Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Tae answer yer question,"
Aidar says, looking over t Dr. Addams.
"There be more o us here... There be many... An army o Darkhunters an Zerg Loyalists, including Princess Nili. We were being overwhelmed on the battle field and decided tae make a tactical retreat. One ally then mentioned that he had a secret base here, an I decided it would be tae our advantage tae gather and strike back from here.... This place, we can fortify an use its many narrow corridors tae spread, confuse, and whittle down the enemy forces. But we also had a little tussle with Tyrius, along the way... He retreated with the rising of the sun, but he knows where we be an he'll be back tonight, in full force... When that happens, nae doubt, the fighting will attract the Zerg an Tyrius will consider them a distraction and move tae wipe em out... He can easily do tha with a wave o his hand, an tha would be advantageous for us, but I have an even better Idea..."
Aidar then smiles a cunning grin that flashes his canine teeth.
"If I can keep im busy long enough, the two enemy forces will fight each other, an one will wipe the other out while suffering heavy losses an then if I can beat Tyrius, we can move in at full force an crush the remaining enemy!"
Ooc: Done for now.

"That is if the coward decides to show himself. He may decide to let his underlings do all the dirty work and then he can pick the bones of the carcass like the vulture he is." She clenched his fists angrily. "Speaking of the battle, we need a plan since we don't know who it what we'll be dealing with."

"Oh, we know..."
Aidar answers.
"Or we have at least a general idea... Darkstalkers. Half Human or pure blooded Gaian born Demons who believe themselves tae be superior tae Humans an there for, have the right ae do to em, whatever they please, bet tae eat em, or claim em as mates, without consent. They see DR. Addam's kind as property and cattle, and me Darkhunters an I be all that stand in the way o that becomin a reality... Especially, since Humans be foolin themselves tha they di nae exist, or they're nae tha bad, because they di nae wanna believe it. It would unravel their since o security... So They lie tae themselves, calling them terrorists and thinking them tae be just a small band that violently causes unrest, while the truth is, tha they be far worse... they be a world race that once dominated this world long ago, until me ancestors came and threw them down. An, now, they have returned... They be the majority and my Darkhunters a the minority, cut from their mold. This be a war between worlds, we be caught up in...
Tae put it in terms tha everybody can understand, we can expect a horde from Hell! Vampires, Zombies, outcast Orcs, Yokai, Trolls, Possibly, wild or thrall raised Werewolves and Vrykolakas bred for war... Full dragons di nae care about our affairs, but Half Dragons an Gargoyles might also be possible, as well as Merfolk mercenaries, fiends, and other types o Demons...
In command o them will be the 16 G.H.O.S.T. Board members...
Matthew Von Helson, Tyrius's grandson and second only to him, a powerful Vampire skilled in Vampiric Blood Magic an Hellfire. A livin array o blades o blood an steel.
The ghost o Matthew's son, Vladimir, the instigator o the Vampire War o 2007 an a master fencer.
Talunorg, G.H.O.S.T.S.'s Half-Dragon treasure. Di nae let her position fool ye, The riches pressed intae her hide greatly amplify the already vast magic in her Draconic blood and her Human blood give her the ability tae cast it. She be a powerful sorceress, skilled in lethal combat arts with claw an tail. On top o tha, she holds a grudge against us for killin her predecessor father an also be under the protection o her faithul and devoted servant, an Jiang Shi assassin named Sheng Huo Yi.
The Antlion, a powerful Ghoul- an Earth Djinn who be master of earth in all it's forms. Quakes and flying rocks be only parlor tricks tae him, he has the power to reduce diamonds tae sand and vice versa, even flesh! Our bodies be 90% water, the rest dust, he can use that!
Saraphine D'webb, head of G.H.O.S.T.'s secret network, their top spy an agent. A Demon Arachne, like a centaur, only a spider, instead o a horse, and lacking the more attractive characteristics o a Human on her upper half. Eight legs that are all kick with the addition o powerful arms with clawed hands, all with the strength tae punch through Mythrill. Combine tha with sticky webs as strong as titanium, an a poisonous bite that'll met yer innards, an tha's wha we'll be up against, when fightin her. She'll use stealth tactics combined with overwhelming strength and agility tae an batter ye, bind ye, and turn ye intae a sack o skin filled with soup.
DR. 9, head of G.H.O.S.T.'s science division. He be small, but maniacal a technological genius. He invented a weapon that turns people intae feces, I kid ye not, instant s**t! In battle, he pilots a a bipenal combat unit made from a suit of armor that enables him tae fight on equal terms tae us, despit his size.
The Chameleon, a Doppelganger who can look like and mimic anybody and runs the Criminal underworld.
Those seven be the oldest members and mos dangerous.
The other nine defected and becaume Zudhred's Furies... Since them, they been replaced. WE've bet some o the replacements...
Eliezer Asmodeus, an Incubus who can copy the skills and abilities o others. He be takin a particular interest in me as an enemy
The Lich assassin, Bones, the Defiler. A zombie mage who controls the dead and can accelerate, halt, slow, an even reverse decay. He replaced The Creature, who Joined the Furies, as G.H.O.S.T.'s head o assassination.
A Rakshasa named (insert Indian name here), who has replaced the Oni Goranki as General of G.H.O.S.T. troops.
The Alastor, Sharara, a Storm Djinn.
Ulriella, a light Djinn.
Not sure who the other five be, Haven't met em yet..."

