Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:42 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuyoi folded her arms, raising her eyebrows, "Ahh, I see, his cousin..." maybe that's why this girl's aura feels similar to Jaecen's. But, then again, that's not how Kurona's or his kids are, they have a much different aura compared to each other so this confused her. She shook her head and tried not to think too much about it, she did still have a lingering headache. "So when she was talking about a Kuro earlier...she most likely meant Kurona..." she thought to herself. She looked at the girl, whom called herself Aliya, and nodded, "Aliya huh..." she thought that she could be Kurona's and Jaecen's sister as she had some similarities to them.
One of Odayaka's ears went down when Jaecen introduced himself as Aliya, tilting her head. Though, it didn't take her long to figure out what he was doing, letting out a sigh and shaking her head. It was actually a little surprising that Tsuyoi hadn't caught on to his plan, but with how Tsuyoi's condition is right now, it'd be understandable if she didn't.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:11 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I'm back! Oda, Nami, Jace, are you all ready to...." Xero entered the room with Rosalie behind him only to see Tsuyoi so he trailed off from what he was saying and was given a darkened look by Jaecen when Tsuyki turned to greet them. "Oh, hey Tsuyio. How are you? Sorry I came her to get a few people for a mission. Jaecen said he would be here with Nami, but I guessed he stepped out." Xero then had a dark grin as he though he should mess with Jaecen some more like he did before, only thing is he forgot Rosalie was with him. "And you must be that girl he said he would bring along. You are much cuter than he described, almost too adorable to admire. OUCH! HEY! What was that for?" A bucket made of ice appeared above Xero and dropped on his head, dousing him in cold water. He looked to Rosalie, but she only glared at him for a moment before looking away and acting all nonchalant about it. "Just thought you needed to cool off is all." Xero just looked at her and sighed before asking for a towel and drying off.

>>ENTER<<

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:51 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Sasha silently chuckled because of Shinochi and Jaecen...erm...Aliya. She then heard Xero walking in with Rosalie next to him.

She gave a immediate whine and hopped onto a chair like a cat would as Xero got doused in ice water, some of it splashing on her. She immediately started to wipe her face and throws Xero a towel.

Kalena walked in right as Xero had been doused with ice water. She gave a low growl as she shook out her clothes.

"Kalena! Why are you back here and not at Radiant Gardens."

User Image
"do you REALLY want that answer, Sasha?" Kalena said with a bit of bitterness her voice. She started to walk towards the backroom when she slipped on the wet floor and went skidding into a wall.

Sasha hid a laugh but it was hard
"hehe...ehem, are you ok Kalena? ehehee"

Kalena gave a low growl and walked into the back room slamming the door jamming it shut.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:48 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami frowned. She wasn't sure just how long they'd be able to keep the charades going but Xero seemed to have ticked Jaecen off a bit. Jaecen walked over to Xero and stood on his toes to lean into Xero's face. "Watch what you're doin', guy. It's seriously not a good time to be pissing me off." He growled. Unfortunately, it didn't sound as threatening as he'd hoped.
Nami's head spun lightly. She held her head with one hand and grabbed a seat. "Oh, bother..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

{Enters} Denver enters the infirmary he felt alot of tension inside the room his mind was still off about blanking out in the Cafeteria. He did notice the scorch marks under the side of the table when he walked past Nagi which is why he didn't talk to him he felt he needed to talk with Xero about his magic acting on it's own everytime he blanks out when he freezes especially when that creature appeared."Umm Xero? I hope I'm not interrupting anything... But I need to speak with you for a minute. It's about... What happened in the Cafeteria when that feathered wolf creature appeared I froze in place and blanked out I didn't notice till I left the room I scorched a table. My magic... It acts on it's own when I blank out like that I already mentioned the event... With my parent's and the burning forest."He sighed and droped down against the wall holding his head."I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone... The scorch was minor but could have been worse it's like back flashes come at me all at once and I remember that fear and then... I can't remember after that."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:05 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"She is back." Xero muttered to himself as Kalena walked angrily into the back room. He was glad to see her because he wanted her to teach his team in magi arts. Now did not seem the best of times to ask her questions or bother her in any way. That was when Jaecen came nose to nose with Xero threatening him under his breath so only the two could hear. It was hard to accept it as a threat since Jaecen was really an adorable loli now. It did not help that Xero had a thing for them. Rosalie saw this and inserted herself to create space between the two. She saw this girl version of Jaecen as someone trying to take Xero away from her though that was far from the truth.Rosalie lured Jaecen over to the other girls and began chatting with each other. Xero lightly laughed to himself as Denver came to his side. Dever asked for a moment of his time and they spoke in privet. "I see. With Rosalie you will see many creatures like before. Her two main abilities are to change form and master over creatures of darkness. If we are lucky then a friend may help if not then Mistress Hato will surely help and most likely using heartless to her advantage. One way or another we will get your powers under control, may it be beating your fear or placing a leash on you." With those last words Xero smiled and placed a hand on Jaecen's shoulder before turning to dry himself and flop onto an open bed.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi looked at Xero and tilted her head at him as he walked in, as he assumed Jaecen was still in here. But he then stated that he probably stepped out, "It seems so..." though she couldn't help but wonder where Jaecen went. She then watched as Xero began to tease Aliya, shrugging as it seemed they were fast enemies from how Aliya reacted. Never once had she seen two people who had just met turn hostile towards each other that fast. She then noticed an angered Kalena walk into the room, as she seemed to be doused with water. When Kalena slipped around and into a wall due to the water on the ground as well, she shook her head as she wondered what happened to her in which she was drenched with water.
Odayaka's ears perked up when Xero walked in, almost revealing Jaecen's identity as Aliya. She let out a sigh of relief when Xero was able to counter his close mistake. She then looked at Kalena too, her ears twitch as she felt a little sorry for her. A part of her wanted to help Kalena dry up, but the other part was a little afraid of approaching Kalena while she's angered. She then looked at two boys who followed behind Xero, one of her ears go down as she wondered who they were. Maybe they were Xero's friends?

