hear.  

ShadowCatSoul

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 am
Byaggha
TeaDidikai

I can also vouch for that. I have a nice set of scars on my knee and calf from a cat, that also got infected.

FYI use a hose to get fighting cats and dogs apart. Even if one of them only has 3 legs and is just rying to run away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 am
Shearaha
Byaggha
TeaDidikai

I can also vouch for that. I have a nice set of scars on my knee and calf from a cat, that also got infected.

FYI use a hose to get fighting cats and dogs apart. Even if one of them only has 3 legs and is just rying to run away.

lol yeah, it's generally a bad idea to get yourself physically in the middle of fighting animals. They will turn their aggression on you.  

ShadowCatSoul

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm
There's a cold reading going on about six feet away and I want to punch her.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games