The fear in the crowds begin to grow greater at the Burning Icewolf's words and they begin to murmur and whimper.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"This secret base, you mentioned..."
Dr. Addams says.
"Are the rest of you there?.. Where is it?"
In the meantime, Veronica reaches over to her left and taps Jack on the right shoulder.
"I'll have Calimari, the sushi bowl, a gourmet Caesar salad with tropical Krab salad mixed in and boiled eggs, steamed crab, boiled lobster, oriental style prawns and chow mein with shrimp, and Takoyaki."
She then snaps her fingers and he tablet appears and she starts to look at various things on it.

"If ye're takin orders,"
Aileen says, walking up to Jack, with Snowflash following close behind.
"I'll take a plate o haggis, leg o mutton, the chow mein, steamed red cabbage, and an scalloped potatoes with cheese, an some quiche with bacon on top... Oh, an a banana split!"

"I di nae know where it be."
"Aidar answers."
"I haven't been there, but me Wargs have, they be able tae show ye the way... They be fluent in common Gaian and be able follow instruction tae the letter, as if they be Human."

Dr. Addams turns right to look back in the direction of the rest of the Darkhunters.
"What's a "Warg?"
She asks herself looking over the hunters.
"Hmmm... Those huge wolves are the only thing I see more than one of... Could they be "Wargs"?
"Hey, you!"
she calls out in their direction.
"You! Over there!... The one with the the coat of red fur!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:44 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, we know..."
Aidar answers.
"Or we have at least a general idea... Darkstalkers. Half Human or pure blooded Gaian born Demons who believe themselves tae be superior tae Humans an there for, have the right ae do to em, whatever they please, bet tae eat em, or claim em as mates, without consent. They see DR. Addam's kind as property and cattle, and me Darkhunters an I be all that stand in the way o that becomin a reality... Especially, since Humans be foolin themselves tha they di nae exist, or they're nae tha bad, because they di nae wanna believe it. It would unravel their since o security... So They lie tae themselves, calling them terrorists and thinking them tae be just a small band that violently causes unrest, while the truth is, tha they be far worse... they be a world race that once dominated this world long ago, until me ancestors came and threw them down. An, now, they have returned... They be the majority and my Darkhunters a the minority, cut from their mold. This be a war between worlds, we be caught up in...
Tae put it in terms tha everybody can understand, we can expect a horde from Hell! Vampires, Zombies, outcast Orcs, Yokai, Trolls, Possibly, wild or thrall raised Werewolves and Vrykolakas bred for war... Full dragons di nae care about our affairs, but Half Dragons an Gargoyles might also be possible, as well as Merfolk mercenaries, fiends, and other types o Demons...
Matthew Von Helson, Tyrius's grandson and second only to him, a powerful Vampire skilled in Vampiric Blood Magic an Hellfire. A livin array o blades o blood an steel.
The ghost o Matthew's son, Vladimir, the instigator o the Vampire War o 2007 an a master fencer.
Talunorg, G.H.O.S.T.S.'s Half-Dragon treasure. Di nae let her position fool ye, The riches pressed intae her hide greatly amplify the already vast magic in her Draconic blood and her Human blood give her the ability tae cast it. She be a powerful sorceress, skilled in lethal combat arts with claw an tail. On top o tha, she holds a grudge against us for killin her predecessor father an also be under the protection o her faithul and devoted servant, an Jiang Shi assassin named Sheng Huo Yi.
The Antlion, a powerful Ghoul- an Earth Djinn who be master of earth in all it's forms. Quakes and flying rocks be only parlor tricks tae him, he has the power to reduce diamonds tae sand and vice versa, even flesh! Our bodies be 90% water, the rest dust, he can use that!