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:25 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen glared at Xero for a minute before his thoughts went to something else. Nami grabbed Jaecen's upper arm and pulled him over to her. "Are you sure you can pull this off?"
Jaecen frowned and nodded. "Sure. Don't have the best acting skills but... I'll pull it off."
"Tha's not entirely what I meant..." Nami said.
Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi and set a hand on his hip. "You said you knew Jaecen. That means there's a possibility you know where the Manor is... I went to the original site but it... It was gone..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He watched Xero with mixed emotions could he really learn? And by leash did he mean a trinket to help control it? Confusion spread across his face but then he remembered something."In the administration office... When we first met you was looking at the symbol on my vest it's heartless why I don't know. It belonged to my father to be honest I don't know much about him or what he did for a living but it keeps the heartless away from me I know my father traveled alot my mother stayed with me she worked at the local potion store. It's funny... I can hardly remember them sometimes my father was distant from us but loved us alot. Heh he never liked my magic he said no good comes from it."He got up and he started to get serious."He was wrong... If I had continued learning I could have saved them... And I wouldn't have gotten this."He pulled his vest back revealing a scar from a heartless on his chest."But I know this... Ever since I grew up I still feel it as if it was a fresh wound and this symbol was on my vest it appeared recently but I know that no heartless ever appeared around me while wearing it."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:05 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi looked at Aliya(Jaecen) and nodded, folding her arms, "Yes, I do know where the Manor is...it's also my new home, actually." She raised an eyebrow, "You know, you could've asked Nami...right?" she said, having a good point. After all, it seems the two were well acquainted as to how they seemed close from earlier. But then she sighed and shrugged, "However, it'd probably be a bother to ask Nami with how she was severely sick earlier...so I guess you couldn't exactly ask her..."

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:59 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Sasha stayed silent watching everything like a hawk, yet she heard something like crashing coming from the backroom.
"oh brother..." she walked to the backroom yet the door was locked

"oh for bloody sake! She's locked herself in." she mumbled
Sasha started to hit the door repeatedly with her hands.

"Hey Kalena, you alright? If your gonna act like a little kid again, im gonna..."

Kalena opened the door, she seemed a bit annoyed.
"your going to do what, Sasha? You of all people should know by now im preparing for war."

She walked out in new clothes

"War!? Oh come on Kalena, the only war happening soon is the one that Xero's gonna be in. Your still recuperating from the last battle you were in."

"So? Sasha, first you and everyone else want me out of here, suddenly you change your mind? What is it, Sasha. Are you going to call my big brother here to deal with me."

"er....no....just....your sounding like DK..." Sasha's voice seemed nervous now.

Kalena sighed.
"anyone need me for the time being before I leave?"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:05 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen put a hand to his chin. "Well, I guess I could've-Wait, she's a member of the family?"
Then he got distracted by something and looked to Kalena. She could be of help later. He walked over to Kalena and looked up at her, as though in a slight daze. His face was slightly red. "Your hair... It's-"
That was the key fact. Their cousin had always been interested in girls. Of course, this would seem quite odd.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero got out of the bed when Sasha started to bang on the locked door. Something was going on and Xero was not going to let them get rid of Kalena that easily. She was needed now more than ever to help protect the school and train students for what was to come. When Kalena flung the door open and snapped at Sasha, Xero only casually walked over to them and leaned against the wall. "You know Sasha, she is right. This school needs her now more than ever and she does need to prepare for war, but not herself. Kalena I respect you like I do Jaecen, which is as highly as I respect my own masters. That is why i am going to give you the same offer I did him. The choice I give you is either to stay and protect the place and people you hold dear, like you always have, or join me blindly into a mission that you have no knowledge of nor will until we are within my Masters' Domain, taking my orders and training a little with Master Hector and Mistress Rukia? It is not an easy choice but if you decide to stay then I will only ask that you train my group like Jaecen will be tomorrow morning at the Light Manor. The choice is yours. Now I have come here to do and say all that I set out for. I expect nothing of you, but......" Xero then stood straight and faced her. His mood changed from the calm leader to a man who held onto his own fate as he looked into her eyes. He now spoke with much passion in his words. "I will be damned if I let them take way the place you call home! You have done more than enough for this academy and those here that you should be able to stay here until your last breath!" "I agree! I have not been here long, but with your help my magi ability has grown a lot. Your teaching ability far surpasses that of many others. Mistress Hato is strong, but she is a lousy teacher. Before becoming your student, I could barely use basic magi and now I am an average magi user." "You see! So, what could you have done that would make them want to take away your home......I just don't understand.....

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:54 am
Jaecen Light

What Xero said snapped him back to reality. He swallowed hard. Crap... I did say that, didn't I?
He walked over to Xero and tugged on his shirt. "'Scuse me, but about all I can remember is Jace telling me he won't be back for a while before throwing me through a portal leading here. He said something about me being enough to teach, though..." He winked at Xero, trying to keep the secret.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena's anger subsided into shock when a red headed girl came up to her blushing. She blinked with a blank look on her face.

"uhhh..."

Sasha chuckles and sat down.

Kalena looked at Xero and Rosalie and softly smiled as the two were actually vouching for her to stay here at the academy until she died. She seemed really touched.

"well....um....I could teach and go on the mission, yet....its been a very long time since I was told what to do, like....when I was a student here before my own headmaster, Shinji, died."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games