Saraphine D'webb, head of G.H.O.S.T.'s secret network, their top spy an agent. A Demon Arachne, like a centaur, only a spider, instead o a horse, and lacking the more attractive characteristics o a Human on her upper half. Eight legs that are all kick with the addition o powerful arms with clawed hands, all with the strength tae punch through Mythrill. Combine tha with sticky webs as strong as titanium, an a poisonous bite that'll met yer innards, an tha's wha we'll be up against, when fightin her. She'll use stealth tactics combined with overwhelming strength and agility tae an batter ye, bind ye, and turn ye intae a sack o skin filled with soup.
DR. 9, head of G.H.O.S.T.'s science division. He be small, but maniacal a technological genius. He invented a weapon that turns people intae feces, I kid ye not, instant s**t! In battle, he pilots a a bipenal combat unit made from a suit of armor that enables him tae fight on equal terms tae us, despit his size.
The Chameleon, a Doppelganger who can look like and mimic anybody and runs the Criminal underworld.
The other nine defected and becaume Zudhred's Furies... Since them, they been replaced. WE've bet some o the replacements...
Eliezer Asmodeus, an Incubus who can copy the skills and abilities o others. He be takin a particular interest in me as an enemy
The Lich assassin, Bones, the Defiler. A zombie mage who controls the dead and can accelerate, halt, slow, an even reverse decay. He replaced The Creature, who Joined the Furies, as G.H.O.S.T.'s head o assassination.
A Rakshasa named (insert Indian name here), who has replaced the Oni Goranki as General of G.H.O.S.T. troops.
Ulriella, a light Djinn.

The fear in the crowds begin to grow greater at the Burning Icewolf's words and they begin to murmur and whimper.
Dr. Addams says.
In the meantime, Veronica reaches over to her left and taps Jack on the right shoulder.
"I'll have Calimari, the sushi bowl, a gourmet Caesar salad with tropical Krab salad mixed in and boiled eggs, steamed crab, boiled lobster, oriental style prawns and chow mein with shrimp, and Takoyaki."
She then snaps her fingers and he tablet appears and she starts to look at various things on it.

"If ye're takin orders,"
"I'll take a plate o haggis, leg o mutton, the chow mein, steamed red cabbage, and an scalloped potatoes with cheese, an some quiche with bacon on top... Oh, an a banana split!"

"Aidar answers."
"I haven't been there, but me Wargs have, they be able tae show ye the way... They be fluent in common Gaian and be able follow instruction tae the letter, as if they be Human."

Dr. Addams turns right to look back in the direction of the rest of the Darkhunters.
"What's a "Warg?"
"Hmmm... Those huge wolves are the only thing I see more than one of... Could they be "Wargs"?
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, we know..."
Aidar answers.
Ulriella, a light Djinn.

Dr. Addams says.

"If ye're takin orders,"

"Aidar answers."

"What's a "Warg?"
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.

The mist floats around everyone and a Dragon's head emerges from it.
"Ok, ok, why is everyone just asking for food from Jack, just because he has infinite power doesn't mean he can just solve world hunger."
Shinryus says. He then turns his head to face Jack.
"I would like a cooked whale and giant squid, please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:02 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"If ye're takin orders,"

"Aidar answers."

"What's a "Warg?"
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.

"Ok, ok, why is everyone just asking for food from Jack, just because he has infinite power doesn't mean he can just solve world hunger."

"We be askin him, because he offered it, silly."
Aileen says, walking up to Shinryu's head.
"Di nae tha make any sense?"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:14 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"If ye're takin orders,"

"Aidar answers."

"What's a "Warg?"
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.
"Bane, could you please come here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:31 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"What's a "Warg?"
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.

Bane's ears perk up and he looks around in response to his name being called, then he trots over to Dr. Addams and his lord and utters a series of nasty snaps, and snarls.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"What's a "Warg?"
"Hey, you!"

"His name be "Bane"."
Aidar tells her.

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.

Bane's ears perk up and he looks around in response to his name being called, then he trots over to Dr. Addams and his lord and utters a series of nasty snaps, and snarls.

Dr. Addams was not expecting Bane to responded that way and becomes uneasy toward what to her appears to be a vicious snapping beast.
"Looks like you're in need of a translator, Doc..."
Veronica says, floating over to them.
"I can help you with that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:55 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.

Dr. Addams was not expecting Bane to responded that way and becomes uneasy toward what to her appears to be a vicious snapping beast.

"Luminova steps between then and gently paces her right hand on Veronica's chest, just below her neck.
"Oh, no, Veronica..."
She says, scratching under Bane's chin with her left hand.
"Knowing you, you'll be adding in pranks and jokes which'll cause confusion. I'll handle this, if you don't mind..."
She then turns to Dr. Addams.
"It's alright."
She assures her.
"A Warg's language is simply sounds horrifying... He may sound like he intends to decapitate you, but he has only asked what he can do for you..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:45 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.

"Luminova steps between then and gently paces her right hand on Veronica's chest, just below her neck.
"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"Knowing you, you'll be adding in pranks and jokes which'll cause confusion. I'll handle this, if you don't mind..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.
"A Warg's language is simply sounds horrifying... He may sound like he intends to decapitate you, but he has only asked what he can do for you..."

"Oh!"
Dr. Addams sighs in relief.
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
The Warg's ears perk up at the sound of his name and he then looks attentively at Dr. Addams.
"Do you know the way to the secret base that Aidar spoke of?"
She asks.
"Can you show me the way there?"
The Warg, which was sitting while Luminova stoked his chin then stands up on all fours and answers with short series of nasty barks and snarls and flattens his ears and bars his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:57 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Bane?"
Dr. Addams calls out.

"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.

"Oh!"
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
The Warg's ears perk up at the sound of his name and he then looks attentively at Dr. Addams.
She asks.
The Warg, which was sitting while Luminova stoked his chin then stands up on all fours and answers with short series of nasty barks and snarls and flattens his ears and bars his fangs.

As Bane stands up, Luminova stops stroking his chin and looks at him with a disappointed expression once he finishes talking. Sighing, she then turns to Dr. Addams.
"He says that you are not showing his lord the popper respect, by not addressing him by his title."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:06 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.

"Oh!"
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
She asks.

As Bane stands up, Luminova stops stroking his chin and looks at him with a disappointed expression once he finishes talking. Sighing, she then turns to Dr. Addams.
"He says that you are not showing his lord the popper respect, by not addressing him by his title."

A dumbfounded Dr. Addams blinks twice in surprise.
"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"
Bane just perks his ears and curls back his upper lip, exposing his gums as well as his fangs and growls intimidatingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:40 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.

"Oh!"
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
She asks.

"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"
Bane just perks his ears and curls back his upper lip, exposing his gums as well as his fangs and growls intimidatingly.

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.
"She has that privilege."
Bane then sits and his face goes calm. Bowing his head, the Warg speaks on his terrible language and then starts to head west down the hall.
Ooc: Done for now.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:32 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.

"Oh!"
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
She asks.

"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.
Bane then sits and his face goes calm. Bowing his head, the Warg speaks on his terrible language and then starts to head west down the hall.

"He says, "My apologies, my lady, please follow me."
Luminova interprets.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:39 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"Oh, no, Veronica..."
"It's alright."
She assures her.

"Oh!"
"Um, Ok. Uh.. Bane?..."
She asks.

"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.

"He says, "My apologies, my lady, please follow me."
Luminova interprets.

Dr. Addams is surprised as she takes in what Bane said.
"Oh.. Um... Oh, wait a momment, Bane!"
She stammers. Bane then stops and looks back at her, his tail swinging like a pendulum.
"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.
What meant to say was, can you show other people where the secret base is?"
The Warg looks at her for a moment as if taking a moment to process her question. Then wagging his tail, he nods, sits and then lets out a snarling bark.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games